New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi!Freimann~

My agent told me that all applicants of cat5 could not receive this e-mail until now.

Therefore,you may be a chosen person if all applicants of cat5 don`t receive this e-mail.

cheers......

I don't think I'm a chosen person, but only one among the first applicants to receive this mail. It can take long until all cat5 applicants receive it. I didn't make any request to DIAC recently and had no news from my application until now.

Guest jackd
ok now the confirmation.

but based from the recent email about the processing of cat 5 from DIAC, they didn't specify about the SMP soff-list occupation that aren't included to move to cat 3.

they made an update now for it, i think

So there you go, jackd

thanks

HI, mlsdq

Means I am cat 3 right.

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Guest catherine

Hi~

I just received from my agent.My agent told me that he did not take any action.

And, he told me that all applicants(cat5)did not receive this e-mail until now.

It just came from DIAC. I have never received any e-mail from DIAC since I logded my application.This is the first e-mail from DIAC.

I lodged my application 30th Dec 2008.

So,I would like to know how many applicants(cat5) got this e-mail.

CHEERS~~

yes i got the same email yesterday from agent... he got it without requessting anything from diac..... cross fingered... first time hearing anything from diac..really happy ab t that

I got the same email via my Migration Agent ! Nice to know that I have not been totally forgotten by DIAC. This is actually the first contact I have had in some form with them since their acknowledgement of receiving my application & fee some 2 1/2 years ago :o)

I wonder if all Cat 5 have received this email, or if they have only targeted 2007 & 2008 applicants, with us being soooooo old?

Hi Cat4er

You may want to contact either your agent, or DIAC. Sometimes a hotmail account can cause problems ref. receiving certain emails from senders.

Just check if you need to feel at ease. Otherwise just wait. Like someone on here said, there is quite a backlog and they might be sending these emails in batches and some will receive them before others?

Hi Cat4er

You may want to contact either your agent, or DIAC. Sometimes a hotmail account can cause problems ref. receiving certain emails from senders.

Just check if you need to feel at ease. Otherwise just wait. Like someone on here said, there is quite a backlog and they might be sending these emails in batches and some will receive them before others?

Hi Bluecatcollectables, thanks, I just tested it with aspc and received it back, I applied for BVB 4 days ago, wondering if that might have caused it but will probably call DIAC regardin this.

Or wait. I have been only waiting foe 35 months... :)

Guest jackd
september 09, 2009 475

ill update the front page for the email

HI, mlsdq

Yet, I am in doubt Am I cat 3 or 5 please clear my doubt?

jackd:notworthy:

Hi all.

Is everyone here not on any other State Lists? I reapllied for my SS to another state where my occupation was on. I ditch my old Cat 4 (now 5 i believe) sacked my agant. I got a new single agent and applied again. I got my state sponser back from another state and then recently got my visa.

I was in hell 6 months ago and worked all over xmas and new year. Now i have the golden ticket which i never thought was possible.

Even if that applies to only 10% of folk in the post. It may help. to the 90% who are not, and may not take to this email so kindly, all i can say is keep trying. Please keep fighting.

There will always be away. Just put yourself in the right position and go for it., ENS maybe??

Good luck all and I mean that. Fingers crossed!

Guest leoj76
Just to update - I got the email - I applied December 2008 off-shore

what type of visa was it... 175/176/475.....???

i have applied for a 176 april 2008.. but nothing

Hi everyone ! I just want to know that i have applied for 885 visa and im on bridging visa A from last 2 years but if my employer sponsor me and i ho for RSMS ( regional sponsor ) so will my old application will get cancelled automatically or i can go for both at the same time. Thank you very much. KK Sandhu

Archived