New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jilkfree1978
I also have Northern Inland sponsership, I called Immi after receiving the email. I told them that the form 1100 that you are asking for has been sent twice , firstly on 08/02/11 and now this year in may. he checked out the details and told me that the form 1100 which was sent on 08/02/11 was not uploaded on my application and will esclate the matter further for assesment . I thought that I will get the case officer to look into it, but nothing happened as yet. still waiting ..... waitinggg...n waitingg

If he said escalate the matter further for assesment he may just make a decision on your visa and say you are not eligible for the visa because he hasnt recieved the 1100 form, I am sure I read this on a forum before visa denied because form 1100 was not recieved.

I am in same situation....waiting & waiting

ABPF from 12-06-12 but no communication from CO though everythings are front loaded. I tought it would be CO but mail from DIAC on 15th make me to rethink for CO allocation.

Form1100 was sent 15-12-09 for my application. By chance I had copy of it which I also attached with my application at document site.

Hope for the best.

I also have Northern Inland sponsership, I called Immi after receiving the email. I told them that the form 1100 that you are asking for has been sent twice , firstly on 08/02/11 and now this year in may. he checked out the details and told me that the form 1100 which was sent on 08/02/11 was not uploaded on my application and will esclate the matter further for assesment . I thought that I will get the case officer to look into it, but nothing happened as yet. still waiting ..... waitinggg...n waitingg

Can anyone tell me that the document check list that you can see when you apply online,is the checklist about the documents that you have already attached or is it a list of docs that you have to attach ,this may sound stupid but because i applied through an agent just want to make sure she submitted everything initially because everything says required.Thanx

Guest dha007

lala 82

just give call to DIAC and ask them, they want tell you about ur visa status but they can tell you, when ur co allocated, what they requested and what and when they received document.

i did same and they reply me about my application and they said they just waiting for AFP, once they get it, they will take a dicision.

Can anyone tell me that the document check list that you can see when you apply online,is the checklist about the documents that you have already attached or is it a list of docs that you have to attach ,this may sound stupid but because i applied through an agent just want to make sure she submitted everything initially because everything says required.Thanx

a list of docs that you have to provide (attach/mail)

"required" is always from the day you applied.

"Requested/Received/Met" subject to CO action

a list of docs that you have to provide (attach/mail)

"required" is always from the day you applied.

"Requested/Received/Met" subject to CO action

so the docs that say required on my doc check list this means that the agent has attached them ???? and when a CO get allocated it would say requested met or recieved

No

You may not check your attached dox since you are using agent.

If you have TRN & Password you may try to see your dox at https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

Have instance to get grant without changing documents status! And you can say yes!

so the docs that say required on my doc check list this means that the agent has attached them ???? and when a CO get allocated it would say requested met or recieved

Any news guys,this week is very boring.have not heard any PR or new CO since monday.hope for the best.i hope new financial year will bring good news for everyone waiting..especially off shore family sponsored.i reckon they will start processing them from August .

I called immi today ,told that few files have got CO but they are doing preassesment checks and also waiting for the financial year to end to see if there are any changes so possibly there is a chance no one gets a CO soon :SLEEP:

If he said escalate the matter further for assesment he may just make a decision on your visa and say you are not eligible for the visa because he hasnt recieved the 1100 form, I am sure I read this on a forum before visa denied because form 1100 was not recieved.

If they do it, altleast I can apply for MRT , It is better than this situation. I can start planning to go back home.

If they do it, altleast I can apply for MRT , It is better than this situation. I can start planning to go back home.

Mate just protect yourself all the time,these immigration rules are very tricky and funny.apply for MRT ,get a good lawyer to defend your case.Most of the genuine cases in MRT win.

hi guys the 1 july is a sunday anybody guessed when we could get access of the new rules on friday 29 or monday 2 july very stressful have no more strength if something changed after 1 july the processed was going so well we could see bit of lights through the dark tunnel. Have a strange feeling lets pray and see and good luck everyone

hi guys the 1 july is a sunday anybody guessed when we could get access of the new rules on friday 29 or monday 2 july very stressful have no more strength if something changed after 1 july the processed was going so well we could see bit of lights through the dark tunnel. Have a strange feeling lets pray and see and good luck everyone

NO stress guys ,they wont be any major changes .Immigration department normally released updates earlier and then implement later.They have 190,000 visa places in coming financial year.they cannot stop category 5 as someone has to cover those 190,000 places and there aren't many applications in top priorities.,,,good luck and think positive guys

NO stress guys ,they wont be any major changes .Immigration department normally released updates earlier and then implement later.They have 190,000 visa places in coming financial year.they cannot stop category 5 as someone has to cover those 190,000 places and there aren't many applications in top priorities.,,,good luck and think positive guys

The skilled category only has around 85,000 places. Just about 20 odd thousand offshore applications might make up that quota (including wife, kids). Hope for the best for everyone.

Guest Ivan84
Hi guys, my online status has changed to "MET" .what does that mean.....so excited....?

When mine changed to met, i got the visa approved, you are very close stay put :)

Archived