New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I got the following mail fron Immigration SA on 19th July, 2009.

Dear xxx Reference no. abc

Thank you for the details of your visa application lodgement with the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Immigration SA is pleased to confirm Approval of Sponsorship from South Australia and that the appropriate Form has been completed and sent direct to DIAC.

Thats great. Hope for the best of you.

I am in trouble with their mail. DIAC has not accepting Form1100 and Territory is not going to resend it!!!!

Looking for professional help. Not getting much response of my thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/154771-diac-dilemma-form1100.html

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats great. Hope for the best of you.

I am in trouble with their mail. DIAC has not accepting Form1100 and Territory is not going to resend it!!!!

Looking for professional help. Not getting much response of my thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/154771-diac-dilemma-form1100.html

When you got the state sponsorship, u must logon to ur state migration link and enter your DIAC file number and form 1100 is send automatically to the DIAC. Accidentally I did it twice, got the mail twice too. You must have not done that, I assume. Gud luck.

Guest jilkfree1978

AITUHIN

From what I have read, is that when you get sponsorship you have to give them your FILE number, you did not give them your FILE number at the time so DIAC they couldnt locate your FILE for sponsorship accepting the 1100, now it is too late so they wont accept the resend.

Mine was not online as SA or WA.

It was email based. Luckily I got a copy of it and I was attached with my applicantion as soon as Territory send it to DIAC. No DOUBT.

From my side no late. I have Informed to Territory on the 4th day of my application and They have sent to DIAC on 15-12-09.

Anyway Good luck you too

When you got the state sponsorship, u must logon to ur state migration link and enter your DIAC file number and form 1100 is send automatically to the DIAC. Accidentally I did it twice, got the mail twice too. You must have not done that, I assume. Gud luck.

Guest jilkfree1978
Mine was not online as SA or WA.

It was email based. Luckily I got a copy of it and I was attached with my applicantion as soon as Territory send it to DIAC. No DOUBT.

From my side no late. I have Informed to Territory on the 4th day of my application and They have sent to DIAC on 15-12-09.

Anyway Good luck you too

Did you contact Diac after the territory sent the form 1100 to make sure Diac recieved the form 1100?

I have submitted my final police clearance Friday morning and everything in the document status has changed to met, most of my friend who did that receive their PR on the same day but I didn't. Could it be the end of financial year? Will that lead to further delay on my PR or anything else could happened?

Regards,

Andy.

I have submitted my final police clearance Friday morning and everything in the document status has changed to met, most of my friend who did that receive their PR on the same day but I didn't. Could it be the end of financial year? Will that lead to further delay on my PR or anything else could happened?

Regards,

Andy.

You should get your status changed by tomm if not then probably Monday.sometimes they do system maintenance which can cause but of delay.Atleast its saying met which is positive news.Congratulations and good luck.

Not checked immediatly as Territory sent mailed to a specific immi email address and i have atatched the same too. No way to miss it as I am still seeing it attached along with other documents.

You might know the Sep 09 big changes where DIAC asked us to wait till end of 2012 who were droped from PG-3 to PG-5.

Did you contact Diac after the territory sent the form 1100 to make sure Diac recieved the form 1100?

You should get your status changed by tomm if not then probably Monday.sometimes they do system maintenance which can cause but of delay.Atleast its saying met which is positive news.Congratulations and good luck.

They did the system maintenance this morning and I thought something good will happen!! But why would the status change tomorrow as it is a Sunday? I agree it is good news but I've heard people waited for a long while after their status changed to "met" too, that makes me worry too. sigh.

Thanks for the wishes :)

They did the system maintenance this morning and I thought something good will happen!! But why would the status change tomorrow as it is a Sunday? I agree it is good news but I've heard people waited for a long while after their status changed to "met" too, that makes me worry too. sigh.

Thanks for the wishes :)

I got my Temporary Residence decision on Sunday.Its funny the way things work in Immi..

I got my Temporary Residence decision on Sunday.Its funny the way things work in Immi..

Serious? Like 12:00am sharp or it change in the middle of the day? Anyway I didn't get mine yet, I guess I will just wait PATIENTLY...

Serious? Like 12:00am sharp or it change in the middle of the day? Anyway I didn't get mine yet, I guess I will just wait PATIENTLY...

I can't remember the exact time but it was Sunday afternoon..do let us know when you get your result..best wishes

hi kk so you apply for tr first so how long are u in australia did they take long time for your tr for me i applied in 2008 and received it in may 2010 so terified for the decision tomorrow hopefully as you said no big changes cheers mate

Guest dha007

is anyone have any idea?

if any one get co officer allocated, and their application on final stage (Just waiting for AFP). it that effect to new priority group application

like they introduce new sol and csol list and instroduce skillselect which get highest priority in all group.

what happen with the application with priority group 5, who get co already?

wonder should I call them or what and I am afraid that might affect my progress. But I really need to know the ETA as I need to inform my uni and plan for my travel to renew my passport. Or I need to apply for Bridge B, etc.

Hi guys I applied afp on 26/06/2012 when can I except, is any body have any idea please...

I applied on 31st may and still waiting.you might get it quicker you never know but it's taking at least a month to get it done.cheers

hi kk so you apply for tr first so how long are u in australia did they take long time for your tr for me i applied in 2008 and received it in may 2010 so terified for the decision tomorrow hopefully as you said no big changes cheers

Dont worry man I don't think there will be many changes.Even if they change rules it will not going to implement on current applicants who have already lodged PR.The only barrier we might face is time period of processing which doesn't really matter because at the moment it's still the same.An average Cat 5 has to wait for 3 years.I reckon we will hear positive news especially for off shore applicants.Time period for Priority 5 applicants will most probably be much quicker from this month.I think they will start offshore family sponsored in August 2012.lets see just hope for the best

is anyone have any idea?

if any one get co officer allocated, and their application on final stage (Just waiting for AFP). it that effect to new priority group application

like they introduce new sol and csol list and instroduce skillselect which get highest priority in all group.

what happen with the application with priority group 5, who get co already?

Nothing will happen mate.It apparently looks like a big drama with new financial year but you will see inside there won't be many changes.We will hear good news regarding cat 5 family sponsored offshore.As I said before even if there are changes it will not affect current applicants.I am sure in your case as soon as your CO will receive your AFP ,you will get your grant...

Nothing will happen mate.It apparently looks like a big drama with new financial year but you will see inside there won't be many changes.We will hear good news regarding cat 5 family sponsored offshore.As I said before even if there are changes it will not affect current applicants.I am sure in your case as soon as your CO will receive your AFP ,you will get your grant...

Hope you are right KK, 1000s of families are waiting for that good news for Cat 5 FS, Let keep praying. There are people from 2007 onwards waiting.

Wish you all the best guys

Guest Ivan84
how long did it take you to get your AFP???

I applied on 22 May, and received the document on the 20th of June, so nearly a month.

Archived