New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine says being processed further since Sep last yeat but it could be because i added my daughter.As i said before after talking with DIAC being processed further appears when your case gets picked up by CO and he or she is doing a pre assessment which might take 2 -4 weeks ,atleast that what the immi told me ,so hopefully you will get CO soon IA.

Mine says being processed further since Sep last yeat but it could be because i added my daughter.As i said before after talking with DIAC being processed further appears when your case gets picked up by CO and he or she is doing a pre assessment which might take 2 -4 weeks ,atleast that what the immi told me ,so hopefully you will get CO soon IA.

Thankyou for your response..ihpe to get a CO soon.

Guest Ivan84
please provide some details when did you apply?

Applied: 30/9/2009

CO: 29/5/2012

Docs uploaded: 20/6/2012 at night

Visa Granted: 21/6/2012 first thing in the morning

Visa 885 Online

Ielts 7.5 and above

Hi guys had a query is it ok to attached the recent receipt for your medicals,afp and overseas police clearance to your online application even though u dnt have a CO???

No point to do that.Its only worth to attach receipts when you have CO.Just wait for the original documents and then attach them.Cheers

Guest dha007

one of my friend was applied for AFP on 23/05/2012 and today he got it. I already apply on 25/5/2012 and they received application 29/5/2012. so i am expecting my AFP next week.

please give me your openion

one of my friend was applied for AFP on 23/05/2012 and today he got it. I already apply on 25/5/2012 and they received application 29/5/2012. so i am expecting my AFP next week.

please give me your openion

I just rang them,I had to wait 56 minutes on the phone.I applied on 31st may and they received it on 1st of june.They said it might take another week or so..I am not in a rush because i have not got a CO yet .Just an advice for anyone who had applied PR onshore in 2009 just do your AFP now.Cheers

No point to do that.Its only worth to attach receipts when you have CO.Just wait for the original documents and then attach them.Cheers

Hi KK dont you just have to attach the receipt for your medicals ,Like i have attached the receipt and original overseas clearance but havent attached the AFP as havent got it yet .

Guest dha007

i got case officer allocated on 21/05/2009, he requested, 1 year exp. evidence, medical, and afp. My question is "is my pre assessment done?" and what does it mean pre-assessment? how many and which assessment co has to take from my file allocation to visa grant?

Guest dha007

thanks to mr. king khan

i always follow your comment, i think you have little bit knowlodge about migration.

thanks for your all reply.

Anyones online status saying application being processed further?if it was saying then how long did it take to get CO???

hi kk on my status says application being processed further for long time dude but last time i checked with immi they said no co but my agent says that everybody have that on their documents god knows man cheers by the way they did not changed the dates of new allocations today it's already 15 days gone

Hi KK dont you just have to attach the receipt for your medicals ,Like i have attached the receipt and original overseas clearance but havent attached the AFP as havent got it yet .

Yeh thats right,just receipt for medical as your CO can check your medical result online rest of the documents original copy.

i got case officer allocated on 21/05/2009, he requested, 1 year exp. evidence, medical, and afp. My question is "is my pre assessment done?" and what does it mean pre-assessment? how many and which assessment co has to take from my file allocation to visa grant?

I reckon after you will submit your AFP it wont take too long.Pre-assessment is part of process just to make sure that application is valid and some security checks are involved as well.

I rang immigration today ,spoke to one of the ladies and she said they will update allocation dates on Sunday or most probably Monday as it will be a start of new financial year.She said they do the updates manually and they will have new changes as well.I dont know what kind of changes but thats what she said ...It could be new rules or directions from minister...we will see..I am sure there wont be serious changes

Guest Ausin
Good to hear.Make sure you tell your CO that you had applied for visitor visa.send him all the documents as a proff.once again congratulations and good luck with your future.

Thanks man!! visitor visa application submitted, along with the- onshore 885 application documents as per their request. Hope it works out in my favour soon..

hi kk on my status says application being processed further for long time dude but last time i checked with immi they said no co but my agent says that everybody have that on their documents god knows man cheers by the way they did not changed the dates of new allocations today it's already 15 days gone

I reckon they will change it on Monday morning with new changes..lets see.

Happy birthday to your application.

Did you get DIAC mail for Nomination/Form1100?

I got the following mail fron Immigration SA on 19th July, 2009.

Dear xxx Reference no. abc

Thank you for the details of your visa application lodgement with the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Immigration SA is pleased to confirm Approval of Sponsorship from South Australia and that the appropriate Form has been completed and sent direct to DIAC.

Archived