New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi all

I applied for 885 in May 2009 left australia on BVC in March 2012 then got CO allocated on 08/05/12. Currently i am offshore and have been asked to submit all documents. I have submitted them all by 14/06/12 within their given timeline. Just saw a status update online about my medicals received by them on 20/06/12. Now, Just waiting..waiting & waiting.... hope the miracle happens soon..

Let me know if any1 else with same situation...Thanks

Your CO Cannot make any decision till the time you come back to Australia.I hope you know about it.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have mentioned the employer's mobile number as well. He din't get a call from the immi dept at all.

Most of the times they try land line numbers just to make sure that it's a genuine case..otherwise people can just give anyones mobile number and tell them what to say if immigration representative rings..it doesn't work like that.you need to have employers land line number fully operational.

khan,

Now then, they had changed their land line number recently and I am surprised to know that only after my case refusal by the TRA.

What I am thinking now is to provide a statutory declaration by the employer itself stating all the information required by the TRA.

khan,

Now then, they had changed their land line number recently and I am surprised to know that only after my case refusal by the TRA.

What I am thinking now is to provide a statutory declaration by the employer itself stating all the information required by the TRA.

Yeh I reckon it will work this time and your assessment will be successful .just attach all the other documents we discussed yesterday .

Guest Ausin
Your CO Cannot make any decision till the time you come back to Australia.I hope you know about it.

Thanks for ur reply.

But as per what i have noticed in the email sent to me by case officer, she mentioned that she will advise me when i need to return back to australia. I believe they send us Pre-Grant notification for this which can allow onshore applicant who are currently offshore to make valid entry in australia by applying visitor visa.

I have also read through some blogs in which couple of people who were in the same situation and they have been granted pre-grant notification after their application been assesed.

I hope this is what she means or may be i will write to her to clarify further. Thanks.

Thanks for ur reply.

But as per what i have noticed in the email sent to me by case officer, she mentioned that she will advise me when i need to return back to australia. I believe they send us Pre-Grant notification for this which can allow onshore applicant who are currently offshore to make valid entry in australia by applying visitor visa.

I have also read through some blogs in which couple of people who were in the same situation and they have been granted pre-grant notification after their application been assesed.

I hope this is what she means or may be i will write to her to clarify further. Thanks.

I would pack my stuff and get my ass to OZ ASAP if I were you. Never heard about a pre-grant notification, only that once I leave Australia, I would need to get e.g. tourist visa to get back to OZ. I personally would make it to OZ ASAP if I were you.

Thanks for ur reply.

Yes that's absolutely true.Hopefully you will get your grant soon.good luck

I am also one of the FS gang, I have a request and suggestion, can someone make an excel spreadsheet just for FS Cat 5s, like the one there is of Cat 5, so that we can keep track of the progress once they get around to processing us. Can anyone help?

I am also Cat 5 FS 176 - June 2009. Does anyone have a list of FS Cat 5's that we could start with??

Yes that's absolutely true.Hopefully you will get your grant soon.good luck

My bro and his wife is on 176 FS HR country applied on March 26th 2009 also,,

I recon they will start in the next few weeks.. Keeping fingers crosses

Guest dha007

hi king khan

as per your status, you applied for AFP 31/05/2012. i was also around that time. so when you get your afp please let me know, so i can start followup for my afp.

hi king khan

as per your status, you applied for AFP 31/05/2012. i was also around that time. so when you get your afp please let me know, so i can start followup for my afp.

I just spoke to my agent regarding AFP because i mention his address and he still has not got it.he said they have lots of afp applicants lined up so you can expect delays.it says that on AFP website as well.i will let you know when i will get it.cheers

Guest dha007

yesterday, i call diac and they confirm that they got all document which were co requested except AFP, but they received AFP receipt. i just want to know, they can check AFP report online? if not then why requested for receipt of AFP.

some of my friend on same situation but their all line status shows "met" in front of all document except AFP. but my status shows "received" infront of all document with old date.(14/7/2009)

why that difference or what does it mean.

yesterday, i call diac and they confirm that they got all document which were co requested except AFP, but they received AFP receipt. i just want to know, they can check AFP report online? if not then why requested for receipt of AFP.

some of my friend on same situation but their all line status shows "met" in front of all document except AFP. but my status shows "received" infront of all document with old date.(14/7/2009)

why that difference or what does it mean.

They cannot check AFP report online,it's only for medical.they can only check medical online after 48 hours of your medical test.yiu have to wait for the AFP report and attatch it with your documents.

Guest sura7667

im in the same boat bro. afp is the only thing holding my back for while now. dont know how they mess this afp thing such.( i applied 30th may.) r day doing this purposly? remember last time when they changed the priority it affected the final stae application too. so doubt do they try to the similar kind of thing delaying afp cert...

hi king khan

Guest sura7667

hey bro did u get ur afp yet?

is anyone guess when i will get my AFP. I already apply for AFP on 25/6/2012. still waiting.

today, i called immigration, and they said they get all documents except AFP. so i am thinking when they get my afp they will finalise my application.

After getting DIAC mail, I have contacted with Northern Inland for Nomination issue and she told me to get back with email by end of this month. !!! Three more working days. Unsure though!

Are you with Albury Sponsorship? Did you get same mail? How do u handle it? If you share....

No mail from CO. No change on status.

Hello Everyone, any update from DIAC about the 487 regional sponsership visa (ALBURY , NORTHERN INLAND) Has anyone got a case

officer or grant ? Last we heard from them was the letter about valid sponsership.

Have a Question ?Are there any checks before you get a CO ???

The only check before the application is pre assessment,they make sure whether your application is valid or not..security check could be another one,security checks can take more then one year sometimes.

Guest Ausin
I would pack my stuff and get my ass to OZ ASAP if I were you. Never heard about a pre-grant notification, only that once I leave Australia, I would need to get e.g. tourist visa to get back to OZ. I personally would make it to OZ ASAP if I were you.

Hi, Cat4er & kingkhan Thanks for responding..

I heard from the case officer today saying that my case has been assessed and now i need to return back to australia within 28days for my visa finalization. I am going to apply for tourist visa ASAP. Thanks again..

Hi, Cat4er & kingkhan Thanks for responding..

I heard from the case officer today saying that my case has been assessed and now i need to return back to australia within 28days for my visa finalization. I am going to apply for tourist visa ASAP. Thanks again..

Good to hear.Make sure you tell your CO that you had applied for visitor visa.send him all the documents as a proff.once again congratulations and good luck with your future.

After getting DIAC mail, I have contacted with Northern Inland for Nomination issue and she told me to get back with email by end of this month. !!! Three more working days. Unsure though!

Are you with Albury Sponsorship? Did you get same mail? How do u handle it? If you share....

No mail from CO. No change on status.

I also have Northern Inland sponsership, I called Immi after receiving the email. I told them that the form 1100 that you are asking for has been sent twice , firstly on 08/02/11 and now this year in may. he checked out the details and told me that the form 1100 which was sent on 08/02/11 was not uploaded on my application and will esclate the matter further for assesment . I thought that I will get the case officer to look into it, but nothing happened as yet. still waiting ..... waitinggg...n waitingg

Archived