Checklist for 475 online application?

fivetogo

Hello,

we are preparing our application for a 475 Visa. There is a checklist on DIAC's website, but it says it is only for paper application. There should be a online checklist, but honestly, we can't find it! It says there is one when you commence a new application, what we did, but there is nothing!

Can someone help us?

Thanks a lot!

Sandy

Hello,

we are preparing our application for a 475 Visa. There is a checklist on DIAC's website, but it says it is only for paper application. There should be a online checklist, but honestly, we can't find it! It says there is one when you commence a new application, what we did, but there is nothing!

Can someone help us?

Thanks a lot!

Sandy

Really nobody any idea? Or can someone who already submitted a online application answer following questions?

When we look at the paper checklist we have to submitt form 1276 but these are the same questions as on the online application. Do we have to submit this Form aswell? What about the two passport fotos? Is this to send by post or do we have to make a copy from the pictures and attach it? Do we have to attach a PDF scan from the original document or from the cerified copy?

I am sorry if these questions sounds stubid but we are really not sure about this and we won't make a mistake.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Sandy

Guest kennmikp
Really nobody any idea? Or can someone who already submitted a online application answer following questions?

When we look at the paper checklist we have to submitt form 1276 but these are the same questions as on the online application. Do we have to submit this Form aswell? What about the two passport fotos? Is this to send by post or do we have to make a copy from the pictures and attach it? Do we have to attach a PDF scan from the original document or from the cerified copy?

I am sorry if these questions sounds stubid but we are really not sure about this and we won't make a mistake.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Sandy

Hi there. Just to let you know what we have done, plus what i have read.

1. My agent asked me to scan the passport photos and then send them to her. Im guessing you just attach them as a scanned PDF file with your application.

2. You do not need to send certified copies if you scan (in colour of course) the origional document ;-)

hope this helps

Kennmikp

I am just in the process of completing a 175 application and I had the same question regarding the online checklist. I went ahead and completed the application form online and after I entered my payment details the next screen was a customised checklist for my application. In regard to the other questions it only asks for one scanned photo and I think it does ask for certified copies of documents, also you do not need the other application form as the website produces this from the questions you answer.

Guest jiggers

Documents requiredClarificationsBirth certificate or other evidence of ageBirth Certificate or evidence of BirthCopy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) pagePassport page frontIELTS English Test Report ResultsIELTS resultsEvidence of overseas qualificationsAll qualification transcripts(School,College & Univ)Evidence of skills assessmentSkill Assesment Letter e.g Engineers Australia Letter/AIMS letterEvidence of Specific Work Experiencepay slips, experience letters showing exeperience relevant to occupationEvidence of work experienceTax deductions of last 3 years on salary,Pay slips of salary,summary of experience letter,bank statement showing salary transferForm 1221- Additional personal particulars informationForm available after you lodge e-applicationPassport photoPassport size photoForm 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-rayForm available after you lodge e-applicationForm 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visaForm available after you lodge e-applicationEvidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nominationForm 1100 which will be sent by your state after you lodge your application

Guest jiggers

Documents required & their Clarifications for 475:

1. Birth certificate or other evidence of age

• Birth Certificate or evidence of Birth

1. Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page

• Passport page front

1. IELTS English Test Report Results

• IELTS results

1. Evidence of overseas qualifications

• All qualification transcripts(School,College & Univ)

1. Evidence of skills assessment

• Skill Assesment Letter e.g Engineers Australia Letter/AIMS letter

1. Evidence of Specific Work Experience

• pay slips, experience letters showing exeperience relevant to occupation

1. Evidence of work experience

• Tax deductions of last 3 years on salary,Pay slips of salary,summary of experience letter,bank statement showing salary transfer

1. Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information

• Form available after you lodge e-application

1. Passport photo

• Passport size photo

1. Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray

1. Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa

1. Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination

• Form 1100 which will be sent by your state after you lodge your application

• Passport page front

• IELTS results

• Tax deductions of last 3 years on salary,Pay slips of salary,summary of experience letter,bank statement showing salary transfer

1. Passport photo

• Passport size photo

1. Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination

Wow this is great!!! Thank you so much!:wubclub:

It seems we still have a lot to prepare!

Though this list really helps!

Best regards

Sandy

• 4 months later...

• Passport page front

• IELTS results

1. Passport photo

• Passport size photo

do we need to submit Spouse IELTS (Required Over All4.5) at the same time with Visa Documents or can we submit it later...

Gayan

do we need to submit Spouse IELTS (Required Over All4.5) at the same time with Visa Documents or can we submit it later...

Gayan

I know from someone here in the forum woh has submit his spouse IELTS not until he had a CO and he has his 475 visa now. So this is not a problem at all. If you submit everthing from the beginning you can just safe time.

Hope this helps.

Hey,

Just looking through the list of documents for the 457 visa and i think i have most of them ready but just need to get them signed. My partner is going de facto on the visa so how do i send such things as photos when i lodge my application? Is simply scanning them and attaching them as PDF ok?

Hey,

Just looking through the list of documents for the 457 visa and i think i have most of them ready but just need to get them signed. My partner is going de facto on the visa so how do i send such things as photos when i lodge my application? Is simply scanning them and attaching them as PDF ok?

Yes, we did it like this and obviously it was okey :biggrin:

Archived