176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Newlands
Fantastic, enjoy the rest of your day celebrating!

Donna x

Our celebrations start tonight, sod's law I was walkin in the dales with my dad and son. John was home alone. We hardly go any where without each other and look what happens. Even our daughter was on holiday so we couldnt talk to her either (even though she isnt coming YET) lol,

Sarah

The Newlands

Well done John Newland and Si T Great news aint it....blood pressure def up now! :wink:

HEYYY well done John sooo pleased for you i bet sarah will be elated have you told her yet :notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:.

John ref bb over there or holiday lets could you give me some pointers or pm me some details were looking to go April nxt year and be in Perth early May after stop over in Singapore . What prices if you have any idea on would it be wise to book abb for a whole month or cheaper to get a house or holiday let for a month any ideas !!!

susan x :biggrin:

Hi, I'm home, let the celebrations begin tonight. John's ready for the off already lol.

Have a look at Dales B&B in Neerburg, We'r staying there too when we arrive. Its closer to the City which is going to be good for me. We have looked at Short term lets but the deposits, bills and rent all adds up. We are trying our best to get a good deal on a house with the banks first as it seems more cost effective. Just need to decide on area's. We have opened up a bank account already and all being well I'll get the job offer after the next stage of my interviews which should be next week sometime.:jiggy: I will then go out 2 months ahead of John and Scott just to get some $'s banked as the exchange rate is terrible for transfering. Hope this way works. :chatterbox:

The b & b side is probably more expensive but you are sure to get a warm welcome and help from the Hostess, cathy. I guess she helps you to settle in and make you feel at ease. I def would stay in a b & b for at least 2 weeks just to get some tanjable info from a local. Anyone reading this, please mention our names, Sarah & John.:chatterbox::hug:

Massive Congrats. I was keeping my eye out for yours as the times in the last week or so seemed to be fairly similar.

:biggrin:

Si

Wonderful news guys! Enjoy every min of it. Best of luck wi al ur plans hope we al get to meet up in sunny Oz for t biggest bash ever!!!

Congratulations

Thanks, I'm back from my walking break. Cant believe we had the phone call when i went away for 2 days. :wideeyed:

We def need to stay in touch for a BIG BASH! infact we probably (CHardy) need to make a list of the "PERTH JUNE GANG" so we def can stay in touch. What do you think?

:wink:

Guest smiley

Congrats on recent visas- they are coming in fast:biggrin:

we had our medicals today and uk police checks arrived!another step closer:wink:

just one irish police check to come...

Guest The Newlands
Fantastic, enjoy the rest of your day celebrating!

Donna x

Well done John Newland and Si T Great news aint it....blood pressure def up now! :wink:

HEYYY well done John sooo pleased for you i bet sarah will be elated have you told her yet :notworthy::jiggy

John ref bb over there or holiday lets could you give me some pointers or pm me some details were looking to go April nxt year and be in Perth early May after stop over in Singapore . What prices if you have any idea on would it be wise to book abb for a whole month or cheaper to get a house or holiday let for a month any ideas !!!

susan x :biggrin:

Massive Congrats. I was keeping my eye out for yours as the times in the last week or so seemed to be fairly similar.

Si

Wonderful news guys! Enjoy every min of it. Best of luck wi al ur plans hope we al get to meet up in sunny Oz for t biggest bash ever!!!

Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JOHN AND FAMILY............ANOTHER VISA GRANTED ! :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN, SARAH AND FAMILY!!!! :jiggy:

How did the interview go yesterday?

OMG I go away a week and you all go and get your visas WOOHOO!!!

Welldone all of you and big love to John and Suzy :wub:

look forward to all our planning together over the next few months!!

Now back to my Sangria Lol

Mandi xx

Thanks Darren & Mandi have one for us!!:jiggy:

John&Sarah

Congratulations on all the visas guys xxxx

Congrats to all those who now have the golden ticket!! :jiggy: Makes me very excited for what lays ahead (i hope!!) I have wanted this since being in secondly school so I can imagine how you all feel!! :wubclub:

Congratulations John & Sarah !! hope the celebrations are going well? Roll on the next round of Visas from Team 2 !!!!

Just got to tell you guys that a woman's intuition, premanition, fate, Dreams, sub conscious thoughts etc, whatever you want to call them, they do exist. Thursday morning I was in the Dales as you may all know by now :biglaugh:, i woke up bolt up right at 5.43 to feel a surge of happiness. What for I wasnt sure but then I quickly fell back into a sub consious state and that was the dream i had. I dreamt that I was sat next to our CO who was typing away and pressed enter key (very specific) this was an email for the decision of our visa, this went to our agent. As I was re-thinking/sub consciously, I thought OMG I need to email the agent. Embarrassing I know but I did send her an email at 6.33am explaining the thoughts I had, if i was right I had better get a lottery ticket I said (just to assure her i wasnt loosing my marbles). By the way I never told my husband as he wouldnt believe me and say i'm obsessed with the whole thing. O YESS, obbessed, whatever you want to call it. 3 hours later the agent phoned John to tell him the good news. So the moral behind all this is..........................................can some one tell me:notworthy: am i going nuts?????? is it only me that has had this experience? lol

My husband thinks i've gone Doolally:arghh:

Sarah

The Newlands:realmad::chatterbox:

We def need to stay in touch for a BIG BASH! infact we probably (CHardy) need to make a list of the "PERTH JUNE GANG" so we def can stay in touch. What do you think?

:wink:

Ah, you read my mind, I'll work on that list next week, perhaps some of the others could do the same for other destinations - we will keep the June gang going across Oz ! :cool::wink:

Guest The Newlands
Ah, you read my mind, I'll work on that list next week, perhaps some of the others could do the same for other destinations - we will keep the June gang going across Oz ! :cool::wink:

great minds think alike,:biggrin:

Sarah

The Newlands

Morning,

Just another little question. I apologise as this is behind most of you now, but could someone explain the medicals to me. Have the Pcc sorted in my head.

So we have a date booked, how to you become on the e.health system. is it something the Co does, I know Edinburgh do it. What do I need to do to get on it, or should I just print out the forms. From reading this e.health way seems much faster.

Also do I still ned passport photos for e.health.

Sorry for all the questions, my agent has been in London last tow days, and I just like to have everything straight in my mind!

Thanks in advance,

Donna

Guest The Newlands
Morning,

Just another little question. I apologise as this is behind most of you now, but could someone explain the medicals to me. Have the Pcc sorted in my head.

So we have a date booked, how to you become on the e.health system. is it something the Co does, I know Edinburgh do it. What do I need to do to get on it, or should I just print out the forms. From reading this e.health way seems much faster.

Also do I still ned passport photos for e.health.

Sorry for all the questions, my agent has been in London last tow days, and I just like to have everything straight in my mind!

Thanks in advance,

Donna

Hi Donna, if Edinburgh do e.health then just print off your paper work fill it in and take it with you along with passports and photos. We were told we needed photos but when there(Birmingham) they took digital photos so passport photos not needed, but take em anyway just in case. Also drink some water on route to enable you all to give your samples whilst there.

Top tip don't over do the water drinking then get stuck in traffic.... We was all bursting when we arrived!! Luckily we were able to give our samples whilst waiting our turn with the doctors.

Overall very straight forward nothing to worry about. Good luck:jiggy:

Guest The Newlands
Thanks lots, what paperwork do I print out exactly?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

We got a checklist of things to take from our CO, but basically there's usually 2 for each person, can't remember exact name of forms but they had numbers in the name like eform120 with individual names and DOB on them....

Did you get your meds requested by your CO? If so they should be attached to email!!!

Thanks again. I have booked a date, but CO has not asked, but agent thought he would ask next week, as had to send in additional stuff this past week. It was just hard to organise a day suitable due to work. X

Guest diadeline
Thanks lots, what paperwork do I print out exactly?

Hope this isnt too late but the forms are:

26EH for all + 160EH for just adults ( coz that the x-rays form and kids dont do x-rays)

If the CO asked u for ur medicals u should have the forms in the mail he/she sent, if not, then u can log in in the application, then checklist, click on each person's form then it will take u to a website where u can download the personalised form.

Hope it helps :smile:

Hope this isnt too late but the forms are:

26EH for all + 160EH for just adults ( coz that the x-rays form and kids dont do x-rays)

If the CO asked u for ur medicals u should have the forms in the mail he/she sent, if not, then u can log in in the application, then checklist, click on each person's form then it will take u to a website where u can download the personalised form.

Hope it helps :smile:

A massive help,

thanks,

Donna x

Morning guys boy its been busy again on the june forum !!!!

big congratulations to all the guys who have recently got there visa over the last few days :notworthy::yellow_guy_crazy_ty :jiggy::jiggy:..

Well Est so glad you got your hun i hope your havin a fab hol in Koz , but me dears have you been drinking too much off the vino out there or too much sun perhaps . EST me thinks your timeline to enter oz is a little wrong maybe :laugh: with all the excitment you probably put wrong date down . well missed you on here and hopefully will see you back on this week

take care hun

susan xxx :biggrin:

A massive help,

thanks,

Donna x

Morning Donna you are on early can you not sleep :SLEEP: me dears hoz things going then xx

Hi there john & sarah .

Thanks for the reply sarah yes i will look up that b&b it might be a good option for us . i bet u were you elated when john finally told you ah what a :jiggy:feeliing isnt it .

So whats your plans then when you have final interview nxt week and loads of luck for that aswell :wubclub: you seem to have everythong in order so it looks like its going really well for all of you . So when do you plan to head out then sarah and i guess are you looking to be close to the city or farther out nor side i guess we will have to go northern as not sure we will be able to afford to close to the city ..

I would love to go out sooner but with dean committed to HM services till March it aint going to happen so it look like Aprill latter end for us just looking to book flights asap and then we have a date to work with :goofy:.. its all go isnt it :twitcy:

susan xx

Morning Justin . what is up with u people youve all got OCD :biglaugh::biglaugh: on the computer . whats your medical date then hun is it the 16th cant rbr your off to london arnt you . Was meant to be doing a booty today but as dean away in couple of days thought we wld make the most of it no kids aswell :laugh: no oh and no kids in a couple of days just me and the dog :cool:.

What will i do with me self this house is always manic but forgot still have work and me clients to do so still busy i guess , god im waffling this mornin arnt I:chatterbox:

SUSAN XX

Morning all

Delighted to see visas are being granted all over the place...we're all getting there!! I'm so excited about medical tomorrow...how wrong is that?! Just can't wait to have the visa! Fingers crossed for this week for everyone, be it grants, COs or medicals. :biggrin::biggrin:

Morning all

Delighted to see visas are being granted all over the place...we're all getting there!! I'm so excited about medical tomorrow...how wrong is that?! Just can't wait to have the visa! Fingers crossed for this week for everyone, be it grants, COs or medicals. :biggrin::biggrin:

HI there ,

yes its all go on the june gang good luck with your medicals where are you having them , you will be fine it really isnt that bad and before you know it you will have the

golden ticket :jiggy:

susan xx

HI there ,

yes its all go on the june gang good luck with your medicals where are you having them , you will be fine it really isnt that bad and before you know it you will have the

golden ticket :jiggy:

susan xx

Thanks, I really hope so as looking forward to being able to believe this move is really going to happen! Off to Knightsbridge first thing in morning and paying the extra for ehealth. Shame I've got to then go straight to work instead of making most of shopping opportunity but suppose it's money saved for Oz.

Guest The Newlands
Hi there john & sarah .

Thanks for the reply sarah yes i will look up that b&b it might be a good option for us . i bet u were you elated when john finally told you ah what a :jiggy:feeliing isnt it .

So whats your plans then when you have final interview nxt week and loads of luck for that aswell :wubclub: you seem to have everythong in order so it looks like its going really well for all of you . So when do you plan to head out then sarah and i guess are you looking to be close to the city or farther out nor side i guess we will have to go northern as not sure we will be able to afford to close to the city ..

I would love to go out sooner but with dean committed to HM services till March it aint going to happen so it look like Aprill latter end for us just looking to book flights asap and then we have a date to work with :goofy:.. its all go isnt it :twitcy:

susan xx

Morning

Thought all the June gang had gone on holiday.:wacko:

This PIO lark is soooo addictive but I guess its because of the usfull info and friendlyness of people.:jiggy:

Plans are coming on, 3rd interview as you know nextweek. Hopefully then I will have an answer, its along process but they dont pay good salaries for nothing I guess. Cant wait to get in situ as there is alot of you out there in the construction business that I am sure I can assist with finding employment :biggrin: it will be a weight off your knowing at least one of you will have a job lined up, it will be for us anyway.

They are looking at October for me to start so yes, I will be going out there alone for a couple of months, saving up as the exchange rate is terrible to transfer from GBP to AUD, so the wages will come in handy to get set up without loosing a penny. John will then bring our son out, they will come for Xmas and John will go back alone. Despite him not wanting too but he will be ready for the removals early Jan, ready to fly back out as soon as he's waved them off :notworthy:

It'll fly by so fast, new job, new house,new Country at the other side of the world and all that:biggrin:

Despite all this happening, our daughter is buying a house with her boyfriend and that will need gutting so he will be up to his neck with that. 2/3 years down the line, we are hoping they will join us:hug:

We'll get there in the end:wink:

Just going off on a tanjant, John was in the Army for 12 years too. So it's all fun and adventurous planning the "big move"

Where are you thinking of residing? Suburb etc We definitely will be North as like you say, you get a little more for your money. As long as you are near a train station for the Mitchell Freeway or connector station there will be no problem and it'll be a doddle. My work will be 25 paces from the last stop in the CBD. So i'm told anyway :chatterbox:

John will be happy to be a pool cleaner until I get him some work he says. I'm happy with that too. Of course we have to get our son into a good school so thats what i'm looking into at the moment. We would like a SPORTS driven High School as he his a keen football player so if anyone reading this knows of a good SPorts School for 13 year olds, please advise.:biggrin:

Well you can say we are no "steady eddie or Cautious Carols" jump in with both feet, life is not a rehearsal, you cant come back and do it again.:notworthy:

Keep in touch,let me know how your getting on with your plans. Its the romval quotes next for us. :wideeyed:

Speak soon

Sarah

The Newlands

Morning

Thought all the June gang had gone on holiday.:wacko:

This PIO lark is soooo addictive but I guess its because of the usfull info and friendlyness of people.:jiggy:

Plans are coming on, 3rd interview as you know nextweek. Hopefully then I will have an answer, its along process but they dont pay good salaries for nothing I guess. Cant wait to get in situ as there is alot of you out there in the construction business that I am sure I can assist with finding employment :biggrin: it will be a weight off your knowing at least one of you will have a job lined up, it will be for us anyway.

They are looking at October for me to start so yes, I will be going out there alone for a couple of months, saving up as the exchange rate is terrible to transfer from GBP to AUD, so the wages will come in handy to get set up without loosing a penny. John will then bring our son out, they will come for Xmas and John will go back alone. Despite him not wanting too but he will be ready for the removals early Jan, ready to fly back out as soon as he's waved them off :notworthy:

It'll fly by so fast, new job, new house,new Country at the other side of the world and all that:biggrin:

Despite all this happening, our daughter is buying a house with her boyfriend and that will need gutting so he will be up to his neck with that. 2/3 years down the line, we are hoping they will join us:hug:

We'll get there in the end:wink:

Just going off on a tanjant, John was in the Army for 12 years too. So it's all fun and adventurous planning the "big move"

Where are you thinking of residing? Suburb etc We definitely will be North as like you say, you get a little more for your money. As long as you are near a train station for the Mitchell Freeway or connector station there will be no problem and it'll be a doddle. My work will be 25 paces from the last stop in the CBD. So i'm told anyway :chatterbox:

John will be happy to be a pool cleaner until I get him some work he says. I'm happy with that too. Of course we have to get our son into a good school so thats what i'm looking into at the moment. We would like a SPORTS driven High School as he his a keen football player so if anyone reading this knows of a good SPorts School for 13 year olds, please advise.:biggrin:

Well you can say we are no "steady eddie or Cautious Carols" jump in with both feet, life is not a rehearsal, you cant come back and do it again.:notworthy:

Keep in touch,let me know how your getting on with your plans. Its the romval quotes next for us. :wideeyed:

Speak soon

Sarah

The Newlands

hope everything goes ok for you,my oh is in construction so might call on you at some point hun

sara

Guest The Newlands
hope everything goes ok for you,my oh is in construction so might call on you at some point hun

sara

No problem, i'm sure PIO will be the first to know,(well afterJohn) when I secure the position:biggrin:

Speak soon

Sarah

The Newlands

Archived