Your ONE great passion?

pablo

Just having a nosey to see what peoples favourite interests/passions are?

Its NOT about family or your oh an all that rhubarb,thats a given, normally anyway!

Mines easy...footy,proper footy,not AFL or soccccccer,footy!,in particular Liverpool Football Club for me sins.

Whats yours,brass rubbing,pole dancing,morris dancing??????????just nosing thats all:wubclub:

Guest guest37336

Bloody Pablo, only one.

I would have said the same Bob, but at the end of the day if I couldn't pick up a fishing rod for the rest of my days it wouldn't be the end of the world, I think,:cry:

But if I couldn't try and make a change to what I see as wrong that would indeed be a sad day. Sorry to drone on mate but I guess my BIGGEST passion would have to be fighting for what I believe in.

Cheers Tony. :wink:

Mines deep sea fishing :realmad: sold our boat was a sad day :(

Running ...i'm an addict for the running machine :swoon:

My passion is ......... can be done but not always ..... controling aggressive GSD'S and retraining them ( or should i say their owners if they haven't already given up on them :mad:)

:biglaugh:lots more but i won't go on and on and on

Brides x

Mines deep sea fishing :realmad: sold our boat was a sad day :(

Running ...i'm an addict for the running machine :swoon:

My passion is ......... can be done but not always ..... controling aggressive GSD'S and retraining them ( or should i say their owners if they haven't already given up on them :mad:)

:biglaugh:lots more but i won't go on and on and on

Brides x

Had you down as pole dancing brides tbh:biggrin:,nah....deep sea fishing?!nice one!Jan loved sea fishing in Oz,jeeeez will i ever get any me time over there?:rolleyes::wink:

Jans a tree climber yer see,not a "girly" girl,i'd rather ~~~~ her than fight her anyway:laugh:

I write. It's funny, I'd never written a thing for 40 years, and then this idea entered my head and just exploded. The only way I could clear my head was to write it down. It just played out like a movie, it was wild. I couldn't write fast enough, there wasn't enough time in the day.

I'm on my second one now. I write on the train. Sometimes I get so involved I miss my stop. I've had a period of illness just recently, and I haven't written for a couple of months, and it's really pulling at me. I need to get back to it.

Had you down as pole dancing brides tbh:biggrin:,nah....deep sea fishing?!nice one!Jan loved sea fishing in Oz,jeeeez will i ever get any me time over there?:rolleyes::wink:

Jans a tree climber yer see,not a "girly" girl,i'd rather ~~~~ her than fight her anyway:laugh:

:laugh:@ poledancing pmsl i would fall of it then spend the rest of the lesson on the floor laughing lol now Salsa im good at :biggrin:.

aw i would like Jan

:laugh:@ poledancing pmsl i would fall of it then spend the rest of the lesson on the floor laughing lol now Salsa im good at :biggrin:.

aw i would like Jan

Everyone does Brides,straight as a dye,dead outgoing and the loudest laff in the world:arghh::rolleyes:,but yeah.....she's a starbar:wubclub:

Hmm. I would have to say my passion is probably my job. I work for a Social Justice Charity and its doing something that I very strongly believe in. :yes:

That and cooking I suppose. And drinking. And shopping. And music. :jiggy:

Knew you'd end up doing something like that KS!:yes:Good on yer:notworthy:

Guest guest30085
Aww, thanks Pabs. Its the trouble maker in me you see. Its perfect for me!:chatterbox::jiggy::biggrin:

Hiya :hug:

Ok, back on topic . . . . . . . :biggrin:

Guest Guest9973

My Lovely Mrs Tyke has to be the biggest passion I have in my life ( eww sickly I know - but true)

Next s i catching this stuff.

Don't worry Pabs,when you are back out there will be a spare place on the tub :wink:

15052011171.jpg

Archived