In The Grand Scheme Of Things Is Australia So Important To You?

Guest guest37336

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I find it hard to say that any country is important to me, but right now Australia affords me a wonderful life, living in gorgeous surroundings with the man I love.

Is Tonyman finally there with you in Tazmania?:laugh:

Guest siamsusie
Is Tonyman finally there with you in Tazmania?:laugh:

:no: Jimbo, last seen sporting a few black eyes I think. Goodness they breed kids tough over in WA:laugh:

Paul you make some valid points, but for me I still believe there is nothing you can do in Australia that cant be done over here in the UK, just my feelings on the subject based on my experiences in Oz and the UK. Maybe I am lucky because where I choose to live offers me and my family far more than where we lived in Oz or anywhere I visited in Oz.

I have to disagree with you on your swimming pool issue, why is a 50m pool better? A 25m pool also has water in it, ours is also laned off, I can practice my front crawl and breast stroke when I need. BUT what it does offer that your 50m pool does not, is twice the opportunities to practice my turns:yes:

for me I still believe there is nothing you can do in Australia that cant be done over here in the UK, just my feelings on the subject based on my experiences in Oz and the UK.

I totally agree and also believe you can do things in both countrys, the thing we personally find very different is that we can do MORE of what we want here in Oz than we could in the UK,, maybe thats because we are an outdoor family and the weather here gives us more oppurtuinty to get out and play.

Cal x

If I couldn't go back to Oz now?? Hell yeah. I have been through all the emotions and back again while I've been waiting and the one that keeps surfacing is that when I think about being told I can't go to Oz, I feel physically sick. I can't explain it.

I contemplate leaving my parents and everything I know behind and I think oh its going to be tough, but if I think about not going, my stress levels go through the roof, and that sick feeling takes over.

I love my life here, but the problem now is that I've come too far now not to go. I know that if I don't go, in years to come, the regret would eat me alive.

If I couldn't go back to Oz now?? Hell yeah. I have been through all the emotions and back again while I've been waiting and the one that keeps surfacing is that when I think about being told I can't go to Oz, I feel physically sick. I can't explain it.

I contemplate leaving my parents and everything I know behind and I think oh its going to be tough, but if I think about not going, my stress levels go through the roof, and that sick feeling takes over.

I love my life here, but the problem now is that I've come too far now not to go. I know that if I don't go, in years to come, the regret would eat me alive.

:laugh:Dead honest post Lisa,funny as well,and i dont mean that in snide way(you remind me of Jan!),hope its everything you want it to be,good luck:wink:

In the grand scheme of things, not at all. I would be disappointed if, for some reason, I couldnt get to see my Aus grandkids if I were to leave but that would be it, nothing else would even cross my mind (and they, and their parents, are young enough to come and visit me). The assumption there, of course is that DH wouldnt be around - I have told him that I will be on the plane to escape before he is cold!

Archived