Esperance WA The Great Ocean Drive

PommyPaul

Went for an explore round esperance today and found this great tourist drive, some amazing beaches, plenty of room to surf, swim or sunbathe.. looked some good fishing and amazing scenery as well!!

Definately a must do if your in the area, heres some of my pics :cool:

Photo0683.jpg

Photo0685.jpg

Photo0688.jpg

Photo0691.jpg

Photo0709.jpg

Photo0711.jpg

Photo0713.jpg

Photo0714.jpg

Photo0716.jpg

Photo0719.jpg

Photo0722.jpg

Photo0729.jpg

Guest guest37336

Great pictures Paul, many happy memories of that part of the world mate.

I know I keep banging on, but now you are in that part of the world Paul and time/finances/jobs allow take a trip up the Far North West coast mate, to me it is what Australia is all about, not everyones cup of tea, but the red desert, isolation are truly magical.

Unlike the East Coast you can still at times imagine that you are the FIRST person to walk somewhere or tread somewhere that no one else has EVER been, a truly humbling experience Paul in my opinion.:wink:

Cheers Tony.

Guest siamsusie

Lovely pictures Paul,

The Kimberlies and the Pilbara are awesome, I love it there.

Am defo not a city girl lol

Susie

am way ahead of you mate :D am going so save and work very hard for awhile then i'm thinking of a very extented trip of the country, definately on the too do list is the west coast kimberlies etc, can't wait :D:D

About time you chose a decent place...:wink:

scared0016-1.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest DaneD

Some lovely pics; I really want to visit that part of WA, maybe in July or August. Hows the weather there in winter?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Pictures look great mate ................ we only got to Cottosloe and Scarbrough beaches and they were fantastic with the beutiful blue sea and surf ................ just brilliant.

it is an awesome place!! not seen the salt lake yet, will have to put that on my too do list, weathers pretty good, been nice and sunny till today when the rain clouds have moved in, temps low 20s in the day and abit chilly at night 12 13 maybe.

am working now so no travelling for a couple more months now booo

Archived