no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

Great link. Thanks!...... however, im a bit confused!? Im on a 119RSMS visa (cat 1) and applied on 19th July 2011. The link does not say anything about this visa type but it does say the following

Subsequent entrant applications

All subsequent entrant applications that were lodged before 13 July 2011 have been contacted by a case officer.

Am I assuming right that, the above includes my 119 application? And I hav'nt long to wait until I get a case officer?

THE WAITING AND NOT KNOWING IS A KILLER!!!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

No, your assumption is incorrect. 'Subsequent entry applications' has nothing to do with 119 visa applications. It is referring to applications for partners etc who have applied to be added to Provisional and temporary visas already held by another family member (475, 476 and similar).

The following refers to 119 processing:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, your assumption is incorrect. 'Subsequent entry applications' has nothing to do with 119 visa applications. It is referring to applications for partners etc who have applied to be added to Provisional and temporary visas already held by another family member (475, 476 and similar).

The following refers to 119 processing:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

Hey,

I applied in the year 2009 on a 475 visa its gonna be 2 years now and till date no Co alloted.SO,how can you say that all the 475 will be alloted a CO

Hey,

I applied in the year 2009 on a 475 visa its gonna be 2 years now and till date no Co alloted.SO,how can you say that all the 475 will be alloted a CO

I didn't say that. Subsequent entry visas for family members to be added to 475s are a completely different matter from the time taken for the main 475 visa to be granted in the first place..

I didn't say that. Subsequent entry visas for family members to be added to 475s are a completely different matter from the time taken for the main 475 visa to be granted in the first place..

hey got that wrong .I've been really stressed out on waiiting for my visa .Its been a while now and I can't seen anything happening for me.Its gonna be 2 yrs on the 21st of september.I guess everything seems a big roller coaster ride that I 'M GOING THROUGH.well, just praying that something does come up.

hey got that wrong .I've been really stressed out on waiiting for my visa .Its been a while now and I can't seen anything happening for me.Its gonna be 2 yrs on the 21st of september.I guess everything seems a big roller coaster ride that I 'M GOING THROUGH.well, just praying that something does come up.

I have been waiting for the last four years. Just think about what stress i would be under.

Same here... I have also been waiting for the last four years. Just think about what stress I would be under.

DO YOU HAVE AN AGENT .Why don't you follow up on it .There must be another way by applying on a fresh visa instead of just waiting for such a long time.OMG its really a long time.I don't know what will happen to me by then.2 years will complete for me on the 21st of sep.Ah,hope things just take a turn for me as my online status says that application being further processed .This changed on the 27th of july .So, its been a month now and no other changes have appeared on the online status.just praying everyday that things turn out fast and dont have to wait for another year.

I am not mad that I would put my more money into something which does not have any result. I am waiting for this provisional visa application for last 4 years. What is the guarantee that they will pu me into another waiting period if I apply another application...There are no other ways except waiting...

Guest crystal2005
I am not mad that I would put my more money into something which does not have any result. I am waiting for this provisional visa application for last 4 years. What is the guarantee that they will pu me into another waiting period if I apply another application...There are no other ways except waiting...

I guess you may consider to apply for employer nomination sponsor :huh:

look what they are up to http://media.smh.com.au/news/national-news/abbott-offers-to-alter-migration-act-2605857.html?from=newsbox

offshore processing... how about onshore? :) and offshore of prospective taxpayers?

please no offensive posts, just informing what it the Minister busy with

I think this is related to asylum seekers and not skilled migration.

Yes you are right, but in the first place, it is related to "altering Migration Act". And "altering" this Act may very much affect GSM.

I agree with you but we have nothing to do about it, the only action we can take is a legal action in case of onshore applicants.

Here's a link for an article mentioning the legal action:

http://g4.net.au/wiki/group-5-news/from-an-immigration-lawyer-group-5-applicants-be-prepared-to-act/

There is one things which has to be noted that they have mentioned the date on which this table was updated last week and every fortnight this table will be updated...

"The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 9 September 2011 and will be updated fortnightly"

Please look at this line carefully

Priority processing

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer.

So does that mean all the applications before December 2010 under category 4 are all allocated to care officers. So it means that they reflect these dates once all the case officers are allocated. If this is the case it means case officers must have started thinking about the Priority 5 already. Because the dates on category 5 will only reflect when all the case officer for particular visa classes are allocated to case officer.

The category 4 had jumped from Sept to Dec at one go.

I really hope it is true...but why is it so? Did the efficiency increase so much OR the no of applicant reduced significantly due to tighter conditions?

There is one things which has to be noted that they have mentioned the date on which this table was updated last week and every fortnight this table will be updated...

"The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 9 September 2011 and will be updated fortnightly"

thanks for letting us now, I did not notice

we can very well confirm only if we receive CO for the first CAt5. But in your case Mr Bhajwa you already had CO and you are only waiting for Grant letter. You will be the first person to announce us that CAT 5 applications are taken for processing

Thanks brother . If this happens then I will be the first person to treat you.

Aha it's not Bhajwa .. it's BAJWA...

The category 4 had jumped from Sept to Dec at one go.

I really hope it is true...but why is it so? Did the efficiency increase so much OR the no of applicant reduced significantly due to tighter conditions?

This was the period when many SMPs were published, so I guess that many people applied for sponsorship (entering a higher prio) instead of becoming independent applicants, so the net number of lower priority applications must have dropped accordingly.

cheers!

Please look at this line carefully

Priority processing

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer.

So does that mean all the applications before December 2010 under category 4 are all allocated to care officers. So it means that they reflect these dates once all the case officers are allocated. If this is the case it means case officers must have started thinking about the Priority 5 already. Because the dates on category 5 will only reflect when all the case officer for particular visa classes are allocated to case officer.

I really, really get that you have been waiting longer than most of us here combined, but do think before you write. I say this with utmost empathy as a fellow applicant waiting with no end in sight.

That sentence means nothing but the very fact that applicants were contacted by the case officer. Does not mean they were allocated, even if it usually means an allocation.

Saying anything of sort that comes from no concrete factual base just leads to people being more anxious.

Timeline is -- slowly but surely -- moving along, and one day category 4 will match the category 3 timeline and open the gate for category 5.

Yes, these guys don't understand the meaning of full transparency in application process.

Keep your heads high and hopes up, but PLEASE for the LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, let's not make any assumptions or conjecture that does nothing.

Archived