no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally , 10 days of update on category 4 applicants.....At this pace they are not going to process offashore applicants before July 2012.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

After looking at these dates one can observe that they will process onshore category 5 applicants first, because onshore category 4 applicants are being processed at some pace.

Finally , 10 days of update on category 4 applicants.....At this pace they are not going to process offashore applicants before July 2012.

what do you mean by this?. does it mean current time line only for the new category 4 onshore applicants?.

thanx

samk6 :idea:

No I do not mean this....But look at the date difference of between processing offshore category 4 applicants and onshore category 4 applicants.. There is difference of one year....

9 September 2010 for most of the category 4 offshore applicants

and 26 May 2011 and 12 May 2011 for onsore category 4 applicants...

No I do not mean this....But look at the date difference of between processing offshore category 4 applicants and onshore category 4 applicants.. There is difference of one year....

9 September 2010 for most of the category 4 offshore applicants

and 26 May 2011 and 12 May 2011 for onsore category 4 applicants...

That is ture. even though DIAC says that there are in 9th of September 2010, some December and January 2011 offshore applicants have received CO.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AmMHTHNzXsXNdG1leVliMHFTWDkxcUlxY204N0ZXTEE&output=html

they are also processing those who are now in cat4 because they came on the SOL per 1/7/2011 and have applied in 2008 and 2009.

your are saying that still they are processing 2008 and 2009 applicants.

if so, why DIAC have mentioned that they have moved to 9th september 2010?

:confused:

I don't know exactly :-)

maybe some teams are working on the 2008 and 2009 applicants, and some still on the 2010 applicants? What I'm trying to say is that, once the 2008 and 2009 applicants have been allocated, the speed should go up for the 2010-batch.

Ok, let's face it, I'm somewhat disappointed by the fact that they processed just two weeks in two weeks (on the 175s). Last week we thought that all cat4 175s (including the 2011-batch) were going to be processed before the end of this year, but that's not going to happen if they continue in this speed. So I suppose I'm trying to find a reason to keep up hope for a Christmas present!

Guys, good news!

They started processing visa again ahead of time it takes!!!

Thay came back to begining of Augus 2011 situation and now moved 14 days in offshore and 11 days in onshore Group 4 applications in 5 days!!!

Very good news! The train is moving!!!!

Guys, good news!

They started processing visa again ahead of time it takes!!!

Thay came back to begining of Augus 2011 situation and now moved 14 days in offshore and 11 days in onshore Group 4 applications in 5 days!!!

Very good news! The train is moving!!!!

omg omg omg show us the update pleaseeee.....

maybe some teams are working on the 2008 and 2009 applicants, and some still on the 2010 applicants? What I'm trying to say is that, once the 2008 and 2009 applicants have been allocated, the speed should go up for the 2010-batch.

Ok, let's face it, I'm somewhat disappointed by the fact that they processed just two weeks in two weeks (on the 175s). Last week we thought that all cat4 175s (including the 2011-batch) were going to be processed before the end of this year, but that's not going to happen if they continue in this speed. So I suppose I'm trying to find a reason to keep up hope for a Christmas present!

Ya i agree with you. normally, every fortnight they have processed at least one month of applications. this time it has reduced to 14 days of applications....

can't understand really what they are going to do....

:cry:

I have to say i agree with you, to what i have seen, backlogs are being processed atm, 176 state spon have increased thus slowing 175 processing. i also hope it will speed up a little once backlog have finished.:wideeyed::unsure:

Sometimes these dates are very misleading... I have been murdered by dates given by DIAC. And I am suggesting you these dates are never accurate.

The time will come when they will bring some changes and all will start again. These dates have started many times and again gone back to beginning. Well, I am not trying to jump to some conclusion. But this is what the situation is in my case...

The time will come when they will bring some changes and all will start again. These dates have started many times and again gone back to beginning. Well, I am not trying to jump to some conclusion. But this is what the situation is in my case...

I agree. Most of us who have been in the waiting queue for a long time should know by now how DIAC like to change the goalpost as and when they please. They say one thing and do another.

so we're anticipating lesser backlog from january 2011?????

Hi, mlsdq

I was out of station from last one month so, I couldn't manage my self to check poms site from last one month , so I request you please clerify the situation.

I thnik you are cat 5, Lesser Backlog means what, THEY ARE GOING TO PROCESS CAT 5 OR WHAT ?

JACKD.:chatterbox:

Guest Whoopseydaisy

Great link. Thanks!...... however, im a bit confused!? Im on a 119RSMS visa (cat 1) and applied on 19th July 2011. The link does not say anything about this visa type but it does say the following

Subsequent entrant applications

All subsequent entrant applications that were lodged before 13 July 2011 have been contacted by a case officer.

Am I assuming right that, the above includes my 119 application? And I hav'nt long to wait until I get a case officer?

THE WAITING AND NOT KNOWING IS A KILLER!!!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

I know that's the rumor, but I just don't see how it can happen with these processing times. DIAC has cat 4 taking about a year to get a CO. It has been that way for awhile now. So we're at 9 Sept 2010 now, and we were at 26 Aug 2010 about two weeks ago. So..., we've gone up two weeks in two weeks, about the same pace we've been on. Remember we're only about 4 months away from the end of December, and with holidays at the end of December, we really only have 3 and a half.

So, that would mean that DIAC would need to allocate 15 months worth of cat 4s in 3 and a half months (remember more cat 4s are coming into DIAC every month, so they will have people applying through December 2011 in cat 4). I just don't see how that can happen unless they have a big batch of COs going through training that are about to come on-line. I haven't heard of anything like that.

I know that's the rumor, but I just don't see how it can happen with these processing times. DIAC has cat 4 taking about a year to get a CO. It has been that way for awhile now. So we're at 9 Sept 2010 now, and we were at 26 Aug 2010 about two weeks ago. So..., we've gone up two weeks in two weeks, about the same pace we've been on. Remember we're only about 4 months away from the end of December, and with holidays at the end of December, we really only have 3 and a half.

So, that would mean that DIAC would need to allocate 15 months worth of cat 4s in 3 and a half months (remember more cat 4s are coming into DIAC every month, so they will have people applying through December 2011 in cat 4). I just don't see how that can happen unless they have a big batch of COs going through training that are about to come on-line. I haven't heard of anything like that.

I have to agree, i am April 2011, 175 applicant, DIAC have a backlog of 11 months applications in cat4, and they are also dealing with backlog applications. i cant see how they can clear Cat4 any time soon. :cry::no:

We have heard that their are still around 300 applicants left out of the 13 occupations put back on the SOL that are waiting for CO once they have got through these then I think you will see they will start to get through cat 4 at a faster pace remember its these 13 occupations that have slowed things down for a bit, their are not that as nearly as many joining cat 4 so I still think once they have cleared these old applicants that were put back on the SOL things will pick up.

Tania

We have heard that their are still around 300 applicants left out of the 13 occupations put back on the SOL that are waiting for CO once they have got through these then I think you will see they will start to get through cat 4 at a faster pace remember its these 13 occupations that have slowed things down for a bit, their are not that as nearly as many joining cat 4 so I still think once they have cleared these old applicants that were put back on the SOL things will pick up.

Tania

We can trust your words. But we cannot trust DIAC's Words..... :chatterbox: :chatterbox:

We can trust your words. But we cannot trust DIAC's Words..... :chatterbox: :chatterbox:

I would like to keep the spirits up and I only like to post positive comments, I so hope that cat 5 do see some movement in the financial year as I so know how it feels being in the bottom Cat as I was their once myself.

wishing you all the luck.:hug:

Archived