no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone advise me how these dates actually work? My OH is currently on the SOL so been returned to Priority 4 but we applied in JUly 2009 so if this says they are up to August 2010 why haven't we been contacted yet?

:goofy:

Looking good for the 175 Cat 4'ers...moved 1 month exactly from the 1st July update....so they are processing 1 month backlog approximately ever 2 weeks??

not really

20/6 update 10/7/2010 for 175

1/7 update 10/7/2010 for 175

18/7 update 10/8/2010 for 175

in my math, they actually have not made any progress this time for 175

I blame end of financial year for it

885 moved abot 3 weeks forward in last month

Guest crystal2005

Did they actually mention fortnightly this time? The last update was July 18th, and before was July 1th. So. is this gonna be fortnightly? I do not think so...

Priority Group 2

There are no GSM visa classes in priority group 2

Hey just want to know what is the meaning of this ?as I am in priority 2 but havent heard of any news till date.I applied for a 475 visa in 2009 .So ,what is actually going on very confused about this .please update on this .thanks

Guest crystal2005
Still 2 more days required to get it update!

How do you know still 2 more days? I thought they do not update consistently every 2 weeks anymore....

Guest VXM665
Still 2 more days required to get it update!

Last update was on 18th July so the fortnightly update should be on 1st Aug which is today. However, no update yet and its now after work in Aus, so would expect tomorrow.

DIAC does not maintain the exact 2 weeks. so could be around this time.

Last update was on 18th July so the fortnightly update should be on 1st Aug which is today. However, no update yet and its now after work in Aus, so would expect tomorrow.

DIAC does not maintain the exact 2 weeks. so could be around this time.

australian fortnight means not 14 days (2 weeks)

It means 14 days without calculating any holidays. Lol

So, I hope it should be on 2nd aug. 2011.

No more update by sending blank email

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

PROCESSING INFORMATION

Current allocation dates for General Skilled Migration Applications are now available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

This automated e-mail response was last updated 18 July 2011 and will not be updated again.

Professionals and Other Skilled Migrants

Overview Visa options

Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications

On this page

Priority processing

Priority exempt applications

Subsequent entrant applications

Processing time service standards

Contact us

Due to the strong demand for places in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) program the department is unable to immediately allocate all GSM applications to a case officer for consideration. When an application is allocated to a case officer depends on a number of factors, including the Priority Group of the application and the visa subclass applied for.

If your application has been allocated to a case officer you should have received communication from your case officer.

Priority processing

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer.

Visa Subclass Priority Group 1 Priority Group 2 Priority Group 3 Priority Group 4 Priority Group 5

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

online 20 July 2011 N/A N/A N/A N/A

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

paper 20 July 2011 N/A N/A N/A N/A

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

online N/A N/A N/A 16 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

paper N/A N/A N/A 16 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

online N/A N/A 20 July 2011 16 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

paper N/A N/A 20 July 2011 10 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

online N/A N/A 20 July 2011 16 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

paper N/A N/A 20 July 2011 16 August 2010 N/A

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 N/A N/A N/A All applications allocated N/A

Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496 N/A N/A N/A All applications allocated N/A

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

online N/A N/A N/A 5 May 2011 N/A

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

paper N/A N/A N/A 25 April 2011 N/A

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886

online N/A N/A 20 July 2011 5 May 2011 N/A

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886

paper N/A N/A 20 July 2011 25 April 2011 N/A

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

online N/A N/A 20 July 2011 5 May 2011 N/A

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

paper N/A N/A 20 July 2011 25 April 2011 N/A

Priority exempt applications

Visa subclasses 485 and 476 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications for these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Applicants who lodged a paper or online subclass 485 application before 22 December 2009 have been contacted by a case officer.

Applicants who lodged a paper or online subclass 476 application before 28 February 2011 have been contacted by a case officer.

Visa Subclass Lodgement Method Application Date

Skilled – Graduate subclass 485 online 15 January 2010

paper 28 December 2009

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476 online 23 March 2011

paper 23 March 2011

Subsequent entrant applications

All subsequent entrant applications that were lodged before 15 June 2011 have been contacted by a case officer.

Processing time service standards

Processing time service standards for different types of visa applications are linked to the Portfolio Budget Statements. Refer to the processing times for visas for migrating to Australia as a skilled person.

See: Processing Time Service Standards

Contact us

The General Skilled Processing Centres do not operate a client enquiry counter. The preferred method of communication is by email.

See: Professionals and Other Skilled Migrants Visas

This is the email header:

Current allocation dates for General Skilled Migration Applications are now available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

This automated e-mail response was last updated 18 July 2011 and will not be updated again.

that last line really ****** me off, seriously

Guest Lori2011
how often will they update the website?

In my country we call these type of questions as the "one million dollars question!" if you have the correct answer you get the money!! LOL

Guest haveursay1

That means they'll not update as they used to do it earlier. I mean we don't need to send blank emails further more but at the same time they will be providing the actual processing timelines in their department website...It doesn't mean that they had temporarily stopped further processing...Am I right frens...Eagerly waiting to hear from u all....

Guest crystal2005

Seems no one here could answer a million dollar question,

I can now speculate that the process of the GSM application has been slowing down. It is all based on the updates that has been provided so far....

Archived