no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep going and you will be rewarded and you will get your visa. It looks like on 1st July 2012 - DIAC will start EOI (Expression of Interest) which means there will be no new applications after this date until 1 of January 2013. That will be your time when DIAC will be clearing their backlog.

In my opinion many people will try to beat the July 2012 cutover, but the government will surprise us and suspend accepting all new offshore applications some time before like it happened before July 2010 changes.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

last updated on 4 November 2011

Group 4 offshore (175) moved 27 days

Group 4 onshore (885) moved 7 days

so it is catching 5 weeks every 2 week on average

so there is

8.3 months worth of 175 what is about 33 weeks left and

4.4 months worth of 885 what is about 18 weeks

at current rate of 4 weeks a forthing for 175 and -1 week for 885 it would take about 8 forthnights to process offshore Group 4. Onshore is falling behind, so 885s will never be processed.

So this is 8 forthnights - 4 months for 175 and 885 will fall behind 1 week every fortnight so it is 2 months in total.

Given there is no real work done in Australia from mid Dec to mid February, it will take on average 8 months to process, so I am very negative about seeing any Cat 5 being processed in this financial year.

I am starting to give up. Any boat for sale you know about?

We shld expect a slight slow down as there will be loads of June 2011 applicants at least that is what people are suggesting.

I think you are right that there is loads of Jun Cat 4 applicants, as many rushed put in their application before the changes of points. There will be 175 & 176 Family Sponsored for jun 2011, but only 175 after.

After Jul 2011, as there are now no points awarded for 176 family sponsored, and need the same amount of points as 175. Those that only had 100 points in old system and applied for family sponsored, are now no longer eligible to apply as they wont pass the points test.

I think you are right that there is loads of Jun Cat 4 applicants, as many rushed put in their application before the changes of points. There will be 175 & 176 Family Sponsored for jun 2011, but only 175 after.

After Jul 2011, as there are now no points awarded for 176 family sponsored, and need the same amount of points as 175. Those that only had 100 points in old system and applied for family sponsored, are now no longer eligible to apply as they wont pass the points test.

Do you thinkg June 2011 applications would make such impact? I think it is just a cheap excuse.

Do you thinkg June 2011 applications would make such impact? I think it is just a cheap excuse.

YES!

Cheap excuse??? WHat is that suppose to mean!:mad:

The facts are - once DIAC process Jun 2011 applicants - which for many reasons people rushed to get their applications in before end of Jun 2011, with the points test changing, 176 family sponsored visa no longer existing.

How many 176 FS applications have you seen Post 1 JUl 2011??

YES!

Cheap excuse??? WHat is that suppose to mean!:mad:

The facts are - once DIAC process Jun 2011 applicants - which for many reasons people rushed to get their applications in before end of Jun 2011, with the points test changing, 176 family sponsored visa no longer existing.

How many 176 FS applications have you seen Post 1 JUl 2011??

Yes, cheap excuse for not processing Cat 5.

I am looking at it from the point of view of eligibility. Yes, there is a group of people who rushed to apply for 176 FS, but is this the whole India? I suppose they are those who would anyway apply sooner or later, so I don't think June applicants should have such impact that the queue was moving backwards.

Again, I believe June applicants are just a cheap excuse for not processing the Cat 5.

are you serious? facts are far from observations?

there is something like trends and they are clearly visible

Who would be more serious than me? A person waiting for a Provisional visa application for more than 4 years. Until and unless they allocate the case officer to first Category 5 application,I am sorry, I can not beleive their progress. They are progressing since last 5 years in my case. They allocate case officer to my application way back in 2008 and 2009. What happened ? Nothing I am still waiting... So, better we should stop believing these trends.

Who would be more serious than me? A person waiting for a Provisional visa application for more than 4 years. Until and unless they allocate the case officer to first Category 5 application,I am sorry, I can not beleive their progress. They are progressing since last 5 years in my case. They allocate case officer to my application way back in 2008 and 2009. What happened ? Nothing I am still waiting... So, better we should stop believing these trends.

enough of your negativity. if you lost trust with the system then why still hang in there and waiting for your visa to come? please be true to yourself that you're really hoping for your visa just like me but unlike you i'm still hopeful that someday may case will be processed in His perfect time.

Archived