New TV Show - Poms In Paradise ITV

calNgary

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
Can you remove the insulting comments made by members on page 5 then please.

Mandy, can you please hit the "report button" if something upsets you please!!

Susie x

When making comments about the show, please remember that these are real people and a lot of them may be members of this site and be the very people who are assisting you in your journey to Oz. Please refrain from personal and hurtful comments about the participants in the programme.

Thanks

When making comments about the show, please remember that these are real people and a lot of them may be members of this site and be the very people who are assisting you in your journey to Oz. Please refrain from personal and hurtful comments about the participants in the programme.

Thanks

Here here! :wink:

Guest TheArmChairDetective

So, having just got back from being abroad. I missed this TV show.

Was it about people in Oz who like being there. People in Oz who hate being there or more of a Big Fat Gypsey Wedding type of show but down under please?

CAn someone give me an open an honest review?

TIA

Thanks to all who have contributed to the discussion on episode 1 on the show. We've tried to let everyone have their say on the show, including the show's participants. After 150+ posts, we fell it is now time to close discussion on the first episode.

We look forward to further discussion on 'Poms in Paradise' when episode 2 airs. Could I take the opportunity to remind members that this is a 'reality' tv show. The participants aren't actors/celebrities, they're just everyday people and, as is frequently the case, the participants often turn out to be members of the PIO community. We understand it's impossible to discuss a television program without reference to the people in the show, but please take into consideration that you may be discussing a forum member.

On a general note, if you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please click the report post icon (report.gif) in the left part of the post, below the posters username, where the violation is located. If the thread has numerous violations in it, you need not report each post; simply report one post and note that you spotted other violations in the thread, as well, in your report before you submit. Include a brief description of what you believe is wrong. After you send your report, forget that the post(s) exists. Do not post "I have reported your post" - do not further reference the post in the thread in any way. Responding to a violation in an inflammatory manner is a violation in itself.

Thanks

Rob

Admin

Archived