Aussie press...Here we go again!!

Nzogbia

WOW is that the best you've got? This from someone who couldn't handle life down under so ran back with his tail between his legs but still haunts PIO telling everyone how great the UK is :biglaugh:

Ha Ha Ha bye bye Geoffrey

p.s i have a house here in the UK , my own business , and two houses in OZ ,dual citizenship and many friends there ......now go and suck your thumb.....theres a good boy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha Ha Ha bye bye Geoffrey

p.s i have a house here in the UK , my own business , and two houses in OZ ,dual citizenship and many friends there ......now go and suck your thumb.....theres a good boy

Should I be impressed?

all I have is a wonderful wife and 5 great kids who love me as much as I love them and that my friend is worth way more than anything you have!!!! Someone who needs to brag about their wealth isnt worth very much

Should I be impressed?

all I have is a wonderful wife and 5 great kids who love me as much as I love them and that my friend is worth way more than anything you have!!!! Someone who needs to brag about their wealth isnt worth very much[/QUO

BYE BYE GEOFFREY:twitcy:

Should I be impressed?

all I have is a wonderful wife and 5 great kids who love me as much as I love them and that my friend is worth way more than anything you have!!!! Someone who needs to brag about their wealth isnt worth very much[/QUO

BYE BYE GEOFFREY:twitcy:

No idea why you are saying goodbye to me, I wont be missing you. Maybe you should do a goodbye thread to all of your friends?????

I am neither Pro or Anti Royal, they are just 'there', and from what I gave picked up whilst I have been here it seems most Aussies are the same. The general opinion I have seen is a 'if it and broke don't fix it' Of course you have your republicans who want nothing more than to bin the Royals but the worry with average Joe seems to be what direction to take if a republic is formed, and this causes conflict.

As for the media, it's been very positive, especially the TV. They love it! Channel 9 was live from London today, and nearly every other channel has some sort if feature on about the wedding.

Shocking that some newspaper editors resent being ruled by a german family from 10 thousand miles away isnt it?!:daydreaming: ooOOOOORRRFF with their heads:mad:

You need to do your homework

Australian media is one of, if not THE, most monopolistic in the world

Check it

And learn how the Murdoch group owns and controls virtually all media in Oz (and similarly the rest of the West)

An editor of a Queensland major newspaper retired two decades ago. As his farewell shot, he revealed the stats re: monopolisation of the Oz media. He stated there were only one or two genuinely independent newspapers in the entirety of Oz

All the rest, he said, were owned and controlled by the Big Two, with Murdoch owning the lion's share

This, despite that many regional newspapers/tv channels continued to publish under their regional banners - to con the public into believing it was being provided choice

The editor revealed also that all those media owned by the Big Two were instructed on which line to take with regard to 'news items' large and small. The instructions were delivered to editors who were then required to ensure their journalists adhered to that party-line

The only latitude provided editors and journalists was that they may interpret the rigid party-line news through their own 'style '

Thus, if editors were instructed to (let's say ) -- bitch about the royals -- then ALL editors and journalists were required to obey, albeit via their own 'characteristic style of delivery '

Some journalists and columnists might be known for their ' acerbic ' style, whilst others may adopt a more 'academic' slant

This is all they're allowed -- to express the same thing, the same bias -- in their chosen style

When it's all boiled down, of course, the public hears the same thing and is exposed to the same bias and falsehoods, repeatedly -- but in a variety of 'journalistic voices '

The editor was retiring early. He couldn't stomach any more of it, he said. He'd begun back in the days of real news and had watched the deterioration of journalism under the monopolistic Big Two

Now, to me -- you sound like an online version of the same malaise

And most of us are aware now, that people eke out a form of living

by Posting for Pay, online

They are employed by the Australian and New Zealand governments, for example

They are paid to 'talk up ' Oz and New Zealand

and to 'quash dissent ' in forums just like this

so that potential migrants will not learn the truth until they've burned their bridges in the UK and arrived in Oz and NZ only to discover they bear very little resemblance to how they are being portrayed

You attempt to persuade that the media is controlled by 'Germans 10,000 miles away '

When we all know the poison claiming to be 'news' is controlled by a jewish-zionist controlled front-man known as Rupert Murdoch --- don't we ?

I don't know who you imagine you're fooling

What I do know is that you expose your agenda each time you post

And what I'd like to know is this: is it really possible to earn a respectable crust by Posting for Pay ?

Guest guest30038

When we all know the poison claiming to be 'news' is controlled by a jewish-zionist controlled front-man known as Rupert Murdoch --- don't we ?

No agenda there then? :rolleyes:

No agenda there then? :rolleyes:

Wow. So fast of you ! LOL

Megaphone much ?

Education's a wonderful thing

Can't recommend it sufficiently highly to you

Less time lurking online

and more time learning some facts

would possibly improve your existence

FACTS are not 'agendas'

Facts are facts

Now why not go and conduct some research into the topic

before exposing your knee-jerk loyalities in public ?

You know what really has the world laughing ?

Jemima Goldsmith and her ghastly looking mama

See the photos of mama Goldsmith in the Brit news ?

What a shocker, huh ?

And next to it the photo of Jemima ... who failed to push the muslim agenda and scrammed out of Pakistan soon after she embarked on her islamic-agenda marriage

She prefers the UK. Obviously. And how kind of the zionist-owned, muslim-supporting media to not rub her nose in it on the hour every hour --- the way they destroyed Diana and attempted with all their might to destroy the British royal family

Nary a word about the lovely Jemima and her failed muslim marriage to the cricketer

BUT -- in a poorly chosen set of photos -- the media DID place a photo of Jemima right next to the horrifying visage of her mother

and you know what they say --- if you want to know how a woman will look in 40 years time -- take a look at her mother . LOL ! :biggrin:

But back to the topic in hand, eh ...

Mama Goldsmith is being reported in the media as having a belly-full of rage

because she wasn't invited to THE wedding

And (according to the media which YOU support so ardently)

mama Goldsmith intends to have her revenge for not being invited to THE wedding

Not only that ...

Before the media exposed mama Goldsmith's dummy spit rage

dear Jemima (her mother's soon-to-be double)

was bitching very un-royally on Twitter

and was presuming to criticise the bride

in very spiteful ways

at the same time as the ceremony was underway !

Oh dear

The less than attractive Goldsmith females showed their wolfish fangs for the world to see

Thus confirming that NO amount of money

can buy good taste

(Which, incidentally, the young bride and her family displayed in SPADES ! )

They're a great young couple. Sane people wish them well and every happiness

We also wish her Majesty well -- after the last two decades of gutter press at the hands of Murdoch and his backers

One MILLION Brits cheered their heads off outside Westminster and the Palace

whilst billions more raised a glass to them while watching via tv and online

The gutter press have been given a warning. This young man and his bride are no fools. They have the majority of sane-thinking people at their backs - worldwide

and they began as they intended to continue by decided who they would and would not have at their wedding

If the media hopes to gain financially from Kate and William

they'd better behave

or the public will refuse to buy their magazines or watch the tripe that passes for 'news'

Guest guest30038

No knee jerk from me sunny Jim and further education isn't required for me to recognise anti-semitic clap trap when I see it.

There's protocols for presenting "facts" and your "facts" appear subverted to your obvious anti Jewish blather

Guest Guest 47403

You know what really has the world laughing ?

Jemima Goldsmith and her ghastly looking mama

See the photos of mama Goldsmith in the Brit news ?

What a shocker, huh ?

And next to it the photo of Jemima ... who failed to push the muslim agenda and scrammed out of Pakistan soon after she embarked on her islamic-agenda marriage

She prefers the UK. Obviously. And how kind of the zionist-owned, muslim-supporting media to not rub her nose in it on the hour every hour --- the way they destroyed Diana and attempted with all their might to destroy the British royal family

Nary a word about the lovely Jemima and her failed muslim marriage to the cricketer

BUT -- in a poorly chosen set of photos -- the media DID place a photo of Jemima right next to the horrifying visage of her mother

and you know what they say --- if you want to know how a woman will look in 40 years time -- take a look at her mother . LOL ! :biggrin:

But back to the topic in hand, eh ...

Mama Goldsmith is being reported in the media as having a belly-full of rage

because she wasn't invited to THE wedding

And (according to the media which YOU support so ardently)

mama Goldsmith intends to have her revenge for not being invited to THE wedding

Not only that ...

Before the media exposed mama Goldsmith's dummy spit rage

dear Jemima (her mother's soon-to-be double)

was bitching very un-royally on Twitter

and was presuming to criticise the bride

in very spiteful ways

at the same time as the ceremony was underway !

Oh dear

The less than attractive Goldsmith females showed their wolfish fangs for the world to see

Thus confirming that NO amount of money

can buy good taste

(Which, incidentally, the young bride and her family displayed in SPADES ! )

They're a great young couple. Sane people wish them well and every happiness

We also wish her Majesty well -- after the last two decades of gutter press at the hands of Murdoch and his backers

One MILLION Brits cheered their heads off outside Westminster and the Palace

whilst billions more raised a glass to them while watching via tv and online

The gutter press have been given a warning. This young man and his bride are no fools. They have the majority of sane-thinking people at their backs - worldwide

and they began as they intended to continue by decided who they would and would not have at their wedding

If the media hopes to gain financially from Kate and William

they'd better behave

or the public will refuse to buy their magazines or watch the tripe that passes for 'news'

Have you tried therapy? I've heard it can sort out all sorts of personal issues.

You need to do your homework

Australian media is one of, if not THE, most monopolistic in the world

Check it

And learn how the Murdoch group owns and controls virtually all media in Oz (and similarly the rest of the West)

An editor of a Queensland major newspaper retired two decades ago. As his farewell shot, he revealed the stats re: monopolisation of the Oz media. He stated there were only one or two genuinely independent newspapers in the entirety of Oz

All the rest, he said, were owned and controlled by the Big Two, with Murdoch owning the lion's share

This, despite that many regional newspapers/tv channels continued to publish under their regional banners - to con the public into believing it was being provided choice

The editor revealed also that all those media owned by the Big Two were instructed on which line to take with regard to 'news items' large and small. The instructions were delivered to editors who were then required to ensure their journalists adhered to that party-line

The only latitude provided editors and journalists was that they may interpret the rigid party-line news through their own 'style '

Thus, if editors were instructed to (let's say ) -- bitch about the royals -- then ALL editors and journalists were required to obey, albeit via their own 'characteristic style of delivery '

Some journalists and columnists might be known for their ' acerbic ' style, whilst others may adopt a more 'academic' slant

This is all they're allowed -- to express the same thing, the same bias -- in their chosen style

When it's all boiled down, of course, the public hears the same thing and is exposed to the same bias and falsehoods, repeatedly -- but in a variety of 'journalistic voices '

The editor was retiring early. He couldn't stomach any more of it, he said. He'd begun back in the days of real news and had watched the deterioration of journalism under the monopolistic Big Two

Now, to me -- you sound like an online version of the same malaise

And most of us are aware now, that people eke out a form of living

by Posting for Pay, online

They are employed by the Australian and New Zealand governments, for example

They are paid to 'talk up ' Oz and New Zealand

and to 'quash dissent ' in forums just like this

so that potential migrants will not learn the truth until they've burned their bridges in the UK and arrived in Oz and NZ only to discover they bear very little resemblance to how they are being portrayed

You attempt to persuade that the media is controlled by 'Germans 10,000 miles away '

I don't know who you imagine you're fooling

And what I'd like to know is this: is it really possible to earn a respectable crust by Posting for Pay ?

(1)Read my post again,somebody stated the aussie press was against the monarchy, I SAID "its a shock that some newspaper editors might resent being ruled by a german family ten thousand miles away,IE RULING AUSTRALIA,NOT THE AUSIE PRESS:radar:.

(2)Agenda? nah just an opinion,last time i looked this was a forum??????????????

(3) "posting for pay":laugh::goofy:,In your case yes maybe,try the BNP, they might have yer going on your racist posts,try caneasten or feminax,hope this helps:wubclub:

Wow. So fast of you ! LOL

Megaphone much ?

Education's a wonderful thing

Can't recommend it sufficiently highly to you

Less time lurking online

and more time learning some facts

would possibly improve your existence

FACTS are not 'agendas'

Facts are facts

Now why not go and conduct some research into the topic

I consider this is attacking the person. Seen threads taken off and closed for a lot less than this.

Guest Guest 47403
[/color]

(1)Read my post again,somebody stated the aussie press was against the monarchy, I SAID "its a shock that some newspaper editors might resent being ruled by a german family ten thousand miles away,IE RULING AUSTRALIA,NOT THE AUSIE PRESS:radar:.

(2)Agenda? nah just an opinion,last time i looked this was a forum??????????????

(3) "posting for pay":laugh::goofy:,In your case yes maybe,try the BNP, they might have yer going on your racist posts,try caneasten or feminax,hope this helps:wubclub:

Come on pabs how much you getting paid for your posts? Would love some spare beer money myself :wacko::wacko::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived