Cigarettes costs

twinkletoes35

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shocked:I do take this smoking lark seriously.

I take it so seriously that I try never to run out of smokes.I am an evil bag without my daily intake of nicotine:tongue::tongue:

:arghh:..............YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS..................

Guest JT1977

Wow, now that has ruffled a few feathers! I am a serious smoker, not content with just cigs, I love smoking Cuban and Dominican cigars and I am an avid pipe smoker.

Now, going back to what someone has said about family, I don't have any kids, nor do I actually WANT any kids. However, if I did have kids, then, yes, I'd be slightly disappointed if they took up smoking. But, there are much worse things for them to be doing! I REALLY wish that the same anti-smoking brigade AND the various governments put as much time and effort into denouncing and fighting drug use as they do smokers.

Also, to all the anti-smoking Hitlers, do you lecture about the evils of drink, which not only has the ability to cause slow painful death, but addiction to it can have MUCH worse consequences to the family unit than a smoker will.

Also, considering that obesity causes ill health and death, do the anti-smokers give the same lectures to fat people, telling them how they are selfish for eating too much and not exercising enough and that obese parents tend to produce obese kids, who will see their parents die from severe ill health? No? I didn't think that you would.

Also, now this is SOOOO ironic, but smoking has actually saved my life! How cool is that?

Guest siamsusie
:shocked:I do take this smoking lark seriously.

I take it so seriously that I try never to run out of smokes.I am an evil bag without my daily intake of nicotine:tongue::tongue:

:laugh::laugh:humidity, cane toads and no ciggies:nah:

Wow, now that has ruffled a few feathers! I am a serious smoker, not content with just cigs, I love smoking Cuban and Dominican cigars and I am an avid pipe smoker.

Now, going back to what someone has said about family, I don't have any kids, nor do I actually WANT any kids. However, if I did have kids, then, yes, I'd be slightly disappointed if they took up smoking. But, there are much worse things for them to be doing! I REALLY wish that the same anti-smoking brigade AND the various governments put as much time and effort into denouncing and fighting drug use as they do smokers.

Also, to all the anti-smoking Hitlers, do you lecture about the evils of drink, which not only has the ability to cause slow painful death, but addiction to it can have MUCH worse consequences to the family unit than a smoker will.

Also, considering that obesity causes ill health and death, do the anti-smokers give the same lectures to fat people, telling them how they are selfish for eating too much and not exercising enough and that obese parents tend to produce obese kids, who will see their parents die from severe ill health? No? I didn't think that you would.

Also, now this is SOOOO ironic, but smoking has actually saved my life! How cool is that?

ok Einstien how did smokin save ya life .............and smoke if you want but you smokers should not smoke around us like you use to in the pubs ect.....those poor bar maids having to stand there night after night serving you beer and wine and all you did was blow smoke at them...........us drinkers dont poor drink over you smokers do we............

Guest JT1977
ok Einstien how did smokin save ya life .............and smoke if you want but you smokers should not smoke around us like you use to in the pubs ect.....those poor bar maids having to stand there night after night serving you beer and wine and all you did was blow smoke at them...........us drinkers dont poor drink over you smokers do we............

You non-smokers shouldn't be stealing our second hand smoke! :D In anycase, we have to go outside to smoke, you know, that place where you breath in car and truck fumes, many other air pollutants etc!

Anyway, as for how smoking has saved my life, grab a sandbag and swing a lantern. When out in Iraq, when we were in camp we lived in tents. When we came under mortar attack, all movement would stop until a full search of the camp had been carried out, usually the next morning. We used to get mortared several times a week, usually just after 2000 hrs. So, most of us smokers would go to the smoking area at about 1945 hrs, ready to spend a night with a smattering of explosions.

One night, those of us in our tent went out for a smoke, waiting for the mortars. Sure enough, they came along. One of them, not actually a mortar, but a chinese rocket, landed in our tent, completely destroying everything in it. If anyone had been in there, they would have definately been killed.

So, there you go, how smoking saved my life!

Guest JT1977

Anyway, what are you doing in a pub? Don't you know that drinking is bad for your health? I'd say that's a bit of good old hypocracy there!

Guest chris955

I don't think there is any evidence to show that drinking in moderation is harmful, I don't think there is any such thing as smoking in moderation though, it's still just as bad for you.

Anyway, what are you doing in a pub? Don't you know that drinking is bad for your health? I'd say that's a bit of good old hypocracy there!

By the way, DO you actually lecture fat people about eating too much or not exercising enough?

Yes i do.....it pee`s me off that Mcdonalds will continue to serve the fat people no matter how much they order but if im drunk in a pub they will not serve me anymore beer .......now is that discriminating.......:mad:

Guest JT1977
Yes i do.....it pee`s me off that Mcdonalds will continue to serve the fat people no matter how much they order but if im drunk in a pub they will not serve me anymore beer .......now is that discriminating.......:mad:

That's probably because of the law! Take it up with the government. Also, obese people, once they've eaten too much, don't then tend to start fighting and being a nuisance.

So, basically, you really are a miserable person, not happy with your own life, as you constantly feel the need to go out and interfere in others lives as opposed to being able to enjoy your own life.

Guest JT1977
I don't think there is any evidence to show that drinking in moderation is harmful, I don't think there is any such thing as smoking in moderation though, it's still just as bad for you.

But what is moderation? They say that two or three beers is moderation, how many people really go to the pub and only have two or three beers?

Guest siamsusie

twinkletoes35

twinkletoes35 is has no status.

Save

My Mood: Cheerful.gif

reputation_pos.gif

Cigarettes costs

hello all

Now I love my other half very much, but he has one fault, he smokes :arghh:

Can anyone give me any ideas regarding cost/brands of cigarettes at home he smokes mayfair kingsize (dark blue)

Also where is the best place to buy, supermarket etc

any help much appreciated

TT xx :biggrin:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the OP..

How much are you guys paying for ciggies in the Uk now?

That's probably because of the law! Take it up with the government. Also, obese people, once they've eaten too much, don't then tend to start fighting and being a nuisance.

So, basically, you really are a miserable person, not happy with your own life, as you constantly feel the need to go out and interfere in others lives as opposed to being able to enjoy your own life.

so,basically,you are enjoying life because you smoke .......make the most of it then......

Guest JT1977
and btw ....it sounds as though you smokers are all t total.......what a loads of rubbish..............most smokers smoke over twice as much when drinking so dont through that one in .....

I've never once said or suggested that I'm teetotal. All I am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of slating people for one form of damage, yet quite happy to do damage to yourself in other ways.

Guest chris955

I can quite easily go to the pub and have 2 or 3 beers, I don't crave beer or NEED to have a beer to get me through the day.

You are assuming that everyone who drinks is doing themselves damage when that clearly isn't the case. Smokers are always doing themselves damage.

But what is moderation? They say that two or three beers is moderation, how many people really go to the pub and only have two or three beers?

Guest JT1977
so,basically,you are enjoying life because you smoke .......make the most of it then......

Er, no, I enjoy many aspects of my life, smoking is one of them aspects.

Guest JT1977
I can quite easily go to the pub and have 2 or 3 beers, I don't crave beer or NEED to have a beer to get me through the day.

You are assuming that everyone who drinks is doing themselves damage when that clearly isn't the case. Smokers are always doing themselves damage.

But there are many people out there who can't stop at just a few beers. Also, I think it's fair to say that I am not making ANY assumptions, except that there are many who don't just have a few drinks.

Archived