tattoos

woodymcfc

Guest JK2510

My OH has tatoos. He asked the nurse on the day of the medicals if he needed the test but they said no just the usual blood test-no added extras! Lol

I think perhaps each clinic may have their own policies.

My OH has loads of Tattoo's. The Doctor just counted them. I have not seen anything anywhere to indicate that you cannot have more tattoos or body piercings etc. There certainly isnt anyone at customs counting them:biglaugh: My OH didnt need anymore blood tests than the rest of us :wubclub:

Hi, we have our medicals on Thursday, I have several tattoos from about 10 years ago. I am thinking of adding to them but it will be after the medical and most probably before we move, will this be ok ?

Hi we had to pay extra for having tattoos, and by rights u shouldnt have any more done once u have had the blood test done. the blood test u have are for hepattis and u can get hep B through having tattoos done.

But saying that I did have mine recoloured b4 I came out, its a chance u will have to take :biggrin:

Guest jackfrew
Hi, we have our medicals on Thursday, I have several tattoos from about 10 years ago. I am thinking of adding to them but it will be after the medical and most probably before we move, will this be ok ?

OH has tattoo's, meds done 05/03/2011. Hospital said they were fine as long as they weren't done in a high risk country. Normal blood test was fine.:wubclub:

Sharon,x

hello woody, are they city tats ..........wait till you get here to add on ..........?

Hi Nick, not yet mate, I'm thinking of getting one before I come over.....I asked the doc in Manchester about it and he said it'll be ok, he has never experienced anyone with hep B/C that has got it from tattoo's in this country.....setting off to Wembley in 1/2 hour, will you be watching it there ?

Hi Nick, not yet mate, I'm thinking of getting one before I come over.....I asked the doc in Manchester about it and he said it'll be ok, he has never experienced anyone with hep B/C that has got it from tattoo's in this country.....setting off to Wembley in 1/2 hour, will you be watching it there ?

HJi pal , of course we will be watching , wife is a scum supporter tho .......so maybe in separate rooms :biglaugh:

Can some of you learn to spell tattoos properly. There is no 's to make it plural. You just add an s. It's become one of my pet hates as I am sure that no-one has been taught to add 's so why do it?

I really do apologise for my misuse of English grammar, it really has never been one of my stronger points !!!!! I shall write TATTOOS out 100 times as soon as I get the chance ... Lets hope my tattooist doesn't have the same problem !!!

Just re-read my initial post and i've got it spelt correctly, must have been a silly mistake !!!

• 3 months later...
Guest john76

Hello, I have 2 tatts on my left arm ( 1 is 10 years old and the other 15 years old) and i have a full sleeve on my right arm (done last year), when we went for meds as others have said the doc just counted them and made a note of them, I asked about extra blood tets and he imformed me no extra meds required he did ask who done them and how long ago, as long as you have been to a properly qualified artist there would be no problem, doct did mention if he came across any "home made/ indian ink " tatts he would be more likely to insist on the extra blood tests.

Yes, as long as your over 18...............:goofy:

Guest Gothic Rose

Hi I'm very extensively Tattooed perhaps as much as a third of my body. I rang the clinic where I intend to have my medical the other day concerning a general enquiry. & whilst on the phone I mentioned That I'm Tattooed & asked would I have to pay the extra £50 for the hep B test. The receptionist said it was at the Doctors discretion so dont know if that helps you or not.

Tattooists in this country are well regulated & the risk of Hep B is very unlikely. I think it wrong to penalise Tattooed people in this way, most of us are scrupulously careful about Tattooing or being Tattooed.

what tattoo`s you got woody lad .......i be getting some city tatts soon maybe we get them cheap when your here , buy one get one half price ect ........

I used to follow England all over in my early 20's so they are all 'England related tattoos'. You never know Nick, we've met a few blues on here, we could all go at the same time, got to do em cheaper then !!!

Guest Guest 47403
I used to follow England all over in my early 20's so they are all 'England related tattoos'. You never know Nick, we've met a few blues on here, we could all go at the same time, got to do em cheaper then !!!

I've heard all tattoists inflate the price as soon as they know it's a city fan :biggrin:

Archived