Waiting, waiting, waiting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kellyjamie

Morning my fellow pio-ers!

Well im just about asleep at the moment altho surprisingly its not down to DIAC!!:wideeyed: yes i know its a shock but its waiting on ACPO sending our PCCs back! I feel like all ive been doing for atleast the last 18 months is waiting on the next thing, whether it was for the new rules, new smps, yes or no for state sponsorship, applying for visa, being assinged CO, waiting on meds, now pccs!!!!!:arghh:

bonus point tho is our case officer is excellent totally on the ball and replies to everything we send her, very helpful and i honestly can say i think weve been extra lucky having her assigned to us! so much so that i reckon we,ll have a visa by next week as our pccs will be here thurs:jiggy:i said to jamie thankgo the wait will be over but he reckons im a born stresser and i,ll just find the next thing to wait for - selling the house, so maybe someone could come wake me up in about a year after my house most likely sells!!:SLEEP::SLEEP: xx

Guest siamsusie

You deserve this Kelly, you have been around the country in trying to obtain your visa.

I am very excited for you, and if you dont like Tasmania well the country is your oyster eh!

Susie x

Thanks lovelys x

Julie - goes on the market this friday, never know may sell quickly fingers crossed, but weve decided that if in 9 mths its not sold we,ll drop the price by 5k as thats what it will cost to validate and it still doesnt sell take it off we,ll head over validate then come back tie up loose ends get shot of the last debts and rent it out x

Aww Kelly, you have been waiting so patiently for such a long time, and been through all the changes, i just know that visa will be yours very soon! Bet the house will sell really quick too hun, Keep the positive spirit of yours strong, and im sure it will happen quicker than you think :hug: x

Guest siamsusie
you,ll be the first to know:hug:

Its like watching paint dry.. well its 10pm now, hope they are all getting a good rest at DIAC ready to push that magic button

:hug:

Archived