We got SA state sponsorship! woo hoo!

GavCar

Well as the title says we got accepted fot SA state sponsorship today! woo hoo! :jiggy:

I don't think I've ever been so excited about something!

It means we can stop saying 'if' we go and 'hopefully' etc we are going to Oz. Go Matilda have already filled in the draft visa forms, we've just got to send them back with the payment forms & documents and then we're just waiting for the CO! Never dared to imagine even getting this far and at last it feels real!

Sorry haven't been on here for ages but just been checking poms in adelaide every day on the state sponsorship thread. Felt like things were on hold until we could get ss and didnt want to plan things.

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again.

Cara xxx :hug:

Guest jadeyk

Btw just seen ur profile... Ur from west Sussex and work at EDF. Is that EDF in worthing? We live in angmering x

Btw just seen ur profile... Ur from west Sussex and work at EDF. Is that EDF in worthing? We live in angmering x

Hiya,

Wow! we live in Worthing! yes it is EDF Worthing - how amazing! We must meet up!!

We started the whole process in Aug, did the AQFIII in plastering, got positive TRA result just before xmas and then it took 8 weeks to get SA state sponsorship as they are really busy now.

Whereabouts are you in the application process?

Cara x

Congratulations Cara:wubclub::hug:made up for yer:wink:,see yer there one day if we ever sell the bleedin house!

Thanks pabs, we will definitely see you there! Can't believe you're coming to SA too, can't wait to meet you guys in person and for you to meet Gav. I finally feel like it's really happening now. And we have sooo much to do! We've got to do up our flat ready to rent amongst all the normal stuff.

Cara x :wubclub:

Archived