gr8leo87

Please share with us the latest information you get from Qantas. This will help many people who are planning to make the move in the near future including myself. :)

Bro...The information is same..I asked for 16th of February date and its for the same price and conditions (i.e. Rs. 45000)...I haven't booked it..but thinking about confirming it.

The other details are same as forwarded by you..

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bro...The information is same..I asked for 16th of February date and its for the same price and conditions (i.e. Rs. 45000)...I haven't booked it..but thinking about confirming it.

The other details are same as forwarded by you..

The only concerning part is the 10-hour stay at Bangkok but in return you will save around Rs. 40,000 for 2 adults as compare to Thai and approx Rs 80,000 for 2 adults as compare to Emirates.

Most likely I'll be choosing Qantas as we have no kids.

The only concerning part is the 10-hour stay at Bangkok but in return you will save around Rs. 40,000 for 2 adults as compare to Thai and approx Rs 80,000 for 2 adults as compare to Emirates.

Most likely I'll be choosing Qantas as we have no kids.

How much weight you can carry?

take some sleeping bags and sleeping pills with you for a 10hrs transit.

Anyone have experience of using sites like makemytrip , ebookers for flights + hotels ? I have used booking.com for hotel booking but would like to know about makemytrip and ebookers

they are also Ok but if you miss your flight or postpone then there is no refund usually or pay some extra...

read the terms and conditions very carefully before booking.....

Is booking.com fine? i am planing to make some bookings thru it....you get the same deal, right??

they are also Ok but if you miss your flight or postpone then there is no refund usually or pay some extra...

read the terms and conditions very carefully before booking.....

Is booking.com fine? i am planing to make some bookings thru it....you get the same deal, right??

Yes, good point about refund. I will check it. Booking.com is excellent for hotel booking. Usually they offer cheap prices than specified on actual hotel websites. So my personal experience is very good booking hotels with them. They also provide hotel rooms non refundable and refundable, in case of refundable you can cancel your booking 24-48 prior.

Hi, every buddy,

Congratulations to all who received GOLDEN and SILVER emails recently ......

I received a letter from my case officer on 2nd jan 2014. stating that

"The Migration Program planning level for category (subclass 176 FS) has limited number of places left for the 2013-14

program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the

Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa

places become available.

I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available

in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I

cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application."

This is turning me crazy .... .. its more than 3 years passed for my case .... :( ... Any one have any info regarding remaining places for this program year 2013-14.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |FORM80 resubmission 10-nov-2013 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Hi, every buddy,

"The Migration Program planning level for category (subclass 176 FS) has limited number of places left for the 2013-14

program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the

Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa

places become available.

in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I

cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application."

This is turning me crazy .... .. its more than 3 years passed for my case .... :( ... Any one have any info regarding remaining places for this program year 2013-14.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |FORM80 resubmission 10-nov-2013 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

That is a bad news brother..for 175 and 190 people who are talking about months in their cases.....its rather years and years as for 176 FS cases.....

O Allah, Do whatever is best for us.....Either grant us Visa OR give us mental strength to bear the pain that we are suffering from this prolonged delay.... Ameen

I had the option to go for 175, when I applied for 176. Now feeling that I should have gone for 175....

Don't worry bro, me and Pakistani got the same reply from our case officer and and after one week or little more we got our grant. But at the time of email, our medical was finalised already. From your signature i can see your medical has not been requested?

Case officer cant give you definite date due to legal obligations. You can copy past your email text on google and find many threads on same reply.

Inshallah soon you and 047 will receive silver email and golden email.

Hi, every buddy,

program year.

places become available.

AOA Guyz,

Alham Du Lillah today i have recieved the request for medical and PCC. I am just confused that the i dont have HAP ID, can you guyz help me in which document i can find HAP ID as i have applied paperbased. Also, my kids have chicken pox so what you guyz suggest for that.

Thank you all for your support.

AOA Guyz,

Alham Du Lillah today i have recieved the request for medical and PCC. I am just confused that the i dont have HAP ID, can you guyz help me in which document i can find HAP ID as i have applied paperbased. Also, my kids have chicken pox so what you guyz suggest for that.

Thank you all for your support.

Great news are showering :).

Congratulation bro. You may obtain HAP ID by sending e-mail to health.strategies@immi.gov.au and request them to activate your e-medical link

Archived