gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Countless praises to Allah, the Almighty……

:ssign12:FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN GRANTED VISA

Couldn’t stop my emotions when I checked the online status. I checked it twice, thrice, even by logging-out and logging-in thinking it might be system fault, but it was there.

On 17-Feb-2014, CO replied that;

The Migration Program planning level for category (subclass 176 FS) has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available.

I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government. As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application

After a few hours, another email came from CO, having visa grant.

Since 08-May-2011, it took 2 years, 9 months and 10 days to finalize the case.

The story began on Oct 2010 when decided to migrate, started preparing documents for qualification assessment, IELTS preparation etc, and now that story ends, but it is not it, its start of another.

Initial entry date is 30-Aug-2014

Really wish other friends who are waiting for silver/ golden email, especially Neon. I pray his grant to come soon as well.

Congratulations bro.... :) .... at last your patience paid dividend. i also got the same reply as urs regarding number of place couple of months ago.. .. waiting for the silver email.

One friend of mine recently completed security training and got his certificate ...and now got a job on $14/hr... seems a very low rate.

just sharing this for the ppl who are interested for security training/job here.

It seems that Melbourne and sydney wages are too much lower than Perth as when I started my security job it was like 18.06 for working day.

I have heard that one does not get rent assistance and other benefits for the first two years in Aus. How true is this?

brother...how is the work environment of these security jobs? Normally, how many hours per day and how many days per week?

is it common for professionals (such as engineers etc.) in Australia to take up such jobs?

Brother if you are coming to Australia forget about this job or that job. There is no work thought to be small here and u will easily find engineers, Accountants, HR professionals and other white collar professional working as taxi drivers, security officers, shopkeepers, counter staff, cleaners etc but one thing for sure that they will be living better life than most of the well paid engineers in our home countries

But i have read in other forums that people are getting 22-25/hr also. May be varies from case to case.

Usually it starts with 18 but goes up like 23 for evening, 28 for saturday and 32 for sunday so average may be around 23 and usually all companies pay almost same and usually its not case to case but may differ due seniority or work place penalties

Before updating my move many congrats to all who got grants especially 047 as member of super seven.

since arriving Sydney in August I am still looking for job without luck had couple of interviews but nothing progress further.

i began searching for odd jobs and starting console operator training from tomorrow.

i personally think security job is a good option but job situation is not good even for odd jobs as you need to know someone who can refer you for a job.

rest is all good I am fortunate to live with my brother that why wait long for job applications.

Please share your story...

Before updating my move many congrats to all who got grants especially 047 as member of super seven.

since arriving Sydney in August I am still looking for job without luck had couple of interviews but nothing progress further.

i began searching for odd jobs and starting console operator training from tomorrow.

i personally think security job is a good option but job situation is not good even for odd jobs as you need to know someone who can refer you for a job.

rest is all good I am fortunate to live with my brother that why wait long for job applications.

Please share your story...

bro tell me more about this console operator training..and fee and from which training institute you are doing it

Wow Zabardast!! Many many congrats. Wish you best of luck. :)

Countless praises to Allah, the Almighty……

:ssign12:FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN GRANTED VISA

Couldn’t stop my emotions when I checked the online status. I checked it twice, thrice, even by logging-out and logging-in thinking it might be system fault, but it was there.

On 17-Feb-2014, CO replied that;

The Migration Program planning level for category (subclass 176 FS) has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available.

I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government. As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application

After a few hours, another email came from CO, having visa grant.

Since 08-May-2011, it took 2 years, 9 months and 10 days to finalize the case.

The story began on Oct 2010 when decided to migrate, started preparing documents for qualification assessment, IELTS preparation etc, and now that story ends, but it is not it, its start of another.

Initial entry date is 30-Aug-2014

Really wish other friends who are waiting for silver/ golden email, especially Neon. I pray his grant to come soon as well.

I can see many got their golden emails. congrats to you all....some are even in Aus...I was preparing to land in Aus on 28th Feb but because of my PhD and other stuff, delayed till Apr may be May....Wish you all the very best....plz keep updating from the land of Oz....particularly what skill set can get us jobs...

Archived