gr8leo87

Can someone from Vietnam tell me how long does this for this HR routine check? i have been here 11 years but i dont think i would get away from this routine bs.

I am currently applying for skill reassessment and im at stage 4 now. i wished i have known this forum earlier. just heard about it 5 weeks ago. very informative.

thanks in advance

I dont think it will take more than few months, there are some malaysian and other south east asians here who were also HR applicants, but they got there visas in time

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ScrumMaster
I dont think it will take more than few months, there are some malaysian and other south east asians here who were also HR applicants, but they got there visas in time

Yea This is kinda true as I have quite plenty of mates from Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Brunei applying visa 885 in December 2010, January and February 2011 already got their PRs mostly in march and April ( less than 6 months from the lodgement date of their applications !!). it has once made me wonder maybe it depends how HR your country is in the eyes of DIAC ? or may be because though they are Hr countries, yet some south east countries are Australia's neighboring countries..etc etc..so my be DIAC is more lenient..that's my personal analysis .. . God knows :smile:

HI

i came to know that DIAC asked for bank statement from one applicant, though this was not required as per the checklist of 176 apllication for DIAC.

secondly, the funds (shown to for SS) were moved and invested somewhere where they can make more money then sitting idle in bank account earning interest.

what should i do???? my CO has not asked for it but just wanted to know that does this realy required and with what amount...????

regards

SJS

HI

i came to know that DIAC asked for bank statement from one applicant, though this was not required as per the checklist of 176 apllication for DIAC.

secondly, the funds (shown to for SS) were moved and invested somewhere where they can make more money then sitting idle in bank account earning interest.

what should i do???? my CO has not asked for it but just wanted to know that does this realy required and with what amount...????

regards

SJS

I don't think so it's not mentioned in checklist or anywhere else, but realy upset and wanted to have the authencity to complete my homework.

Guest guest59177
HI

regards

SJS

First of all find out the timeframe for which the CO requested the bank statement. If it is pre-lodgement timeframe, it means CO is asking for further proof of specific/recent employment so you can relax. If the CO is asking for current bank statement (VERY UNLIKELY) even then if you have solid proof for where you have invested the money, you can simply provide bank statement showing funds transfer + proof of investment to show you are financially viable. Hope this helps!!!

I am waiting desperately to hear about movement on the cases of Pakistani applicants...

Guest guest59177
I don't think so it's not mentioned in checklist or anywhere else, but realy upset and wanted to have the authencity to complete my homework.

Actually, I remember reading on DIAC website that you can provide the following as further evidence of recent/specific work experience:

* Tax returns

* Bank statements (showing salary transfer)

* Salary slips

Hope this helps!!!

Actually, I remember reading on DIAC website that you can provide the following as further evidence of recent/specific work experience:

* Tax returns

* Bank statements (showing salary transfer)

* Salary slips

Hope this helps!!!

I think its relevent to job, you can provide prior or could ask from CO for further evidence of specific work experience. I just like to know if my status of job changed to MET could DIAC request for proof of funds to show or transfer there in AUS.

Guest guest59177
I think its relevent to job, you can provide prior or could ask from CO for further evidence of specific work experience. I just like to know if my status of job changed to MET could DIAC request for proof of funds to show or transfer there in AUS.

I think I didn't quite get your question here. Do you want to know whether DIAC can ask for some further proof AFTER your status changes to 'MET'? Or, do you want to know whether there is a possibility that the CO will confirm your financial viability proofs that you provided to the state when getting sponsorship? Also, what proofs have you already provided up till now? Please state your current situation and your query more clearly.

Guest guest59177
thats my question.

Well honestly speaking I have never heard of such a thing. But again, with DIAC everything is possible!!! I think you should create a separate thread for this so more people see your question and can answer it. Good luck!!!

Hey guys,

Any ideas how long does it take after submitting your renewed AFP certificate?. I got a request for it from my CO.

Application Type: 885

Application Date:17-Aug-2010

CO Assigned: 27-Sep-2010

Request for new AFP certificate from CO (previous one got expired): 15-Sep-2011

Guest guest59177
Hey guys,

Any ideas how long does it take after submitting your renewed AFP certificate?. I got a request for it from my CO.

Application Type: 885

Application Date:17-Aug-2010

CO Assigned: 27-Sep-2010

Request for new AFP certificate from CO (previous one got expired): 15-Sep-2011

Have you been asked for your medicals? Or have you submitted them peviously and they show finalized in the online status system? If so, you could potentially get the visa the very next day after submitting the AFP if medicals are finalized, otherwise as soon as medicals get finalized. Best of luck!!!!

Have you been asked for your medicals? Or have you submitted them peviously and they show finalized in the online status system? If so, you could potentially get the visa the very next day after submitting the AFP if medicals are finalized, otherwise as soon as medicals get finalized. Best of luck!!!!

Nops just the AFP, I uploaded medicals along with my application last year. In fact I had to, because I filed decision ready check-list.

Guest guest59177
Nops just the AFP, I uploaded medicals along with my application last year. In fact I had to, because I filed decision ready check-list.

Are the medicals still valid or would you have to re-do them???

Well they were carried out in September last year, so ya it has been more than a year now.

But I am aware of situations where they got expired, but applicants were not asked to re-do them. I am not sure, let's see.

Are the medicals still valid or would you have to re-do them???

Well they were carried out in September last year, so ya it has been more than a year now.

But I am aware of situations where they got expired, but applicants were not asked to re-do them. I am not sure, let's see.

Guest guest59177

Well, since the CO didn't ask for them, we can assume they are valid. Sometimes the CO can extend the validity of police checks/medicals based on his/her own discretion. So best of luck for a quick grant!!!

First of all find out the timeframe for which the CO requested the bank statement. If it is pre-lodgement timeframe, it means CO is asking for further proof of specific/recent employment so you can relax. If the CO is asking for current bank statement (VERY UNLIKELY) even then if you have solid proof for where you have invested the money, you can simply provide bank statement showing funds transfer + proof of investment to show you are financially viable. Hope this helps!!!

I am waiting desperately to hear about movement on the cases of Pakistani applicants...

i bought gold bars (at home) and AUD at home how to show them???

however i will ask that applicant for the time frame and worth of that statement and outcome after submitting it, thanks for the reply.

regards

SJS

Guest guest59177
i bought gold bars (at home) and AUD at home how to show them???

however i will ask that applicant for the time frame and worth of that statement and outcome after submitting it, thanks for the reply.

regards

SJS

What is a reliable place to buy gold bars in Pakistan? Is there anyone selling PAMP gold?

What is a reliable place to buy gold bars in Pakistan? Is there anyone selling PAMP gold?

you can get them from any famous jeweler (on cash only) 5, 10, 50, 100gms.

made by Swize, swiss gold sealed packed in blister pack. under the economic situation we should not be keeping our investment in PAK Rs.....

i always carry two to three modes of investment, here your foreign accounts can be freeze :arghh:

if you keep in shares it can crash like anything, rest are not reliable

Hi Bassam,

Like you, i'm also an 885 applicant and like you, i also belong to Pakistan (HR+++++++ lol). applied in June 2010. asked to go for a fresh Medical examination and fresh AFP a month ago. So it really depends on CO to CO basis.

you can get them from any famous jeweler (on cash only) 5, 10, 50, 100gms.

made by Swize, swiss gold sealed packed in blister pack. under the economic situation we should not be keeping our investment in PAK Rs.....

i always carry two to three modes of investment, here your foreign accounts can be freeze :arghh:

if you keep in shares it can crash like anything, rest are not reliable

Dumb question but do you keep it in the bank? Never brought or dealt with gold

Archived