Visa granted today!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ian & jo

Guest ian & jo

Hi everyone,

Well we got the fantastic news this morning VISA GRANTED 07/03/2011. It's been 3 long years since we started the process but boy has it been worth it. To read those magical words at 6 o'clock this morning has made every bad day when everything was going wrong so worth it. So to everyone out there that feels like giving up & i know from personal experience we have had many days over the last 2 or 3 years like that, please DON'T because when you do eventually hear the words YOUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED it's the best feeling ever, trust me!!! A massive thank you to everyone on here who has given advice, information, help or has just been there when everthing seemed to be against us & was there to listen. Don't think we could have got through it without you. THANK YOU :notworthy: Jo Xxx Now for some serious celebrating!!!!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations. I am looking forward to being able to put up my own WOOOHOOOO thread in the next few days as my AFP Police Check came back today, and my CO will grant the visa once he has seen the original!!!

So again, congratulations and enjoy WA!!!

Guest ian & jo

Thank you to everyone for all your good wishes, i'm now off to asda to buy much deserved bottles of bubbley for tonights celebrations!!!!!!!! (the couple of bottles i have in the fridge just won't do)!!!!!!!!!! Jo xxx cheers everyone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yes::yes::yes::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest TREVORPAYNE

Congrats great news and good luck with your new life.

Hope to be out there soon meds on wednesday and then wait for the call.

All the best Trev, Vicki and Lauren.

Archived