WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

You never know .... someone may drive past like you did ;).

hmmmm i just looked on the link my agent gave me to get the meds forms ..... my millie has just turned 11 but she has no paperwork to have a xray done ......

But docs said she needs one :goofy:.

Oh why can't things be simple lol :biglaugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perth42

Don't worry the med centre will email you all the forms (I think ours came a day or two after booking) and if not they'll give you them once you get there xx

Don't worry the med centre will email you all the forms (I think ours came a day or two after booking) and if not they'll give you them once you get there xx

Thanks ! Are you doing Ehealth ?

:wubclub:wonder if i could lose a stone by next week :biglaugh:( i wish )

Brides xx

Guest perth42

Just spoke to agent he said if the panel docs suggest ehealth go with that as they know best. So I'll wait fir your feedback on that one! :wink:

You'll be fine on your bmi as long as you don't come up over 30 I should image. The healthly range is 19.5 and under 25 your health to work it out divide your weight in kg by your height in m2 (eg 72/1.71[2] = 24.6)

Agent said don't panic over your meds you'll be fine if your fit and well xx

Guest sivakumar

I have just received a mail from WA as follows, Has anyone ever come across the mail before. If you did receive, please advise me how long it will take for them to send the result, please.

Dear Sivakumar,

Your application has been assessed, pending final sign off. You should receive notification by email regarding the outcome within 5 working days.

Kind regards,

Migration Officer

Skilled Migration WA

The Department of Training and Workforce Development - Skilled Migration Western Australia

Education and Training International

Guest perth42

Hi siva it took us 7 wks from applying for WA ss to getting approval - I can only assume that is meant by "final sign off"'

I'm sure I've seen others post about this so someone may be able to tell you first hand how long etc. Hang in there it's a long and winding road we are all on!

Guest sjmmdm

Hi I have just been told by my agent our WA SS is being assessed and she said this is taking around 2wks at the moment :smile:

Guest WA Jezza

Hiya all

Sorry iv'e not posted for a day or two, been manic at work and glad its Friday tomorrow. Glad to hear your all booking your meds, looks like a good few of us are heading to Brum for them, good luck to everyone, it is the one part of the whole process i have been dreading for some reason, i don't know why!!

I managed to make contact with one of our HR people over in Perth this morning and forwarded her my CV, the reply was very promising saying that she is sure there will be a role for me as and when the time comes when i make the move over there, so, that has boosted me somewhat today, realisticaly if i change employer i would have to wait till the end of October otherwise i would stand to loose out on my share save scheme, but if i transfer to the same employer over in OZ it would mean i could move a lot sooner :biggrin: Does anyone else have anything lined up for when the time comes?

As for the house, well i think as things are at the moment, renting mine out will be a better option imho, a bit like perth42, i too live in a small village and for some reason property is not moving very quickly at the present time.

Well i think i have caught up with a few topics lol

Speak to you all soon

Jez

Guest travelsparks

Got our visa grant this morning or was it an April Fool!! If anyone needs any help just ask or moral support it is a bit of a rollercoaster

Guest perth42

Lol! Congratulations travels!!! As soon a I saw the message alert I knew what it was going to say. Celebrations for you too this weekend. Yepieeeeee!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Congratulations travelsparks great news just in time for weekend celebrations

Donna xxx

Thanks ! Are you doing Ehealth ?

:wubclub:wonder if i could lose a stone by next week :biglaugh:( i wish )

Brides xx

Hi brides, it's best to do Ehealth if the hospital offers it as they send them within a few days. Ours were received by DIAC yesterday (31st) and we had them on Saturday (26th) although we were told it would take 7-10 days before they sent them so I'm really impressed. Paul's are now being referred which means they are being looked at by the Dr in Oz. I was also told by my agent that there is backlog of non-ehealth checks in Sydney where these are processed. I think the ehealth ones must be processed by a different department as there isn't a back log of these.

I hope that helps.

Hev x

Hi all,

I had some good news today - my NZ police check has arrived! A lovely PIOer, Lena, told me I could email scanned docs of my ID and application to NZ telling them it was urgent and why and that they may process them quickly. I did it and they emailed me a scanned colour copy during the night! I'm so very happy :jiggy:and very grateful to them for doing that and to Lena for passing on her info . A complete difference to 2 months - fantastic :biggrin:

So that's it now, everything we've been asked to do has been done. So just got to wait for Meds to be finalized and then hopefully that final moment...

I hope we see some more CO's being dished out soon, there should be some next week surely :yes:. I've got my fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Guest perth42

Yeah hev it's all coming together!!! Right sit back for 3 wks and I think your willie wonker ticket will be granted :wink:

Two months for police checks....they haven't got half the population to check the records for that the UK system has to go through :wink: the fact that you can't do much about speeding it up is most frustrating....keep it together!

WA SS applied 31/12/2010 - approved WA SS 14/02/2011 - 176 lodged 19/02/2011 - CO assigned 09/03/2011 - Meds done 29/03/2011 - PCC received 30/03/2011 - waiting for meds to be processed...

Hi WAhopeful, Thanks for your post. This thread is so busy I almost missed that you'd written it (I haven't worked out yet how I know that some one has replied to my post :laugh:)!

I don't know if you've seen my post on the other page but I did manage to speed it up by scanning and emailing my form to them on Tuesday and explaining why it was urgent and Hey presto! I got a scanned copy of my NZ PC sent back to me today! I'm really very happy :biggrin:. Now it's just a case of waiting for the Meds to finalize and hopefully we'll get to see the magic words...

I hope is all going well for you, good luck with your house. We don't own a house (hopefully we will one day) so just got to give notice to the landlord. I'm worried about handing in my notice at work. I've made some good friends there but I feel like I've been lying to them as I've had to keep all the Oz stuff a secret. Nothing's ever easy :no:

Yeah hev it's all coming together!!! Right sit back for 3 wks and I think your willie wonker ticket will be granted :wink:

Thank you very much Perth. :wubclub:

I'm not sure if I'm going to manage to sit back for 3 weeks! I feel like there's a gap now - nothing left to chase around after like a headless chicken! I really want to start looking into removals, jobs over there, flights etc by OH is dead against that. For some reason he thinks I'm going to jinx it! :laugh:

Hope you get your CO soon. I feel a bit uncomfortable writing about my good fortune with the NZ PC when you and the others are waiting for your COs :embarrassed:. I guess we've all been through it and know how others are feeling.

Have a nice weekend and I hope Monday brings the words you've been waiting so patiently for :biggrin: xxx

Guest Lucy G

Congratulations Travelsparks gr8 start to the weekend!

Thats brilliant news Hev u have it in the bag now methinks!!!

Fingers crossed for CO's next week!!!!!

Lucy x

Congratulations Travelsparks gr8 start to the weekend!

Thats brilliant news Hev u have it in the bag now methinks!!!

Fingers crossed for CO's next week!!!!!

Lucy x

Thank you very much Lucy. I'm sure there must be some CO's ready to take on some new cases next week. Seemed like there were lots of visas granted today! :biggrin:

Where are you in the visa process?

Guest Ioana Reilly

Hi people,

I am completely new to this site and am trying to find my way around. Can anyone please tell me how I send mails or private messages.

My husband is a member here too but he can't remember how he set it up.

Thanks

Ioana

Hi people,

I am completely new to this site and am trying to find my way around. Can anyone please tell me how I send mails or private messages.

My husband is a member here too but he can't remember how he set it up.

Thanks

Ioana

hi Ioana, Welcome to PIO.

If you click User CP which is the first thing on the third menu going horizontally across the screen, you should then see the Private messages (PMs) menu listed on half way down on the left which has the option for sending PMs. I hope that makes sense :wink:

Hi all its six weeks this week since we sent off for the tra for a skills assessment OH is Floor Finisher...has anyone had theirs back...have filled majority of state sponsorship form for WA in but cant go any further on it till we get skills assessment back...is state sponsorship still taking 4-6 weeks? can anyone shed any light?

also is the 176 visa app form 1276 on DIAC? is that correct?

Archived