WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

We have still not heard anything yet. Really starting to get nervous and doubting the information and financial bits which I wrote on the application.

Sent an email yesterday and received a reply saying that we should hear outcome shortly.

Fingers crossed, and congratulations to all who have received positive news.

Have the doubting bit here too mipi :wubclub:hang in there !:swoon:not sure if i will have any nails left though

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WA Jezza
We have still not heard anything yet. Really starting to get nervous and doubting the information and financial bits which I wrote on the application.

Sent an email yesterday and received a reply saying that we should hear outcome shortly.

Who did you send the email to, was it WA? Really hope my outcome happens soon, i am a nervious wreck at the moment :arghh:

WA Jezza - I used the online enquiry form on the WA site. I sent it at 3:30am and received a reply at 5:30pm.

I'm up at stupid times during the night, seven months pregnant, and now have a habit of checking emails everytime I get up. lol

Me too I'm so scared the info I put down on the form is completely off the scale. It kind of seemed ok when I sent it off but so worried now. Who did you email? Would you mind giving me the email address please? I really want to hear but am so scared we're not accepted. Saying that, there haven't been any rejections mentioned on the forum so fingers crossed.

Guest WA Jezza
WA Jezza - I used the online enquiry form on the WA site. I sent it at 3:30am and received a reply at 5:30pm.

I'm up at stupid times during the night, seven months pregnant, and now have a habit of checking emails everytime I get up. lol

I will give that a try, thank you, and i know what you mean by being up at stupid O'clock in the night, nothing to do with being pregnant for me lol, just the OCD keeping me awake, they say watch pot never boils, it does seem that way at the moment :arghh:

Guest perth42

We've heard nothing either :arghh: I too am starting to panic 6 yrs of our lives we have given and this is our second bite at the cherry come on WA how committed do you want me to be PLEASE APPROVE US SOOOOOOON:cute:

I see from what you have said they are not being very commital with you will hear soon....

I'm gonna end up in a nut house at this rate:yes:

Guest milliebooboo
We've heard nothing either :arghh: I too am starting to panic 6 yrs of our lives we have given and this is our second bite at the cherry come on WA how committed do you want me to be PLEASE APPROVE US SOOOOOOON:cute:

I see from what you have said they are not being very commital with you will hear soon....

I'm gonna end up in a nut house at this rate:yes:

I so know how you feel. I checked my emails this am and wanted to cry. Nothing again. My stomach is constantly chrning. Now ive seen Woody put 100.000 dollors i feel really sick. I didnt put anywhere near that amount. Its also our second go and it has also consumed our lives for the last 3 years. Please let it be us next. x:arghh:

Guest perth42

Doing it in order of receipt my backside they are!!!:mad: - Other people in the same trade also approved....some applied on the 20th and some later.... Arrggggggghhhhhh

Having a bad day..... and a tad emotional with news reports over the net of Yasi about to hit...

well its here, state sponsorship from WA, another step closer, couldn't be happier at the moment.............:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:: biglaugh: fookin get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck for all thats waiting.............................One thing the agreement says is that I transfer around $100,000 into WA, thats what I put on the application form as having in savings, I wanted to leave it in the UK until the pound improves, what happens here anyone know ????

Hi there,

We are in the same boat, i've just spoken to my agent and she confirmed that they don't check the funds that you bring with you so it shouldn't be a problem.

good luck for the next step

Nik:v_SPIN:

Doing it in order of receipt my backside they are!!!:mad: - Other people in the same trade also approved....some applied on the 20th and some later.... Arrggggggghhhhhh

Having a bad day..... and a tad emotional with news reports over the net of Yasi about to hit...

Hi Perth42,

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day :wubclub:. I've been finding it very unfair that WA is not processing in order of receipt also although I've not seen any brickies on PIO get WA SS yet (not sure if there are any other brickies out there?). We've only be going through the highs and lows of the immigration process for the past 15 months so I can't imagine how you must be feeling after 6 years (were you on a different visa route then?). I hope you get yours SS real soon. I always enjoy reading your posts and messages of support to others. I'm sure it can't be too far away now. :yes:

I so know how you feel. I checked my emails this am and wanted to cry. Nothing again. My stomach is constantly chrning. Now ive seen Woody put 100.000 dollors i feel really sick. I didnt put anywhere near that amount. Its also our second go and it has also consumed our lives for the last 3 years. Please let it be us next. x:arghh:

I'm sure that whatever amount you put is enough as everyones circumstances are different depending on family size etc.

It would be nice to be a fly on the wall in the WA SS building to see how they have determined the order they will process the applications - doesn't seem to make any sense at all :goofy:!

Guest perth42
Hi Perth42,

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day :wubclub:. I've been finding it very unfair that WA is not processing in order of receipt also although I've not seen any brickies on PIO get WA SS yet (not sure if there are any other brickies out there?). We've only be going through the highs and lows of the immigration process for the past 15 months so I can't imagine how you must be feeling after 6 years (were you on a different visa route then?). I hope you get yours SS real soon. I always enjoy reading your posts and messages of support to others. I'm sure it can't be too far away now. :yes:

Thanks hevchick. Yes we started out on a gsm but at time hubby did not have enough/strong enough evidence of trade and as he had only 18mths consecutive working experience Tra said come back when you have 3-5yrs!! Then we started looking in to gsm 175 route in sept 2009. By the time we got in touch with ex-employees and chased up the statements of training & evidence then sending all docs off to be certified dec was upon us! In early 2010 Oz immigration shut the doors... Removed points and other half went up in the age grouping so we then had one option left 176.... So here we are all waiting with RSI in our clicking mouse fingers desperate for news from wa! :chatterbox: :wacko: xx

I don't understand why WA SS and later DIAC want proves of our working experience and qualifications. Once and for all if we've got a positive still assessment, they shouldn't ask for the same documents that we had already sent to TRA or Vetasses. What's the point?

Guest perth42
I don't understand why WA SS and later DIAC want proves of our working experience and qualifications. Once and for all if we've got a positive still assessment, they shouldn't ask for the same documents that we had already sent to TRA or Vetasses. What's the point?

Jimcz, we failed the skills assessment all those yrs ago with the advice to get stronger evidence and more work experience.. Back in 2005/6 it was just a selection of evidence and if they were happy with it you were in... Things just got harder and harder after that and shortly after people had to do practicals... Vetassess!

You're from our neck of the woods... Whats your occupation/trade? :chatterbox:

Guest travelsparks

still nothing, seems so unfair when we applied as soon as the application system reopened.
we filled out application the moment yes \sunday 2300 when applications opened and found out last Thursday that we had been successful so hang in there

Guest travelsparks
i don't understand why wa ss and later diac want proves of our working experience and qualifications. Once and for all if we've got a positive still assessment, they shouldn't ask for the same documents that we had already sent to tra or vetasses. What's the point?

madness!!!

Jimcz, we failed the skills assessment all those yrs ago with the advice to get stronger evidence and more work experience.. Back in 2005/6 it was just a selection of evidence and if they were happy with it you were in... Things just got harder and harder after that and shortly after people had to do practicals... Vetassess!

You're from our neck of the woods... Whats your occupation/trade? :chatterbox:

Hi Perth42,

Before I met my OH he'd had the same problem having been 3 weeks short of work experience when he'd applied to TRA in 2006 for skills assessment. That's why we decided to go for an agent this time as we didn't want to make any costly misktakes.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear very soon if you haven't already :wink:

:jiggy:AW congrats !!!!next step now

Thank you very much. I thought we might have been waiting till the end of this month so I haven't sent to the agent half of the things we were supposed to!! Good luck brideycollette I'm sure you'll be next along with Perth42 and the others. :yes:

Guest perth42
Hooray!!! We have our state sponsorship!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I missed the phone call from the agent as driving into work but my OH just called me to let me know!! Yippee!

I'm sure all of you guys will find out soon as well. Good luck x

Congratulations .... something for you start celebrating over now :biggrin: :fish:

Thank you very much. I thought we might have been waiting till the end of this month so I haven't sent to the agent half of the things we were supposed to!! Good luck brideycollette I'm sure you'll be next along with Perth42 and the others. :yes:

AW ty , hopefully will hear soon :goofy: having a bit of a grump today because i was looking through emails from 2009 when we decided to go to oz, but everytime we applied things changed .

So pleased for you :jiggy:............Perth42 it has to be us next lol

Archived