WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest travelsparks

Our agent has said the turnaround is very quick for us 'newbies' in the system as we are straight in at cat 2. I think they have to get their fingers out @ diac so we are all through before July.. Now where's my wine glass gone, it's empty and I'm celebrating care to join me??? lol! :wink:
Love you lot with that kind of news

Guest ed and jen

HI ALL .

got mail from my agent today saying ss refused due to my agent not submitting a copy of my photo page of my passport . apparently she said she phoned wa and spoke to them , asking why thay didnt contact her to send this document . thay say its mandatory to send this document .so application wes refused. application submitted again on mon 14th feb . been told another four weeks , just to add to the eight weeks we have already waited. we get agents to make sure its all done properly!!!! so what the hell are they playing at!!!!

me and the wife are sooooooooooooo f*****g hacked off. and cant believe it.

:arghh: ed

Guest travelsparks
Holy Crap - we've been allocated a case officer!

This is now going scary fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wideeyed:

Well done so pleased for you hopefully mine is round the corner

HI ALL .

got mail from my agent today saying ss refused due to my agent not submitting a copy of my photo page of my passport . apparently she said she phoned wa and spoke to them , asking why thay didnt contact her to send this document . thay say its mandatory to send this document .so application wes refused. application submitted again on mon 14th feb . been told another four weeks , just to add to the eight weeks we have already waited. we get agents to make sure its all done properly!!!! so what the hell are they playing at!!!!

:wideeyed: Oh christ ed & jen what a horrible situation !Heres to you hearing earlier then later !

brides x

Guest travelsparks
:wideeyed: Oh christ ed & jen what a horrible situation !Heres to you hearing earlier then later !

brides x

That is really bad situation

Guest perth42
HI ALL .

So sorry to hear about the cock up. I hope your resubmission is processed very quickly. Your agent better pay for the resubmission too! I can understand what you are saying about your agent.. We had a similar incident in 2006 that meant we didn't even pass the because the aussie agent didn't check the documents when we sent them over. It's taken us some years and lots more research and finally we found an agent we can trust... But I'm always phoning them stressing.. They know what happened to us before so think they understand my fears!! It's very fustrating but like I said earlier fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly.

Guest WA Jezza

Crikey, been away from the PC for a couple of days, log onto PIO and see people are already being allocated CO's, congratulations to you all and lets hope everyone else gets allocated a CO soon :biggrin:

Guest WA Jezza
HI ALL .

Ed and Jen, really sorry to hear your news, that is just so out of order, i feel for you both, i really do, i will keep my fingers crossed they turn it around quickly for you

Jez

We still haven't heard anything. When we submitted our application I was worried that the scanned passport page was too large a file but it seemed to accept it, now due to ed and jen's news, worried it may not have uploaded properly which is why we haven't heard yet.

Getting to the point that we just want to hear some news even if its not a positive outcome, so that we can resubmit and maybe take abit more time and include even more info.

Whats even worse, my wifi on my phone seems to be playing up and I'm not getting emails regularly. Arggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Congrats to all those who have CO's. Really scary that it can be so quick when you have been so used to waiting and waiting and waiting.

Guest perth42

Mipi this may bena silly question but have you tried calling them and ask if they have all the docs? If you call and explain your feats and your internet connection problem...

I called as I was worried that our docs did not upload plus we didn't get an auto response email. The lady confirmed they had all the docs and asked if I wanted to know anything else... Good luck!

Hi Perth42, thanks for the reply.

I emailed on the 20th December making sure all documents had been received as we had the problem of CV not showing as attached. I received an email back saying that the application had been submitted successfully that day. When I called last week, they looked up our application and just said should hear by Monday, Tuesday this week. I didn't ask any further questions. If we don't hear tomorrow, will call again or try emailing maybe attaching the documents again with our reference number.

Archived