WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WA Jezza

Great thread, applied WA SS 21.12.10 as wall and floor tiler, still waiting patiently for an outcome. For me it has to be sooner rather than later, i'm 45 later this month, all my paperwork is ready to be lodged for 176 family sponsorship, i have a brother who has lived in Perth for the last 12 years, however i really would like the SS as this will speed things up, so, sat here with fingers so firmly crossed i think the blood has stopped flowing.

Good luck to all those others who are waiting, and congratulations to all you lucky people who have already heard back.

Cheers

Jez

:wubclub:Great Thread im in , goodluck guys !

applied for WA ss on the 23rd dec as an Electrician ( special class). Not heard anything yet

My story is similar. Applied as an electrician special class on the same date, SS granted 17.1. Diac application lodged on 23.1. together with all documents (except for medical) and since then nothing new :skeptical:

Guest perth42

In support of our situation I've got all lyrical again (aspiring poet lol!)

Desperately Seeking WA SMP

As I go to sleep tonight

I pray approval status to be in sight

We've been waiting here

It seems so long now

I'm looking old with a worried brow

Our application is in a pile

Buried so deep about to be filed

Please let us awake

To news we long to see

WA is will let us in

And we can't contain our massive grin

Please, case officer deal us a wonderful hand

And we really do understand

The processing time is out of your hands.

But a question we have to ask

How much longer we have to wait?

I'm desperate to bake

An Australian celebratory cake!

To throw a party at the joy

With bunting flags and Aussie fun

Shelia, Bruce you're welcome to come along too!

:wink: :biggrin: :fish:

Hi guys, Took me a while to find the thread. We haven't been in the process as long as some but the pressure is now on as we need to apply before the new points system starts on the 1st July! Fingers crossed none of us have to wait too much longer :biggrin:

:no:nothing for us today , did send an email to agent :wideeyed:got an email back an automated message she is away for a few days lol :biglaugh:

Fingers crossed for you all

brides x

Same as Brides, still nothing for us ! hoping we'll be ok, lucky enough to have both our professions on the SMP (electrician special class + registered nurse) still waiting, and checking, and checking, and checking, and checking, and :arghh::arghh::arghh:.................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah woods i did wonder if you had heard anything , seems one electrician ( special class) has got SS so far on here . :jiggy:Oh you should be fine woods

doesn't seem there is anyone today yet paul

I have kept saying to myself not to worry or to keep checking emails .....what will be will be :eek: but ...... i can't help checking hubbies email !!!!

:biglaugh:Doesn't help that he is in suez area and when he can send an email just keeps asking "heard anything ? ":arghh:

Now i know my agent is away to the 4th i will stop checking ( yer ok its a habit now lol )

Guest perth42

Well on the 3rd feb it will be three whole painfully agonising weeks since we got the assessed email.... I have (and have had since last Thursday) a strong feeling we will hear something by tomorrow.... Or is that me living in cloud cookoo land waiting to hit the ground with a massive thud!!?? :cry: :err:

Come on WA I've noticed the jobs pages for a year have averaged 21-29 vacancies in Perth.... This week 45!!! So you need to get processing so we can fill those skills with you all down under!! :biggrin:

Guest milliebooboo

We lodged 4 weeks ago on wednesday, got the 'being assessed' last week. Still waiting patiently. Registered nurse. Everynight i pray. x

Guest WA Jezza
Well on the 3rd feb it will be three whole painfully agonising weeks since we got the assessed email.... I have (and have had since last Thursday) a strong feeling we will hear something by tomorrow.... Or is that me living in cloud cookoo land waiting to hit the ground with a massive thud!!?? :cry: :err:

Come on WA I've noticed the jobs pages for a year have averaged 21-29 vacancies in Perth.... This week 45!!! So you need to get processing so we can fill those skills with you all down under!! :biggrin:

Lets hope your "feeling for tomorrow" turns out to be a great premonition and you get the answer we are all waiting for, lets hope mine gets sent the same time as yours, please please please :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jez

We've not had the "being assessed" email so I hope our application is not hidden in a pile somewhere out of sight! :unsure:

I think I'm going to cave and phone our agent tomorrow (if we haven't heard - please let it be tomorrow!) and see if she can contact WA to see where we are in the queue :idea:.

Bring on tomorrow! :jiggy:

Hi guys,

Great thread and I to was down in the dumps thinking our turn was never gonna come,

but just got the approved email from our agent so celebrating tonight. :yes::yes::jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck to you all and hope you hear soon

Now for the next step and I'm sure a few more sleepless nights.

It'll all be worth it in the end, see you at the barbie

Nik xx:wubclub::hug::yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Guest travelsparks

My story is similar. Applied as an electrician special class on the same date, SS granted 17.1. Diac application lodged on 23.1. together with all documents (except for medical) and since then nothing new :skeptical:
same as you as well just waiting

same as you as well just waiting

What confuses me is that on DIAC online form (the one with the list of requried documents) isn't mentioned that we should wait for CO request for the medical. Maybe they want us to send it straight away? I've sent them a query but no reply whatsoever :huh:

well its here, state sponsorship from WA, another step closer, couldn't be happier at the moment.............:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:: biglaugh: fookin get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck for all thats waiting.............................One thing the agreement says is that I transfer around $100,000 into WA, thats what I put on the application form as having in savings, I wanted to leave it in the UK until the pound improves, what happens here anyone know ????

We have still not heard anything yet. Really starting to get nervous and doubting the information and financial bits which I wrote on the application.

Sent an email yesterday and received a reply saying that we should hear outcome shortly.

Fingers crossed, and congratulations to all who have received positive news.

Archived