Irish People Perth Bound!!!!

Guest bcfrug

Guest wendyd

Moving To Perth 6 th Jan 2012 2 Kids Aged 13 & 8 House not sold ,but What The Hell A god Soldier Never Looks Back :laugh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orlaandjoe
Hi Orla,

If you check the thread "irish in Perth" or something along that lines theres a horror story about careline shippers so take care!

All the best Derek.

Hi Derek

Thank you for your reply I'll check that thread out!congrats on your visa!

Orla :)

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Derek

Thank you for your reply I'll check that thread out!congrats on your visa!

Orla :)

Hi ya,

If you want i can pm you quotes i have got . i am going with ace removals container arriving on the 23rd sep. leaving for perth on the 6th oct with singapore air.

Muriel

Guest orlaandjoe
Hi ya,

If you want i can pm you quotes i have got . i am going with ace removals container arriving on the 23rd sep. leaving for perth on the 6th oct with singapore air.

Muriel

Hi Muriel! That would be fantastic thank you! oh its getting very close for you now are you excited?

Orla

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Muriel! That would be fantastic thank you! oh its getting very close for you now are you excited?

Orla

Hi ya,

not too sure what im feeling to be honest, have finally sorted out all my animals with new homes, just the car to go hopefully next. then its going to be mental here, but im excited and nervous at the same time....... i think... will pm you now with the quotes. but have to say so far they are great ace removals and very honest and ive have checked with another girl on pio that has used them and all ok

Muriel

Guest orlaandjoe
Hi ya,

not too sure what im feeling to be honest, have finally sorted out all my animals with new homes, just the car to go hopefully next. then its going to be mental here, but im excited and nervous at the same time....... i think... will pm you now with the quotes. but have to say so far they are great ace removals and very honest and ive have checked with another girl on pio that has used them and all ok

Muriel

Thank you muriel thats great..best of luck with everything I would love to be ready to go now too!:)

Guest Crosby Family
Thank you muriel thats great..best of luck with everything I would love to be ready to go now too!:)

Give Joe a call on 01 4016019 tell him the mad one from Kilkenny gave you the number ha ha ha have his heart broke lol

Guest orlaandjoe
Give Joe a call on 01 4016019 tell him the mad one from Kilkenny gave you the number ha ha ha have his heart broke lol

lol i'll probably have his head wrecked too!thanks so much again!x

Guest Crosby Family
lol i'll probably have his head wrecked too!thanks so much again!x

No problem, anything i can do just ask

Guest jacinta72
Moving To Perth 6 th Jan 2012 2 Kids Aged 13 & 8 House not sold ,but What The Hell A god Soldier Never Looks Back :laugh:

Just in time for the really hot weather! whereabouts in perth are you moving 2?:jiggy:

hiya just wondering how people are getting on with their mortgage companies when leaving we're with EBS. Hoping to get to Perth next year but might rent out sooner and live with my parents for a bit:rolleyes::wacko:

I know our rent won't cover the mortgage so just want to be prepared when we go in are they being flexible or poopy?

Guest cazperth
Just in time for the really hot weather! whereabouts in perth are you moving 2?:jiggy:

Wendy: Good Luck with the move, might see you about Perth in the New Year :)

hiya just wondering how people are getting on with their mortgage companies when leaving we're with EBS. Hoping to get to Perth next year but might rent out sooner and live with my parents for a bit:rolleyes::wacko:

I know our rent won't cover the mortgage so just want to be prepared when we go in are they being flexible or poopy?

Hi there.....we're going in to see our mortgage company in a week or so, will let you know how we get on as we're in the same boat. Hoping to rent out house but what we get in rent will defo not cover mortgage and really dont wanna have to be sending money home to cover it as we'll already be sending money home to cover other loans!I'm hoping they'll be flexible, i'm sure they'd rather be getting something than nothing!!!!:eek:

Karen

Hi there.....we're going in to see our mortgage company in a week or so, will let you know how we get on as we're in the same boat. Hoping to rent out house but what we get in rent will defo not cover mortgage and really dont wanna have to be sending money home to cover it as we'll already be sending money home to cover other loans!I'm hoping they'll be flexible, i'm sure they'd rather be getting something than nothing!!!!:eek:

Karen

Thanks Karen that would be brilliant.

Good luck

Carmel

Guest cazperth
Hi there,

Yeah im from Tubber just outside clara.So you have been to Perth already?I was in oz 7 years ago but only done the east coast,ran out of time and money to see wa....

Ah Tubber...only up the road..........Yes I travelled for over two years (2008-2010) done New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, met a guy from Perth who is now my fiance and lived in Perth for a year with them, we then decided to move back this side, def wrong decision with the recession, work is terrible bad and money is just as bad. I have just had a baby boy and want to spend the first xmas in Ireland, we are planning to move back to Perth early Jan 2012... Perth is great and loads of Irish....

When and where you moving to in Perth?

cx

My mortgage is with the ebs at home and luckily enough I'm not in negative equity, before I left I told them I wanted to go interest only and after a bit of hassle they agreed, just tell them that's all you can pay. They only gave me six months

I read in the Irish times this week that polticiams are now advising people in difficulty to just tell the bank they are only paying the interest and demand this arrangement for two years as we've given them enough its time for them to start helping out

I hope this helps

Guest Crosby Family
My mortgage is with the ebs at home and luckily enough I'm not in negative equity, before I left I told them I wanted to go interest only and after a bit of hassle they agreed, just tell them that's all you can pay. They only gave me six months

I read in the Irish times this week that polticiams are now advising people in difficulty to just tell the bank they are only paying the interest and demand this arrangement for two years as we've given them enough its time for them to start helping out

I hope this helps

Hi We are with ulster bank now as they took over frist active, we have a tracker mortgage, and i was told by an estate agent not to inform the bank as they will take the tracker off us, like most people the rent will not cover the mortgage and we will have to send money home to cover it, also we were told to get landlord insurance, not sure how we are going to keep that one from them.

Has anyone been to ther bank with a tracker and got positive results????

Thanks Muriel.

My head is wrecked we leave in 5 weeks:arghh:

Hi We are with ulster bank now as they took over frist active, we have a tracker mortgage, and i was told by an estate agent not to inform the bank as they will take the tracker off us, like most people the rent will not cover the mortgage and we will have to send money home to cover it, also we were told to get landlord insurance, not sure how we are going to keep that one from them.

Thanks Muriel.

Hi Crosby,

Its gonna take about a month to get the repayments changed over to interest only, and if your on a tracker they probably will make you sign off from it before they give you interest only. Its amazing how little the interest is on the loan (mine went from €820 to €405) so the rent more than covered the payments. To be honest your better off telling them as it gives you ammunition if they decide not to play ball, remember the last thing they want is another house not being paid for so if your servicing the loan by making the interest payments they are still getting paid.

Hats

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Crosby,

Its gonna take about a month to get the repayments changed over to interest only, and if your on a tracker they probably will make you sign off from it before they give you interest only. Its amazing how little the interest is on the loan (mine went from €820 to €405) so the rent more than covered the payments. To be honest your better off telling them as it gives you ammunition if they decide not to play ball, remember the last thing they want is another house not being paid for so if your servicing the loan by making the interest payments they are still getting paid.

Hats

Hi Hats,

I know what you mean , but im so worried that our repayments will go mental if they take the tracker off us and its gonna be hard enough to send back money for the mortgage let alone loosing the tracker.Do you know what would happen if we dont say anything and the find out?

Thanks

Thanks Muriel.

Hi Muriel

My brother is on a tracker with First Active/UB and they were able to keep tracker and go interest only, they got a year, which is nearly up now, but at least its somethin!

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Muriel

My brother is on a tracker with First Active/UB and they were able to keep tracker and go interest only, they got a year, which is nearly up now, but at least its somethin!

Hi Caz,

Thanks for that will say it to oh and go from there. was your brother in negative equity?, and after the yr is up does he go back to his original amount every month with the tracker?Also did he do it through your local branch and say he was leaving the country? what did they look for from him? sooooo sorry for all the questions.Thanks in advance, anything i can help you with just ask

Muriel x

Hi Caz,

Thanks for that will say it to oh and go from there. was your brother in negative equity?, and after the yr is up does he go back to his original amount every month with the tracker?Also did he do it through your local branch and say he was leaving the country? what did they look for from him? sooooo sorry for all the questions.Thanks in advance, anything i can help you with just ask

Muriel x

My brother is still here, they just needed it cause my sis in law had to close her business, they have a meeting next week with someone from the bank to see if they can get more time, will let ya know how they go. They're in neg equity too. Was talking to sis in law yesterday think they have to go on variable when they come off interest only not sure if they went to branch, doubt it though my sis in law used to work there! Will get any info I can and let ya know!

Carmel

Ah Tubber...only up the road..........Yes I travelled for over two years (2008-2010) done New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, met a guy from Perth who is now my fiance and lived in Perth for a year with them, we then decided to move back this side, def wrong decision with the recession, work is terrible bad and money is just as bad. I have just had a baby boy and want to spend the first xmas in Ireland, we are planning to move back to Perth early Jan 2012... Perth is great and loads of Irish....

When and where you moving to in Perth?

cx

Hi caz,

Hoping to go at end nov but trying to organise redunancy and replacement with company.Theyre being good about it but dont want to put too much pressure on them but hey hopefully itll be soon!Derek:wink:

Hi there we are going out in10 weeks we are from Armagh,I am a bricklayer 34 with two young children 2 and 1,my wife was born in Dublin.Would surely meet up.

Archived