Commute Eltham to Melbourne CBD

debbie2302

Hi, can anyone advise on what the commute is like into the CBD from Eltham and how long roughly would it take.

Also is the area mixed between old and new properties or does it tend to be either/or.

Also would like to know if there are plenty of open spaces and park areas to walk the dog and ride bikes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Debbie

xxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

sorry i don't know the answer to this, i have replied so that someone might read this and give you an answer, best of luck.

Hi, can anyone advise on what the commute is like into the CBD from Eltham and how long roughly would it take.

Also is the area mixed between old and new properties or does it tend to be either/or.

Also would like to know if there are plenty of open spaces and park areas to walk the dog and ride bikes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Debbie

xxx

Eltham is a good area, good off road bike trails, you can ride into the city, it is a lovely ride, the yarra runs through eltham, so plenty of kayaking, parks and walking trails, houses are lovely check out realestate.com.au, you are on a train line as well so about 45 mins approx, about 10 mins to eastern freeway depending on time of travel you are on the eastern freeway which takes you direct into the city, peak times could be more,

I used to drive to Richmond from top end of watsonia, roughly the same distance. Depending on what time of day you travel

By car and motorbike

630am - 40 mins. can be less

730am - over an hour

830am - over an hour

By train speaks for itself

Kelly

Archived