Left the UK with bad debt?

Guest madplumber2

Why is it acceptable to call people in the north monkeys?

I guess its because its generally called between whites and has been for a long time and we are not all politically correct morons.

You might have a problem if you called a black or brown person from Manchester a northern monkey though as you can bet your life you would then be called a racist.:no:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bacardi167
Why is it acceptable to call people in the north monkeys?

Just quoting straight from a good old british film "lock, stock.."

maybe you should ask lennie mclean( no he's dead) or Vinnie Jones why its ok ?:eek:

bacardi, you said earlier you tried to come up with a payment plan that the bank would be happy with.

I think in your case I would have just sent them the money you could afford to. Say $20 a month.

I'm sure they wouldn't send it back would they, and then you could never be accused of running away from your debt.

Mad plumber come clean and tell us your story ....

Guest madplumber2
bacardi, you said earlier you tried to come up with a payment plan that the bank would be happy with.

I think in your case I would have just sent them the money you could afford to. Say $20 a month.

I'm sure they wouldn't send it back would they, and then you could never be accused of running away from your debt.

Mad plumber come clean and tell us your story ....

Never said I had a story to tell......why don't you come clean and tell us your story since you seem to take so much interest??:mad:

Guest madplumber2
Just think its very bad form to ask about what others have done without saying what you have done or are about to do.

You should share info not just take.

Think what you like mate, like I said I don't have a story to tell, wether you think it's bad form or not is irrelevant, the thread was set up to show just how much it could be happening, especially in todays finnancial climate!:wacko:

again...I hope you never loose your wife and kids to someone else, but to some of us it happens and no matter hat we try we struggle ( re: first email)

There are obviously thoise middle clases to whom money has never been an issue and good luck to them.i'm just not one of them..

Steve,

I think if you are going to make up stories on an online forum you should at least be consistent in your approach and follow the same story on your other threads.

tzun243l.jpg

Guest bacardi167
Steve,

I think if you are going to make up stories on an online forum you should at least be consistent in your approach and follow the same story on your other threads.

tzun243l.jpg

What are you on about now...

dont get the hump with me because you have no appreciation of our former thread..?

Archived