Left the UK with bad debt?

Guest madplumber2

SOOOOooooooo sensibille mate:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wink:

It gets on me nerves mate, we all like a bit of a ruck but thats taking the piss:mad:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bacardi167
That's all very well but your personal life is nothing to do with a banking institution is it.

No thats completely correct mate

and when it happens to you ( i pray it never does) i hope you still feel the same and continue towork youself into the ground towards an early death; like i was told i would do.. alongside never seeing your kids and living out your car... how much sympathy would you have for banks then mate?

I understand that its hard to appreciate until you're in that situation...and i pray no-one else here ever has to go through that situation..sad thing is...some will...and my thaughts are with them....

But FYI...dont banks take into acount your financial and prsonall circumstances...? just a thought?

Andy(madplumber2)will be laffing his swede off tomoz at this thread,knowing andy thats why he's put it on:wink::laugh:

This subject is a CERT to get heated,it ALLWAYS does!my opinion??unforseen things DO happen in life so "doing the right thing" isnt allways that easy,so i try not to judge too harshly,thats all ive got to say on the subject tbh:wubclub:

No thats completely correct mate

and when it happens to you ( i pray it never does) i hope you still feel the same and continue towork youself into the ground towards an early death; like i was told i would do.. alongside never seeing your kids and living out your car... how much sympathy would you have for banks then mate?

I understand that its hard to appreciate until you're in that situation...and i pray no-one else here ever has to go through that situation..sad thing is...some will...and my thaughts are with them....

But FYI...dont banks take into acount your financial and prsonall circumstances...? just a thought?

Your debt is down to you - the bank doesn't force you to take out debt. I will work until I am in at least my fifties which I am happy to do.

I could easily take out lots of debt and then skip country, but unfortunately if everyone followed your example the world would be in an even worse stake.

Guest bacardi167
Your debt is down to you - the bank doesn't force you to take out debt. I will work until I am in at least my fifties which I am happy to do.

I could easily take out lots of debt and then skip country, but unfortunately if everyone followed your example the world would be in an even worse stake.

I have to say i think thats pretty unfair to say "if everyone followed my example"...I still send money home on a monthly basis to pay of my visa card and council tax and have done for the last 14 months.

I will work into my 60's and accept that quite happily, not happy about being judged after trying my hardest to pay back what i owe.......

again...I hope you never loose your wife and kids to someone else, but to some of us it happens and no matter hat we try we struggle ( re: first email)

There are obviously thoise middle clases to whom money has never been an issue and good luck to them.i'm just not one of them..

Guest guest37336

And this is 'only' Christmas. God knows (excuse the pun) what will happen at Easter. :mad::embarrassed::mad::biglaugh::wubclub:

PS. Well said Andy.:notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

I have to say i think thats pretty unfair to say "if everyone followed my example"...I still send money home on a monthly basis to pay of my visa card and council tax and have done for the last 14 months.

I will work into my 60's and accept that quite happily, not happy about being judged after trying my hardest to pay back what i owe.......

again...I hope you never loose your wife and kids to someone else, but to some of us it happens and no matter hat we try we struggle ( re: first email)

There are obviously thoise middle clases to whom money has never been an issue and good luck to them.i'm just not one of them..

Your example of borrowing money and not paying back as the banks make too much money is in my opinion pretty fair. I do think banks should pay higher taxes or be forced to use a percentage of their profits in a socially sound way.

What has 'class' got to do with this - is someone in the 'middle class' not as likely to lose money as someone in any of the other classes?

Guest bacardi167

chalky...someone in the middle classes is more likely to have the means or support to continue payments than someone lower down the social scale.

So yes; class does have a big part to play in it.

as for the rest...i agree..tax the northerners more to pay for southern life styles in herts and bucks...!

chalky...someone in the middle classes is more likely to have the means or support to continue payments than someone lower down the social scale.

So yes; class does have a big part to play in it.

as for the rest...i agree..tax the northerners more to pay for southern life styles in herts and bucks...!

No NOT bucks!:laugh::tongue:

Guest bacardi167
Absolute nonsense.

Mate; we'll have to agree to disagree on this one then and move on i guess. Its obvious you are an educted person and we could probably argue this all night. If i could spell

i'm a great believer in everyone having thierown opinions and if we all believed the same then forums like this would be incredibly boring.

Anyway, back to the northern monkeys......

Mate; we'll have to agree to disagree on this one then and move on i guess. Its obvious you are an educted person and we could probably argue this all night. If i could spell

i'm a great believer in everyone having thierown opinions and if we all believed the same then forums like this would be incredibly boring.

Anyway, back to the northern monkeys......

Why is it acceptable to call people in the north monkeys?

Tax southerners more say i! their all rich anyway:tongue:,a tax on vol au vants would be a start:cute:

You northereners have started eating vol au vonts, i have seen em advertised in Icelands:cute:

Archived