partner visa break down--please help??

Guest jcs01

please help, im on a partner visa, and have been ask to provide the second stage application after the 2 years period, unfortunately my relationship is not doing well and my partner refuse to signed the stat dec to complete the application, i have been in this relationship for 8 years and weve got a 6 yrs old son.. what happens if i let the immigration know about whats happening,, does anyone know if ill still be granted a pr to stay.. my only worry is my son, he is in kindy and an australian citizen, do i have right over him since i am not a citizen, would they send me back home? please help... any one??? thank you, im very worried.

please help, im on a partner visa, and have been ask to provide the second stage application after the 2 years period, unfortunately my relationship is not doing well and my partner refuse to signed the stat dec to complete the application, i have been in this relationship for 8 years and weve got a 6 yrs old son.. what happens if i let the immigration know about whats happening,, does anyone know if ill still be granted a pr to stay.. my only worry is my son, he is in kindy and an australian citizen, do i have right over him since i am not a citizen, would they send me back home? please help... any one??? thank you, im very worried.

From what you have posted I expect you will be OK, whatever your partner does, or does not do. If you want me to have a look at your case, send an email to: visa@pinoyau.com

I strongly advise that you do not contact the DIAC before you have taken professional advice.

Having an Oz son should mean you will be able to stay in Oz so don't panic - but you really do need to seek professional advice here - you must do it properly and quickly.

Don't delay - get control by getting professional advice now it will be worth every dollar!

Good luck

Having an Oz son should mean you will be able to stay in Oz so don't panic - but you really do need to seek professional advice here - you must do it properly and quickly.

Don't delay - get control by getting professional advice now it will be worth every dollar!

Good luck

IARC have registered migration agents who assist in these matters for no charge.

Archived