WA SMP - Has anyone been appointed a CO yet?

Guest Sue1203

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arun123
Was told WA CO allocation would be based from date of lodgement, i'm a bit confused in the order. I'm 176 from the start, sponsored by WA then lodged application to DIAC by April2010.

Since your 175 from the start, then 176, which would be your lodgement date?

Just wanted to know how far away I am from the queu.

Thanks.:biggrin:

Mate JK2510 176 Visa is much earlier than you, yours is in April 2010. I got Visa 175 lodged in Jan 2009 and then Nov 11 2009 to 176 visa. So i should have got case officer before than JK2510 but these are matter of few days. Everybody will be getting case officer soon. So have patience.

Guest arun123
On another htread a March 2010 applicant was assigned a CO. They have WA SS.

Has your all documents showing met or something else on your online status. I think ur decision will be coming soon as you have already submitted PCC and Medical.

And what about work experience, what is it showing there.

Has your all documents showing met or something else on your online status. I think ur decision will be coming soon as you have already submitted PCC and Medical.

And what about work experience, what is it showing there.

We were a paperbased application so i have no information. I only know we were assigned a CO as our agent sent a post lodgement enquiry on sunday night. There was plenty of march 09 activity last week so we may have had a CO for a while now!

Thanks, as I said just wanted to know the queu. I'll fall in line so long as I get the grant.

Though i hope it would be soon enough...say today.:radar:

Mate JK2510 176 Visa is much earlier than you, yours is in April 2010. I got Visa 175 lodged in Jan 2009 and then Nov 11 2009 to 176 visa. So i should have got case officer before than JK2510 but these are matter of few days. Everybody will be getting case officer soon. So have patience.

Guest arun123

Is there anyone who has been appointed Case officer from WA SS SMP Category 2. Because i am reckoning they will start WA applicant from today.

Is there anyone who has been appointed Case officer from WA SS SMP Category 2. Because i am reckoning they will start WA applicant from today.

:biggrin: OCT 2008 Application , Now WA SMP- CO assigned 20th Dec- requested further documents and PCC + Medicals.

:biggrin:

Guest kittymeow
:biggrin: OCT 2008 Application , Now WA SMP- CO assigned 20th Dec- requested further documents and PCC + Medicals.

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh: WA SMP is moving...

Guest YingYing

got CO assigend on the 10th. and have to submit the meds and pcc. hopefully would direct to grant soon.....

good luck to you guys!!!

Guest dragsterwish

Congrats! Thanks for being the first to update us! Its finally moving! :biggrin:

Guest dragsterwish
got CO assigend on the 10th. and have to submit the meds and pcc. hopefully would direct to grant soon.....

good luck to you guys!!!

Hi YingYing, tks & congrats too! Hope you get your grant very soon! :jiggy:

Hi all,

Is there anyone who has been appointed a Case officer from WA SS SMP Category 2?

I have got the feeling things are moving very slowly!!!

Guest dennisfamily
Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know that Cat2 WA SS is moving. I just got a co assigned today.

Cheers.

Hi what is your occupation please.

Archived