Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:Cat3

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Well come Reza ....

I was looking at the front page and see that there are still 6 applicants that have not got a CO.

perfectstranger (ACT)

OZGuy1980 (ACT)

jje (VIC)

Littlestar (VIC)

Ari3139 (ACT)

Surhythms (ACT)

Have you guys had any contact from a CO yet????? Please let me know and I will turn you pink.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

WhooHoo :santadance::christmassmilie::santatrumpet:

Move me to Category 2 please.

Hip Hip Hooray, this is the day !!!!

PCC received 31/11/2010 , medical booked for Thursday 9/12/2010 frontloading

Good luck everyone

Well Done Hellsbells!!!!! Maybe a visa for a Christmas present.

:biggrin:

I was looking at the front page and see that there are still 6 applicants that have not got a CO.

perfectstranger (ACT)

OZGuy1980 (ACT)

jje (VIC)

Littlestar (VIC)

Ari3139 (ACT)

Surhythms (ACT)

Have you guys had any contact from a CO yet????? Please let me know and I will turn you pink.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

I've not had any contact from a CO yet. My fingers are crossed for getting one soon :)

Guest seban123
I've not had any contact from a CO yet. My fingers are crossed for getting one soon :)

There are chances that someone is looking into your files...

Can't you have a word (on phone) with DIAC?

There are chances that someone is looking into your files...

Can't you have a word (on phone) with DIAC?

I'm pretty happy to wait a while. I only applied 6 weeks ago!

We havent had any word from a case officer as yet so we are still waiting - hopefully we will get one before Xmas

Cheers

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne

I saw on another post yesterday the latest processing times email and they were up to apps lodged on or before 1 December 2010 for Cat 2 so I think you should be hearing soon.

We've booked our meds for 1st March 2011 so hopefully we will get our visa March / April next year.

:jiggy:

Hi Suzanne

I saw on another post yesterday the latest processing times email and they were up to apps lodged on or before 1 December 2010 for Cat 2 so I think you should be hearing soon.

We've booked our meds for 1st March 2011 so hopefully we will get our visa March / April next year.

:jiggy:

Hi Claire

Yeah I saw that myself so got onto the agent straight away - she said to give it 6 weeks from the day we lodged which brings us up to Dec 22nd so fingers crossed.

Wow has your case officer already requested your meds? Will you move in April next year?

We were thinking of a reccie but in light of the Irish budget released today we are rethinking of getting out of here asap. We sold the house last month so have no ties here now! Fingers crossed!

Suzanne:biggrin:

Just getting medicals paperwork in order. Booked for Thursday in Manchester with Dr. Million.... OMG:arghh:

Front loading meds as hopefully have CO in next few weeks if some of these times are to go by, now SMP's are out. So desperate to get going, can't be wasting any time.

Just going to have a cider now to celebrate the QLD SMP.... Cheers everyone:jiggy:

Hi Claire

Yeah I saw that myself so got onto the agent straight away - she said to give it 6 weeks from the day we lodged which brings us up to Dec 22nd so fingers crossed.

Wow has your case officer already requested your meds? Will you move in April next year?

We were thinking of a reccie but in light of the Irish budget released today we are rethinking of getting out of here asap. We sold the house last month so have no ties here now! Fingers crossed!

Suzanne:biggrin:

Yes, we got our CO on 15th November and within the same email they requsted Meds & PCC but we have an extension of 4 months instead of the usual 28 days. So we have to get it all in by 15th March 2011.

We were originally going to go after a year, perhaps Feb 2012 but we are now thinking of making the move Sept / Oct 2011.

Ireland is in a bad way at the moment so don't blame you for getting out as soon as. At least you have sold your house and are in a position to go when you want. We are going to put our house on the market next spring, hope it sells.

Just getting medicals paperwork in order. Booked for Thursday in Manchester with Dr. Million.... OMG:arghh:

Front loading meds as hopefully have CO in next few weeks if some of these times are to go by, now SMP's are out. So desperate to get going, can't be wasting any time.

Just going to have a cider now to celebrate the QLD SMP.... Cheers everyone:jiggy:

Good luck. We are going to Manchester too. Did you ask how much it all costs? I didn't even ask but Manchester is our only option really.

Good luck. We are going to Manchester too. Did you ask how much it all costs? I didn't even ask but Manchester is our only option really.

If I can figure out how to attach a document here, I could give you the details. It's working out about £750., thats for 2 adults and 2 kids under 11.

I'll see what I can do.

x

Yes, we got our CO on 15th November and within the same email they requsted Meds & PCC but we have an extension of 4 months instead of the usual 28 days. So we have to get it all in by 15th March 2011.

We were originally going to go after a year, perhaps Feb 2012 but we are now thinking of making the move Sept / Oct 2011.

Ireland is in a bad way at the moment so don't blame you for getting out as soon as. At least you have sold your house and are in a position to go when you want. We are going to put our house on the market next spring, hope it sells.

Wow thats brilliant - so that could mean as soon as we get a CO they could request meds & pcc!! brilliant! At least you have your extension thats a good thing.

Ireland is in a right state to be honest - we were so lucky - sold the house and the week after the house closed the IMF came in!!! Stroke of luck or what! I dont know how we sold it to be honest! - a well reduced price and alot of finger crossing. Im sure you will sell if you put it up at a good rate. :biggrin:

Things all seem to be moving fast!!! Wonder how long it takes before a visa will be granted. The received our meds and PC on the 6-12 and everything is on met, except for the meds, which states received....

soooooo close now!!!

Guest mackdmello

Hi Kuching,

even we asked for Form 80for both of us and also further evidence of work experience and specific work experience and 1221, it was asked on the 1st of Dec and the next day our formm 1221 and photograph were stated as met, but our form 80 and our evidence for specific work experience and work experience are still stated as requested, and i checked with my previous and current employer whether somebody called in for verification, but they said nobody called in for verification, so i am getting a little bit worried as to what is happening with my documents.

Hope everything is fine, idon't think so it shld take so long to check form 80, job verification i can uunderstand , but for form 80 it is a long time, what are they actually checking in the form 80 , do u have any idea as in what they see in form 80.

any avise would be appreciated.

Macklon Dmello

Me too are curios on what they are looking for in Form80 .. all the 10 years record.. want to study our mobility ?

Hi Kuching,

even we asked for Form 80for both of us and also further evidence of work experience and specific work experience and 1221, it was asked on the 1st of Dec and the next day our formm 1221 and photograph were stated as met, but our form 80 and our evidence for specific work experience and work experience are still stated as requested, and i checked with my previous and current employer whether somebody called in for verification, but they said nobody called in for verification, so i am getting a little bit worried as to what is happening with my documents.

Hope everything is fine, idon't think so it shld take so long to check form 80, job verification i can uunderstand , but for form 80 it is a long time, what are they actually checking in the form 80 , do u have any idea as in what they see in form 80.

any avise would be appreciated.

Macklon Dmello

Archived