Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've no idea sherin,

I just know that if i say i will be able to move in before the date i will be granted the visa. They might have contacted my previous employer. One month is a very short period for a person like me who has gone to airport only to pick people :)

I hav my classmate in NT. I will take his help.

Only relief is that im single.

Hey Jain

Go for it ... i knw a month is short ... but sooner or later u hve to go anyways.. might as well go and celebrate ur New year there..........:)

I really miss Gill on d forum...... when we had all these tough time going wit d rule changes etc .. she was d one who kept my hopes alive with all her informative posts........ it is very sad she is not around anymore now tht d things hve changed for better........... Maybe she was a god send angel to strive us through the rough times....Miss u Gill ...

Guess wat I am all excited to put my pending documents in ... but my agents local contact just got married yesterday.. hopefully i can disturb him tomorrow

lols same was the case with me, local contact of my agent got married right on the same day when i got CO ... he will return on Dec. 01 ..... hopefully i will disturb him on Dec. 01

What's gone wrong. Nothing serious I hope! :no:

They have lost half of the paperwork that was sent in including the nomination from the ACT and the ACT people have to send it over again. Plus, the CO made a note that she was going to contact us and tell us what was needed last week and then forgot too! Seriously forgot us. We never would have known this if we didn't ring DIAC. Our agent didn't know there was a problem and didn't seem to be checking our online status to even see that there was some issues.

They have lost half of the paperwork that was sent in including the nomination from the ACT and the ACT people have to send it over again. Plus, the CO made a note that she was going to contact us and tell us what was needed last week and then forgot too! Seriously forgot us. We never would have known this if we didn't ring DIAC. Our agent didn't know there was a problem and didn't seem to be checking our online status to even see that there was some issues.

OMG. It is a good thing you rang DIAC, how could they forget to contact you !!!Anyway, I hope things work out well for you and you get your visa ASAP.

z4cebfd98a5883.gif

Name:need2chew

Date of Visa application:11/11/2008

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Cook

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:ACT

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:(Old SS) - May 2010

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 24 November 2010

Police check submitted:25 November 2010

Date CO assigned: 18 November 2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:30 November 2010

Good Luck with the move.

Regards

Connie

:hug:

Guest jains005

Thanks everyone for comments. I'm in a difficult situation actually right now. At least i have to find a place to stay there when i reach there? never expected to all these so quick and have to get relieved from the job...:unsure:

Great news........our visa has been granted. We had our medicals last Wednesday, submitted the PCCs on Thursday and received the grant letter this morning. A great early Christmas present!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations. When you say your medicals were submitted on 24th November, is that the date they were received in Sydney??? Ours are on a plane right now heading for Sydney!

:biggrin:

Guest mikka711
Great news........our visa has been granted. We had our medicals last Wednesday, submitted the PCCs on Thursday and received the grant letter this morning. A great early Christmas present!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

z4cf4dc8d7acf0.gif

Wonderful news:v_SPIN:

Some good news on this snowy Surrey morning - got the email this morning!! And the case officer only needs medicals and police clearances - jay!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Turn me PINK please!!!

Excellent news - well done!

Get those medicals booked. I hear the hospitals are very busy with bookings.

z4cebfdfb5c9e1.gif

Name: Sibella

Date of Visa application: 13 January 2010

Nationality: South African

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: Management Consultant

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: ACT

Date of SMP Applications: June 2009

Date of SMP Granted: October 2009

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: Yes

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 30 November 2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Regards

Connie

:hug:

Guest mikka711
Some good news on this snowy Surrey morning - got the email this morning!! And the case officer only needs medicals and police clearances - jay!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Turn me PINK please!!!

Great news, congratulations:jiggy:lucky you not having to do form 80, lol:v_SPIN:

Quick question about meds. How long does it take to do the meds for 2 adults, a 4 week old and a 21 month old?

Trying to see if we can get the afternoon ferry back same day we do meds otherwise it is a 2am sailing!! don't fancy that with 2 kids.

We are going to Manchester.

Thanks

Claire

Archived