Halloween

ellasdaddy

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Own up whos all going out trick or treating

Im off round to the lovely LizSteveR i dont think the adults are dressing up but i still have tme to convince her hehe

So what are you lot dressing up as:biggrin:

Looking at your Avitar picture, you seem to have the mask on already.:laugh:

Only joking gal. my kids have gone round for years in all the horrible dressing up clothes and masks, but they say they are too old now 15 and 12, but.............. they just might get dressed up later.

Well my son wasn't interested until 6pm tonight when he tells me "yes" he now wants to go :arghh: All our worldly posessions are somewhere on a ship and everywhere is closed. Fortuanatly I kept the Robot outfit I made him for his class assembly 2 weeks after we arrived.:swoon: So he has been out dressed as a Robot with the OH who was dressed up as a knackered Dad:biglaugh:

I have to say the people of Secret Harbour are very generous and he has come back with a huge bag of goodies which he and knackered Dad are munching there way through. Weve had about 8 sets of callers all young kids which was nice.:cute:

photos are brilliant aldo hehe im more exited than the kids

Jim youll get a slap if your not careful

Que sera sera you never know my kids may be knocking on your door next year

Heress my little tribe all ready to go :biggrin:

looking great, especially love the little vampire!!:biglaugh:

Guest famousfive

Did the rounds with the kids earlier,extended an open invitation to the other kids on the street to join us and ended up with 11.Most were taking part in Halloween for the first time.Great fun

Went to a Halloween party last night, although weren't really in the party mood so only stayed for a few hours, was the only girl not dressed up too! Been invited to another halloween party tonight but can't go as I'm working tomorow. Ahh well I'll have to do something In Aus next year lol.

well ive just got home from trick or treating with the kids and lizstever and their kids

what a brill night except

MRS R YOUR HOME MADE CHOCOLATE IS RANK................ BRUSSEL SPROUTS COVERED IN CHOCOLATE DOSE NOT COUNT AS A HALLOWEEN TREAT AND I COULD TASTE THEM ALL NIGHT EWWWWWW :witch-sneaky:

Well my son wasn't interested until 6pm tonight when he tells me "yes" he now wants to go :arghh: All our worldly posessions are somewhere on a ship and everywhere is closed. Fortuanatly I kept the Robot outfit I made him for his class assembly 2 weeks after we arrived.:swoon: So he has been out dressed as a Robot with the OH who was dressed up as a knackered Dad:biglaugh:

I have to say the people of Secret Harbour are very generous and he has come back with a huge bag of goodies which he and knackered Dad are munching there way through. Weve had about 8 sets of callers all young kids which was nice.:cute:

Surely this isn't the same Secret Harbour from another thread that's full of raving loony drivers and murderers.

we went to a local "Nippers" disco with Maddie (yes she joined 3 weeks ago). It was very poor :(

Although we have always made quite a big thing out of Halloween in the UK and brought costumes over it just didn't seem the same having to ring main doors on security blocks to get a fob off over an intercom. Hardly any of the shops were decorated and pumpkins cost a fecking fortune over here (we used to carve 4 or 5 at a time back in the UK).

We just took it that it just wasn't as celebrated as much here.....

I'm guessing fireworks night will be the same, as it was the UK houses of parliament that they tried to blow up and we havn't seen any adverts for a bonfire ???

Christmas next ?!!!! putting a tree up in the middle of summer and looking at pictures of Santa in the snow, lol...

Oh well we are not in Kansas any more ;)

Archived