Sunshine Coast - February 2011

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The time will come round so quickly for you...I won't be far behind you...

Yes we said that about the exchange rate but we only got our visas last feb and it was getting bad then....we are not selling our house now, going to rent. Do you have a place to sell in the uk?

Keep in contact and let me know how things are going.

Pm me if you like.

Yes we have a house to sell, but looks like we may have to put on with a rental agent,time is running out, i will PM you my details if you want to keep in touch

Hello you.

I remember you on a post of mine and you suggested the tavern in Buderim. I put this forward to a few people moving to Buderim and surrounding areas.

Your info has been great. Thx for that.

How long did you say you were visiting Buderim for in 2011?

Hey! We will be there for approx 3-4 weeks initially staying with my Mum before travelling round in a camper. In our second year will most likely look to settle there or thereabouts for 12 months. We arrive on 19th Feb. Its coming round all too slowly!

Mooloolaba surf club is also a lovely place for a few drinks. You would need to be guests of a member to go or you can join for 30 bucks a year as a couple.

Hi Guys. Its quiet at work tonight so managed to have a little peek on here.

Facebook? Do a search for John Hibberd from Colchester. My profile pic is me in running gear holding a poppy.

I managed to sign in as a Visitor at Mooloolaba surf club when I went there in June. Shall we say 7.30pm on Feb 26th 2011? So who's in then? I'll start a list:

1. Mr and Mrs Luvpants.

JOHN

Hi Guys. Its quiet at work tonight so managed to have a little peek on here.

Facebook? Do a search for John Hibberd from Colchester. My profile pic is me in running gear holding a poppy.

I managed to sign in as a Visitor at Mooloolaba surf club when I went there in June. Shall we say 7.30pm on Feb 26th 2011? So who's in then? I'll start a list:

1. Mr and Mrs Luvpants.

JOHN

I am having difficulty with fb tonight, have they changed the search page?

Will pm my details in a min...was getting into the apprentice...!

Hi Julie and Paul

We are looking at the same sort of area round Noosa, and planning on being there roughly the same time or a month or so after!

We are *ahem* slightly older (45 & 49)!! , if thats your dog in the photo.. we have two who will be looking for playmates, and there is a fab dog walking beach near where we are all going!

Kevin, Michael, Trevor and Dallas!! x

Hi guys, when did you say you were going out to Aus? I am trying to keep up with the threads but am a bit new to this so need to get the hang of pio!

X

Guest jewels1356

sufr club might be a bit noisey buderim taver quieter both are good for the kids and free buses at the weekend so no taxi fare to pay we will be thier to meet you all

julie and graham

xx

sufr club might be a bit noisey buderim taver quieter both are good for the kids and free buses at the weekend so no taxi fare to pay we will be thier to meet you all

julie and graham

xx

Thats spooky! I was thinking that last night after I posted. Shall we saw the Buderim tavern then?

JOHN

Guest jewels1356

Buderim Tavern, 26 Feb 2011 at 7.30pm

1. Mr and Mrs Luvpants. (John & Lisa)

2. Mr & Mrs Fisher (Paul & Julie)

3. julie and graham

Elo. Hervey Bay is about 3 hrs away from buderim area. We will be visiting there in May. We have friends there, could introduce you x

that would be great we know nobody out their, have you been to hervey bay before and could you tell me a bit about the place thanks bear

I'm getting confused here!:wacko: Who's arriving when?

We get there on the 29th December?

JOHN

Doesnt seem to take much...................haha:biglaugh: only kidding!!

Paul and I arrive on 10 Feb 2011 and coming to the Buderim Tavern meet on 26 Feb 2011!!

Think Ausdreamer arrives April/May 2011and is arranging a meet for 14 May 2011, possibly at Ettamogah Pub - Noosa, Bruce Highway, Palmview (google it - it looks cool (well i think so anyway!!)

Archived