Free to loving home in Melbourne pugalier dog

olly

Free to good home - a rescued pup 18 months old - pugalier (pug x Cavalier), very friendly, well behaved toilet trained and in need of a good home, free delivery to anywhere in Victoria to loving home. He has had an op on his eye but will get better soon. Leave a message for me if you like the idea on private messages. Ta Olly

Free to good home - a rescued pup 18 months old - pugalier (pug x Cavalier), very friendly, well behaved toilet trained and in need of a good home, free delivery to anywhere in Victoria to loving home. He has had an op on his eye but will get better soon. Leave a message for me if you like the idea on private messages. Ta Olly

Hi Olly.

Cant help with the dog, with a dog, cat, chooks, goldfish & 2 boys I've got the makings of a zoo already :biggrin:

but if you are struggling to find a good home, Michaela Newell runs an animal rehoming service who seem very good at rehoming pets.

The Animal Rehoming Service (TARS)

you could drop her a line as well.

Good luck.

If anybody else is looking for a pet, you could subscride to her weekly newsletter.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Just adding a note, please check our your local dog shelter before you buy from a breeder.. I volunteer in one and some of the dogs that come in are absolutely lovely and just ended up there because they got lost and or their owners were no longer able to take care of them. Before I started there I thought that shelter dogs are mostly there because of behavioural issues and this is strictly not the case...

Archived