How to cure a hangover

ellasdaddy

Ok so i went out last night with a bunch of lovely friend (thanks Liz Steve R) anyway it was brill but i think we may have got carried away with the cocktails and shots :biggrin:

So i woke up this morning no headache nothing which i thought was bizzare considering how much i drank, and then it struck me about an hour after i got up i had no hangover because i was still drunk!!!!!!

Very funny at the time not so funny now. my head is banging i feel sick and im sooooo thirsty

Ive tried loads of water

Irn Bru some ibuprofen and cheese and onion crisps

and a mcdonalds

But its not going

Im sure im dying

Any other quick fixes?????

P.s Im never ever drinking ever agin :goofy:

Ok so i went out last night with a bunch of lovely friend (thanks Liz Steve R) anyway it was brill but i think we may have got carried away with the cocktails and shots :biggrin:

So i woke up this morning no headache nothing which i thought was bizzare considering how much i drank, and then it struck me about an hour after i got up i had no hangover because i was still drunk!!!!!!

Very funny at the time not so funny now. my head is banging i feel sick and im sooooo thirsty

Ive tried loads of water

and a mcdonalds

But its not going

Im sure im dying

Banana and milk helps me, but thats first thing in the morning. You must of had a right skinfull if your still suffering now:laugh: back to bed might be the best solution:SLEEP:

God i so wish i could go back to bed but i dont think the kids would allow it, my two year old keeps jumping on my back every 2 seconds lol and my hubby is at work so im left to suffer alone.

It was worth it though i havent laughed so much in ages

Ive tried loads of water

and a mcdonalds

But its not going

Im sure im dying

Hiya Spicey food always helps me :chatterbox:. Lol @ union oh the nights of fun i had down there :sad: not the same anymore though with most of it closed

And at 09:56am you sent me a message saying you were fine - no hangover!

I was laying in my bed thinking 'how has she got NO HANGOVER????' We sank a few shots and drinks didn't we?! It was a great night, really enjoyed myself thankyou :)

My awesome hangover cure is plain boiled rice - it does something to the lining of your stomach and within 10 mins of eating it, I ALWAYS feel 10X better. Sorry didn't know you were hungover (was trying to get rid of a headache of my own Lol) or I would have come and brought you some rice to the house. Next time call my 'rice rescue hotline' and I'll be there xxx

Guest Jane1991

Eat greasy bacon and eggs breakfast to delay the hangover .... It works great if you cannot afford to stop partying back to back

Guest stewilliamson

Dry toast usually helps me. I'm one of the unfortunate people that when I'm hungover I *really* dont like food, but toast usually manages to stay down. maybe a tiny bit of butter on it but not too much dairy.

And strong black coffee! Hope the night out was worth it hehe

Hehe thanks guys

Finally this morning (monday) the hangover has gone lol

I felt really crap at work yesterday but thankfully 9 of the patients cancelled and 4 were in intensive care so it was lovely and quiet

I had food friday night i dont remember getting it but i know i had kebab and chips with garlic mayo ewwwww how disgusting

Oh and my hubby sayed i grilled the kebab man about his visa lol lol lol

anyway feeling better now

Liz next time def no shots that love bug one was rank hehe

Archived