Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Wilby's

Just a quick update. We got a phone call from our agent today to say that our nomination had been approved, to complete form 80, to get a letter from employer reconfirming job offer & that we've have been transferred to Perth DIAC. Hope it's not going to be to much longer to wait now!!:biggrin:

Guest AnnaStu
Just a quick update. We got a phone call from our agent today to say that our nomination had been approved' date=' to complete form 80, to get a letter from employer reconfirming job offer & that we've have been transferred to Perth DIAC. Hope it's not going to be to much longer to wait now!!:biggrin:[/quote']

Hi Wilby

when and which office was the nomination lodged originally if u dont mind me asking?

please say parramatta so we all know that something is happening now...:jiggy:

Guest Wilby's
Hi Wilby

when and which office was the nomination lodged originally if u dont mind me asking?

please say parramatta so we all know that something is happening now...:jiggy:

Yes it was originally Paramatta! It will be 6months on 20th Oct it was lodged there. (119 RSMS)!!!! :biggrin:

Guest ericanto
Yes it was originally Paramatta! It will be 6months on 20th Oct it was lodged there. (119 RSMS)!!!! :biggrin:

That was a rough total of about 26 weeks! It has been 9 weeks since I lodged my nomination at Parramatta and will consider myself incredibly lucky if my nomination goes through within another 17 weeks.

Anyway...Good luck with your visa application!

Guest Wilby's
That was a rough total of about 26 weeks! It has been 9 weeks since I lodged my nomination at Parramatta and will consider myself incredibly lucky if my nomination goes through within another 17 weeks.

Anyway...Good luck with your visa application!

We are very lucky to have been transferred to Perth! Hopefully Paramatta might be getting through the back log a bit quicker now. It's been a long haul!! Good luck to you too!!

Guest AnnaStu

It was 6 months since you have lodged the nomination? or the actual visa application?

because my nomination was approved in less than 6 weeks!:eek:

Guest Wilby's
It was 6 months since you have lodged the nomination? or the actual visa application?

because my nomination was approved in less than 6 weeks!:eek:

The actual visa application, sorry think I was getting a bit carried away in all the excitement, lol! Have you heard anything yet? I don't even know what the back log in Perth is like? I just hope it's not going to be another 6months from now!!!

Guest AnnaStu
The actual visa application' date=' sorry think I was getting a bit carried away in all the excitement, lol! Have you heard anything yet? I don't even know what the back log in Perth is like? I just hope it's not going to be another 6months from now!!![/quote']

No havn´t heard anything since nomination and application has been approved.will definately take longer than expected. i would be over the moon if they would tell me my case has been transfered to perth!!! not sure but i think perth processing times are pretty quick! ...hope u´ll get ur visa in no time! good luck and keep us updated:wink:

Guest Wilby's
Anyone know what the backlog is like in Melbourne?

I think melbourne seem to be processing them quicker than anywhere else, just looking back on what people have said on here.

Guest Wilby's

Hi we heard from our agent, our case office has been in touch with him to find out which country we intend travelling to to validate our visa, woo hoo!!! (21.10.10) 6 months 1day from the day diac received our application (rsms 119):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Wilby's

We need to make arrangements to leave Australia to have our Permanent Residency visas granted, eeh can't believe it it's been a long 3yrs all in all! so don;t give up hope guys, good luck to you all!!:biggrin:

Guest RBhardwaj
Anyone know what the backlog is like in Melbourne?

Got this message from DIAC Melbourne today

"We are currently assessing applications lodged mid August 2010. I therefore estimate that it will be 5 to 6 weeks before your case is allocated to a Case officer."

Nomination sent to RCB in Tasmania 30/05/10

RCB Approved 15/07/10

Nomination received by DIAC (Melbourne) 20/07/10

Nomination approved 22/09/10

Application sent by Courier (inc Medicals and Police checks) 22/09/10

Application received by DIAC 28/09/10

Rachel :daydreaming:

Guest johnbaguio

"We are currently assessing applications lodged mid August 2010. I therefore estimate that it will be 5 to 6 weeks before your case is allocated to a Case officer."

RBhardwaj,

We almost had same timelines here just wanted to ask

Did DIAC just sent you this email or was this a reply to a quiry you made?

This waiting part is killing me:cry:

Thanks

Nomination sent to RCB in Tasmania 30/05/10

RCB Approved 15/07/10

Nomination received by DIAC (Melbourne) 20/07/10

Nomination approved 22/09/10

Application sent by Courier (inc Medicals and Police checks) 22/09/10

Application received by DIAC 28/09/10

Rachel :daydreaming:

I'm still waiting for my nomination to be approved. It was sent to DIAC on 19/08/10... employer haven't heard since.

I am contemplating on whether to send in my application or to wait for nomination to be approved...

Guest RBhardwaj

RBhardwaj,

We almost had same timelines here just wanted to ask

Did DIAC just sent you this email or was this a reply to a quiry you made?

This waiting part is killing me:cry:

Thanks

Hi John,

This was a reply from the case officer in DIAC who approved my nomination. She had told me Melbourne were working on a timescale of 4 weeks for case officer allocation one month ago. I think processing times at Melbourne have slowed down recently because some of the backlog of paramatta applications are being sent there.

Hi John,

This was a reply from the case officer in DIAC who approved my nomination. She had told me Melbourne were working on a timescale of 4 weeks for case officer allocation one month ago. I think processing times at Melbourne have slowed down recently because some of the backlog of paramatta applications are being sent there.

If you think, that timeline is bad, how about Post nomination submitted at Parramatta on 25 May 10, RSMS 119 Visa application 6 Aug 10 and nothing, absolutely nothing from DIAC? Now over the 5 months client services charyter timeframe and still waiting!

Guest Rangerider33

Hi everyone, just to let you know I now have a case officer and they have requested form 80 for my visa application (I'm not sure whats happening with the nomination)... yikes! x

Guest Wilby's
Hi everyone, just to let you know I now have a case officer and they have requested form 80 for my visa application (I'm not sure whats happening with the nomination)... yikes! x

It won't be long now! They requested form 80 from us then 4 days later our case officer sent an email saying we have to leave the country so we can have our visas granted! (mind you they did say nomination had been approved & had to have a letter from employer re confirming job offer) Did your application get sent to another diac office or is it still at paramatta?

Guest ericanto

That is some real good news !

Is your application still being looked at the Parramatta office or has it been moved elsewhere?

Guest Rangerider33
That is some real good news !

Is your application still being looked at the Parramatta office or has it been moved elsewhere?

It won't be long now! They requested form 80 from us then 4 days later our case officer sent an email saying we have to leave the country so we can have our visas granted! (mind you they did say nomination had been approved & had to have a letter from employer re confirming job offer) Did your application get sent to another diac office or is it still at paramatta?

It's still at The Parra...

So strange she din't mention the nomination at all, as I gathered they do not begin processing the visa app till the nomination has been approved, unless my Co is doing the whole thing...??! :biggrin::biggrin::chatterbox::biggrin::wacko::arghh::jiggy::notworthy::biggrin:

Guest Sunshinefreedom
It's still at The Parra...

So strange she din't mention the nomination at all, as I gathered they do not begin processing the visa app till the nomination has been approved, unless my Co is doing the whole thing...??! :biggrin::biggrin::chatterbox::biggrin::wacko::arghh::jiggy::notworthy::biggrin:

That is great news, you will be back out here for Christmas. Your nomination must be approved I guess, they can't approve visa otherwise- seems like they just don't let people know about the nomination!

Let's hope Parra keep moving quickly, maybe we will get ours soon, fingers crossed! Good luck and keep us posted :biggrin:

Guest johnbaguio

I just sent back form 80 with Meds and Police like 8 weeks ago then when I sent her inquiry about the approx timeline of the visa grant I received a holiday email saying she is out 28/10/2010 - 29/112010 Should I have to wait for her to be back before I get visa grant or do you think my case be forwarded to another CO and process keeps rolling?:confused::dull::cry::err::no: