The DIAC refund the VAC for invalid applications and ceased applications.

wrussell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now time is running fast for diac as they have not decided now about the payments to refund all pre sept applicants and it seems new govt will have no pre plan at all .so what about validity of diac statement after expireing of its time frame .will they move to another fresh announcement then for capped and ceased

now time is running fast for diac as they have not decided now about the payments to refund all pre sept applicants and it seems new govt will have no pre plan at all .so what about validity of diac statement after expireing of its time frame .will they move to another fresh announcement then for capped and ceased

Hey Electrical guy,

Some times it looks like all fake drama created by DIAC and Chris Evans to develop panic like situation among the people who has applied and are waiting for the decision. They have given the time of 12 weeks to get the refund back. But I am sure not a single guys has received money back. I am sure some of them might crossed the limit of 12 week. 12 weeks in itself is a ridiculous statement. Money can be transferred within a week.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Electrical Guy

None of this is DIAC's fault. They are just the bag-carriers who do whatever the incumbent Minister for Immi tells them to do.

The idea of the Cap & Cease and the refunds was Minister Evans' idea. It seems virtually certain that he will not be the new Minister for Immi. even if Julia Gillard becomes the new PM. I don't know whether a new Minister would be able to undo Senator Evans' ideas about Cap & Cease. DIAC's lawyers, the Attorney General's lawyers and so on are probably working like beavers in order to figure out what will happen if the new Minister for Immi decides to abandon the Cap & Cease idea.

Considering that the pollies can't even decide which of them will form the new Government, teh Cap & Cease issues are not even faintly in their consciousness at the moment.

The rest of us have to wait patiently whilst Australia's international reputation goes down the drain because of the chaos that Australia's pollies have created.

Cheers

Gill

Have you tried to raise an issue of ' The DIAC refund the VAC for invalid applications and ceased applications' with Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission - HREOC ?

interesting news yet to confirmed its reality

With the new government yet to be sworn in and leaks from the DIAC about the departure of Chris Evans as Minister for Immigration, the long awaited State Migration Plans may not be implemented until January next year. However with the long wait also comes some good news. Fears over radical changes to the immigration program may not become a reality. Because the government only won by a minority, new decisions will be made with extreme caution for fear of a negative reaction from voters. Already the business community are calling upon the government to ease restrictions on the skilled visas, so it seems unlikely that the government will want to upset business leaders by imposing drastic cuts to immigration.

Well,

I do not know whether I would be able to express my feeling into words here or not. But Gilly is surely able to do so. I always like this lady...

Surely, Labor and Evans has misunderstood the total thing. Well, If I could analyze it correctly, not a single immigrant has voted for labor, whose family relative has suffered due to the policies of Evans and party. My brother has opted for Liberals.

I think liberals supported by independents is the perfect Government in place.

Hi!! Mine also... He opted for Liberals and the Greens...

Can some one here give a little bit of feedback... I recieved a confirmation from DIAC on 1st September 10 that my "Cap n Cease" form has been received and has been forwarded to the relevant department...

Has any one capped got his VAC back ??????

Cheers

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi!! Mine also... He opted for Liberals and the Greens...

Can some one here give a little bit of feedback... I recieved a confirmation from DIAC on 1st September 10 that my "Cap n Cease" form has been received and has been forwarded to the relevant department...

Has any one capped got his VAC back ??????

Cheers

Hi Babboo

When did you send DIAC your application for a refund?

I thought that the idea was to pay all the refunds by no later than 31st August 2010? To tell somebody vaguely that his application for a refund has been sent to some other department but this other department is not named, no contact details for them are provided and no date is given by which the person should expect the refund looks like gross mismanagement to me.

I would suggest that you complain to the Global Feedback Unit and also to the Australian High Commissioner to India. This is a disgraceful way for the Australian Government to treat a Citizen of another country, bluntly, and if I were in your shoes I would tell them so, both via DIAC's GFU and via their wretched country's High Commissioner in your own country.

Cheers

Gill

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I got this reply from DIAC when i requested them that i dont want the VAC & to consider the application grant as i was in the final stages .

Thank you for your email regarding your capped and ceased General Skilled

Migration visa application.

I appreciate your frustration in this matter and understand your

disappointment with this decision.

It is unfortunate that the decision to Cap and Cease some applications has

unfavourably impacted the lives of some clients. Regrettably, as this

decision has been made, the department is unable to consider this

application further.

Should you wish to provide further feedback to the department regarding

this issue, please submit it via the following link:

http://feedback.immi.gov.au/prod/feedback.htm

Feedback send to the department via the above link will be responded to by

an operator in the Global Feedback Unit.

Kind regards,

Chelsea H

Service Delivery Branch -

General Skilled Migration - Adelaide

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

• 2 months later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Still no professional advice on instrument S-39 to fight back .is there no one to helping innocent and vulnerable applicants

Unfortunately not everyone can work for free, if you need legal advice then it may be worth paying for it. Good luck Kate :wubclub:

Guest luckylucky
hi kate, its genuine for any service but i want at least one should tell me about the charges and service i am searching for:eek:

Hi Electrical guy,

Can you tell me that did you contact to any solicitor as I have also provide you CL ID and address too.

More that gather some applicants who got the Cap & Cease notification from your country if you can. It will help us to raise some collective voice , We can also talk or bring out this Cap & Cease issue into the notice of our Govt.

Please share your views with immidiate Because we have to hire some special solicitor like Christopher Levingston ,Remember together we can fight , individualy we can't do efficient work .

I also request to those who are victims of Cap & Cease ,Weather you are from Pakistan ,India ,Bangladesh or belongs to any other country ,Come forward and join the both hands against the Cap & Cease decision .

Regards,

Lucky.

Guest luckylucky

Can any body tell me how many applicants got the refund and how many are remain to get . And specialy is there any case filed up about Cap & Cease issue in Australian courts or at some high level meetings on this topic .Please

Lucky.

Can any body tell me how many applicants got the refund and how many are remain to get . And specialy is there any case filed up about Cap & Cease issue in Australian courts or at some high level meetings on this topic .Please

Lucky.

No refunds as yet.... still waiting.....( we were Pre September 2007 applicants)

decided against moving to Australia even though our job is on ACT SS list... not interested any longer... cant trust this organization(DIAC) and their ministers any more... Wasted three(3) years waiting and then being told that you have been capped ... what a joke !!! lost money -- agent / IELTS/ PCC/ medical and what not ... around A $ 5000

Cheers

Guest luckylucky
No refunds as yet.... still waiting.....( we were Pre September 2007 applicants)

decided against moving to Australia even though our job is on ACT SS list... not interested any longer... cant trust this organization(DIAC) and their ministers any more... Wasted three(3) years waiting and then being told that you have been capped ... what a joke !!! lost money -- agent / IELTS/ PCC/ medical and what not ... around A $ 5000

Cheers

Dear do you think we should case the file together against cap & cease ? If you desire contact me and as well as others who got the VAC .

I am also waiting for some amount of those applicants who are serious to file the case against cap & cease for more strong case .

Please reply.

Regards,

Lucky.

Hi Lucky, I still didn’t apply for refund, put me in same boat and tell me what action would u like to take further?

i am not familiar with how to send PM to you.

From this thread I can tell babbo, electrical guy, u and myself all are the victims of minister Chris Evans

Guest luckylucky

Hi both sc138 and Electrical Guy ,

Yes we have to stand together to make some strong efforts , and for this we have to hire top gun Australian lawyer who can fight against injustice power of Minister of immigration(Cap & Cease).Remember that It can be costly but not at initial level .

I am just waiting for my FOI answer by the Dept. After access FOI I will be able to register my case. Please come forward to hire the lawyer with me , Also I must say that contact to your own country,s minister /Prime Minister/ or ambassador etc to involve them for the favourable solution against injustice decision by Oz minister .

Regards to all my Friends,

Lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi both sc138 and Electrical Guy ,

Yes we have to stand together to make some strong efforts , and for this we have to hire top gun Australian lawyer who can fight against injustice power of Minister of immigration(Cap & Cease).Remember that It can be costly but not at initial level .

I am just waiting for my FOI answer by the Dept. After access FOI I will be able to register my case. Please come forward to hire the lawyer with me , Also I must say that contact to your own country,s minister /Prime Minister/ or ambassador etc to involve them for the favourable solution against injustice decision by Oz minister .

Regards to all my Friends,

Lucky.

Hi lucky,

Any updates??

Archived