Visa granted !

sussex boy

At long last ! After a failed attempt earlier this year where we were badly let down by an employer, I am pleased to say, WE HAVE A VISA , 457 granted a few minutes ago. A few months ago we quit our jobs and packed up, then had the visa refused after the company in Cairns refused to give DIAC the required info. Really turned our lifes upside down. a few minutes ago we were phoned by Mark from Act now recruitment, visa granted, we had all our paperwork together and just went through. It took me a year to find a sponsor, replied to endless jobs on `Seek` and the like , I have over 200 rejection mails. Just can`t believe it. The company has offered to turn this into a RSMS visa if we want as well, brilliant!

After a lot of heart ache we can finally get a move on, a huge thanks to Mark Weare from Act now and Agnes from No borders migration, super helpful and supportive, found me a choice of motor trade employers and did exactly as promised, placed me with an employer and got me a visa.!

Always wanted to start a post, Visa Granted and now I have , thanks to all the great people on here who had kept me and the missus sane, in the same boat etc. Will keep you all posted :biglaugh:

Guest sunnyday

:jiggy:Congratulations:jiggy:

I'm thrilled for you, its an amazing feeling!! Good luck with the move:biggrin:

Archived