2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I got my pre-grant letter. I just need to get the label attached somewhere outside of Aus.

Thank you all for your support during the last year. We went through quite a roller-coaster ride together. Although my processing was faster due to VIC sponsorship, finally things have settled down for ICT prof- nec and I am sure all of us will be on the other side sooner or later. I hope sooner for everyone. Best wishes to you all! :hug:

Congrats - fantastic news!!! maybe you can go to NZ now!!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirob
Can someone post the spreadsheet link again please? The old link is broken.

The link still the same - here.

The spreadsheet itself is broken.

Guest newguy2010
The link still the same - here.

The spreadsheet itself is broken.

:daydreaming:Seems we can't trust Google for spreadsheets.

Guest fantomsss

emailed my CO again via firstname.lastname, only want some sort of update from them as waiting for 30+ day with them no responding at all just killing me..

Guest newguy2010

After being told I was with assessor on the email for 4 weeks my ACS assessment online status finally changed to With Assessor today...

Guest mirob
After being told I was with assessor on the email for 4 weeks my ACS assessment online status finally changed to With Assessor today...

Congratulations! You'll finally be able to send it to DIAC this week!

Let's rock'n'roll !!!

Guest sb143

Dear friends,

just joined today (although following this link for months). just wanted to thank you all for creating such a supporting atmosphere. I think I am hooked up to this forum and feel that there are people feeling my pain too. the forum is like voltarin.

Guest macbeth4397

So my ACS status has changed from "In Process" to "With Assessor" today...Not sure how long its going to take..

From Iscah Immigration facebook status update:

Stand by for an important announcement about the ceasing of the Decision Ready Checklist process for 485 visas and about a new order of priority for those people desperately waiting for their 485 visas to be processed so they can avoid the new 1st July 2011 Points Test ...

Oh, dear.

I hope it's not one of those nasty surprises from DIAC.

I am kind of tired of these 'over night' changes from the Department.:mad:

Regards,

MOTO

Guest tyasawa
Wondering whats happening with the following people

1) Tyasawa - spreadsheet says she is till in cat 4(?)

2) akmzia - First to get CO, no news yet.

3) ITGrad - A month elapsed, no news

4) DigitalDreamz - A month since CO allocation

Hi User Name,

I don't know whether I am in cat 3 or not actually since I don't get the forwarded email from my agent, but then I assume I am since my agent told me she gonna call DIAC mid April if there isn't any news because it's the 6 weeks mark of my application.

I also called DIAC few weeks ago to ask about my status, I think the operator got confused at first why there isn't any sign of CO in my application, the she checked if I am in the "list" which I am and should hear in 6 weeks and told me to ask my agent to contact DIAC if there isn't any news.

There is no update in my online status all docs still required. I am really impatient now T_T

Guest sb143

Auspost is killing me now. the status says scheduled for delivery today and i have checked with my wife about 100 times since i came to office (even she is fed up with me)

Hi User mane

About IT Grad (As he is one of my friend) , he has submitted all his required documents last week so now just waiting for his grant.

But I think process has been slowed a bit due to the 485 speeding of processing.

Guest ABaron
Dear friends,

just joined today (although following this link for months). just wanted to thank you all for creating such a supporting atmosphere. I think I am hooked up to this forum and feel that there are people feeling my pain too. the forum is like voltarin.

True so true only us know what the hell is happening I mean if u tell someone else about this issue they will have no clue or whatsoever...:goofy:

Hi User Name,

I don't know whether I am in cat 3 or not actually since I don't get the forwarded email from my agent, but then I assume I am since my agent told me she gonna call DIAC mid April if there isn't any news because it's the 6 weeks mark of my application.

I also called DIAC few weeks ago to ask about my status, I think the operator got confused at first why there isn't any sign of CO in my application, the she checked if I am in the "list" which I am and should hear in 6 weeks and told me to ask my agent to contact DIAC if there isn't any news.

There is no update in my online status all docs still required. I am really impatient now T_T

You probably need something like PLE to bring your case to their attention. Try sending one. Might do the trick.

Hi User Name,

well its almost mid April, maybe time to give ur agent a call and insist on the PLE like Username suggested ? Some agents like mine are really slow. It's almost as if they work against you !!:goofy:

Guest sb143

Can anyone help me please?

My situation:

1. booked for medical at melbourne that expired last week (i forgot to renew)

2.moved to brisbane

3.called medibank to transfer my melbourne booking to brisbane (still waiting for them to call me)

Now I want to go for medical and frontload it how do i go about it?

1. should i make a new booking? in that case reference number will be different from the one submitted in 885 application. is that a problem?

2. How do I frontload the medical once i undergo for it?

3. Do i need to take form 60 and 160 during my medical? I have 885 elodged. A bit confused about with form 60EH and 160EH.

Cheers

I wonder of it has got something to do with complaint that Chinese onshore students submitted to the Ombudsman last week. They are complaining that processing of their 485 visas is deliberately delayed by DIAC.

PS.

I have been following one Chinese forum for couple of weeks now.

Regards,

MOTO

I wonder of it has got something to do with complaint that Chinese onshore students submitted to the Ombudsman last week. They are complaining that processing of their 485 visas is deliberately delayed by DIAC.

PS.

I have been following one Chinese forum for couple of weeks now.

Regards,

MOTO

I don't blame them. DIAC has been shockingly slow with 485s. I think they will announce another of those "transitional arrangements" for those people who are waiting for TR to apply for PR before July.

Guest mirob

Got a call from an unknown number while in a meeting and I couldn't answer. What if it was a CO? Or not.

Aaaarghh! :arghh:

Archived