ACT Canberra PIO Meet up - June 19th

Guest Squem

Guest Squem

Hi All,

I mentioned at the last meet up that I would send out another invite for a gathering when Sabink is here on his reccie :)

The date it June 19th at 2pm!

I suggest the Durham again as it seemed like a hit and considering the weather is meant to be getting worse it would be nice to be inside.

Please can you confirm if you are coming and how many people on this thread so I can get a table again... although by the looks of the last event we will be the only ones in there haha!

Speak to you all soon!

Directions to Durham

http://www.outincanberra.com.au/thedurham

Emma

Emma

Guest sabink

We'll be there, Karl Liz and Charlotte - who will be wearing a koala backpack :).

Can someone ping me directions, address - so I can look it up?

We are there June 10th - June 22nd, so if anyone knows of anything happening worth attending (e.g. bank holiday) let me know also by pm.

Looking forward to it immensley, fast running out of work days before 3 weeks off - who'd be a people manager hey!!

Guest Squem

Marvellous :)

See you all there!

Although I may be working (not sure yet) but either way half the jeffery's will be there :)

Guest wossall

Hi

Just a quick note to say have a good time on the 19th and have a drink for us, we will be in canberra in August and hope we could meet up with everybody then. Have a good time, let us know how it goes.

Lynne

Guest sabink

Thanks guys we got alot out of our reccie, report to follow

Currently sat on 15th floor of our apartment at McMahons Point Sydney, with the Bridge and Opera House viewable from lounge and bedroom. Just having a great wind down from 12 days of Canberra and all it has to offer

Speak soon

Archived