why come back to this sh-t hole?

Guest Count Zero

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris955

Yes I do apologise, when you see these people with huge blinkers on it's like a car accident, you just have to look and then it becomes fun, unlike a car accident. :wink:

My Dad is better though.

Lol, this is getting to be a my dads better than your dad sort of thread

Guest guest36187

Can we please keep this thread on track instead of sniping at each other. Keep your name calling to PM and email please.

Yes I do apologise, when you see these people with huge blinkers on it's like a car accident, you just have to look and then it becomes fun, unlike a car accident. :wink:

My Dad is better though.

Lol ... it does provide a certain amount of amusement Chris I have to say:wink:

(my dad is a really good cook)

Guest guest36187

Chris, I never used to cook! I am quite a good cook nowadays. Even my Dad was taking the mick out of me the other day when he was here! I was cooking dinner and all he would shout from the lounge was `can I have my salad cold please?`

Cheeky so and so!

Guest chris955

My problem is that I can't coordinate all the different things that need to finish at the same time. I bake a beautiful coconut cake that my kids love though. :biggrin:

Hang on I'm confused here :wacko:

Moderator 1

Can we please keep this thread on track instead of sniping at each other. Keep your name calling to PM and email please.

Moderator 2

Lol ... it does provide a certain amount of amusement Chris I have to say

should we not be consistant :policeman: :wideeyed:

I do like the UK even when it rains,snows and rains a bit more. We live in a small town and there is nothing here for our kids and i have four of them to think of. Most of the people who live here do not even speek english. There has to be something better!

Guest chris955

Yes there is undoubtedly something better, you could look into moving to another part of the UK where there will be more for your kids to do, I am particularly fond of the South West, Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire etc. A lovely part of the country with lots of things to do.

I do like the UK even when it rains,snows and rains a bit more. We live in a small town and there is nothing here for our kids and i have four of them to think of. Most of the people who live here do not even speek english. There has to be something better!

Archived