Mahoosive thunder storm in Perth

Wendy Robinson

I got in the car to come home and saw lightening hit the telegraph pole near not far away from me, I have to say I was brickin' it going up south street, couldn't see a thing and then trees in the middle of the road.

:swoon:

Can you please make sure all this extreme weather is out of the way before we land on July 1st please?

Many thanks!

P.S. yes all the papers are going with the fact we are supposed to have the hottest summer coming up for 50 years, mind you I think they said that last year!

Stay safe everyone!:wubclub:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:swoon:

Can you please make sure all this extreme weather is out of the way before we land on July 1st please?

Many thanks!

P.S. yes all the papers are going with the fact we are supposed to have the hottest summer coming up for 50 years, mind you I think they said that last year!

Stay safe everyone!:wubclub:

This is autumn be winter then:shocked:

Guest guest17301

Seriously Cath, weather will possibly be pretty awful in July and August...nice sunny days but a lotta wind and rain too! Oh well you'll be too busy to care and be gorgeous again come September all being well.

Guest Clairey b

I was at work in Nedlands, and all our windows shattered with hail stones the size of golf balls flying though! then the ceiling started collapsing in places, this with a ward full of patients...oh what joy!!! thats without going out and seeing all the cars totalled, with 2 floating up to their windows in water! Talk about bizarre weather eh!

I was at work in Nedlands, and all our windows shattered with hail stones the size of golf balls flying though! then the ceiling started collapsing in places, this with a ward full of patients...oh what joy!!! thats without going out and seeing all the cars totalled, with 2 floating up to their windows in water! Talk about bizarre weather eh!

OH is at Charlies as we type lol

my car is dented from the hail at first i thought some one had landed on top of my car the noise was so loud i was on hodges drive by the freeway and couldnt see more than ten foot in front of me ,

my husband was on a construction site in the city and he said the tower cranes were swinging and sparks flying out of them .

my daughter and her boy friend are staying with us as they are in wanneroo and they had no power last night non tonight and have been told its doubt ful if they will have any tomorrow , they have had to throw so much food out as the freeezer and fridge are not working .

here in oceanreef we are lucky the garage was flooded there are more plants in the pool than the garden at the moment , and all the leaves of the frangipanis are shredded by the hail , but a lot of people in this suburb had patios destroyed and damage to roofs etc so i think we got off lightly ,

i was told that western power are giving $80,00 , ive let my daughter know as every bit helps , i thought id gotten off lightly with the damage , until the next day when i noticed water stains on the ceiling of two bedrooms and a bathroom , so went out the side of the house and then saw one side of the house eaves are ruined all sagging and water dripping through , they face north so i suppose its to be expected , i was lucky in one way as i had new gutters and down pipes put in just over a year ago , god knows the damage if they had been the original gutters ,

Archived