176 SS lodged.Can lodge a new 175 CSL Predicament!!

Any advise would be much appreciated!!!

:confused:

We lodged our 175 in 2008 with Alan as the main applicant.

Then came those Sept changes and that went out the window, so we gave up all hope.

Tracey(me) however got her skills assesment as a secondary teacher.

Secondary teachers are on the CSL. Now we have tried and tried and tried to lodge a new e application with me/Tracey as the main applicant on line and we finally got a definitive answer that we can't. The reason is that I am a live applicant on Alans application as a secondary applicant. No new e application can be made for an applicant in the system. The solution then is that we can lodge a new paper application paying another E1200.

In the interm, in relation to Alan's origonal application we applied for SS for Alan as boliermaker and that was granted very quickly by Victoria. So as of last week that application is a SS 176 Cat 5,

Now if we a lodge a new paper application then are we just throwing the cash down the toilet, if in fact they are starting to process 176 Cat 5, SS. Perhaps that would come through before a new paper based 175 CSL Cat 4 Non state sponsorship is even looked at.

If we do lodge a new application we don't think we would go down the SS route as we as we have family in NSW and would really prefer to go there.

Has anyone out there any idea how long a a new paper based 175 CSL Non state sponsorship Cat 4 may take or any advise in general!!!! Would there be a big time difference between a CAT 4 or 5 in real terms!

Heeeeeeelllllllppppppp!!!:arghh:

Archived