Yipeeeeedoooooda!!!!!!

Guest xLaLax

Guest xLaLax

Woke up this morning and bang there it was the most beautiful thing I have seen in the world!!!!!!

Visa granted 11 March 2010.......resignation letter check......flights booked check:jiggy:

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive over the last 7 months, I tell you sometimes I was close to throwing in the towel but a wee bit of patience and good advice goes a long long way!!!!:smile:

Happy Days

Lorraine

xxxxxxxx

:wubclub:

Guest alansgirlfriend

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you.

When were you assigned a case officer ? I checked the status of my application last night and it stated that 'application was being processed further' and majority of items on the checklist is showing 'met'. Do you think I have a case officer ?

All the best for your new life down under :)

Lynn and Alan

Guest xLaLax

Hey Lynn

We got an email from our CO on 30th November which was the first of me knowing I had one but none of my documents are showing as 'Met' as still aren't!!!!

It is possible you could send a PLE asking how your case is progressing....just an idea?

Lorraine

xxxxxxxx

Guest sunil
Woke up this morning and bang there it was the most beautiful thing I have seen in the world!!!!!!

Visa granted 11 March 2010.......resignation letter check......flights booked check:jiggy:

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive over the last 7 months, I tell you sometimes I was close to throwing in the towel but a wee bit of patience and good advice goes a long long way!!!!:smile:

Happy Days

Lorraine

xxxxxxxx

:wubclub:

Congratulations to you. Great news

Sunil

Name: Sunil

Priority No.: Cat 5 (Non CSL, Non MODL, State sponsored)

Date of 475 Visa Application: June 2009

Date SS Granted: Apl. 2009

Sponsored by: South Australia

Medicals 1: July 2009 (Except Xray for my wife due to pregnancy)

Babies Born: Sep 2009 (Twins)

Medicals 2: Jan 2010 (Babies' medicals and Xray done for wife)

Additional Info:

05.02.2010: Wife's Medicals finalised / All documents showing 'Met" Except

1. Babies 'Health requirements outstanding'

2. Wife's IELTS - 'Requested' (But she has already done IELTS and sent)

Waiting.........

Regards

Sunil

Guest alansgirlfriend
Hey Lynn

We got an email from our CO on 30th November which was the first of me knowing I had one but none of my documents are showing as 'Met' as still aren't!!!!

It is possible you could send a PLE asking how your case is progressing....just an idea?

Lorraine

xxxxxxxx

Hi Lorraine

I've just rec'd a phonecall from our agent. We do have a case officer !!! Yippee !!! They have requested my partners P60's which I have spent the last half hour looking for. Because we done our medicals in Jan '09, they have asked if we could be out in Oz by 16th May !!! Can't believe it. Its all happening so quickly.

Thanks again and good luck !

Lynn and Alan :jiggy:

Guest Chinabird

Congratulations on getting your visa. Am so pleased for you.

We are awaiting the decision on our visa and are hoping it comes in the next few weeks.

Alison.

Guest xLaLax

Wooo Hooo Lynn!!!!!!! That's fab news, action stations now!!!!!lol.

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy ur new life :)

Lorraine

xxxxxxx

Guest ehunt

Hi guys - congratulations to you all. How exciting!! Just wondered what your timeline was. There are a couple of nurses and me (not a nurse but I am a AHP) who are nearly at the stage you are at and it would be interesting to know your journey.

All the best again - bring on the beers and BBQ

x

Archived