QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk
Going for meds on 8th April then front load them and hope for the best.

Lets see what the next few weeks brings for our cat, but wouldn't be surprised if it's real soon, lets guess at your date for purple.

I think June 6th for you:biggrin:

:wink: Lesley

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bindog1uk
Hey CONGRATULATIONS.....all this worrying and its final your turn to celebrate and all the front loading paid off.

Not long if you have to enter before Sept...better get planning.

Are you validating or going for good?

Lindsey x:jiggy:

Hi Lindsey, hoping to go and stay, but it will depend on how quickly we can sell the bungalow, think my heads exploding at the moment, everything has become real & not just a dream anymore, in that stage of excited and panic stricken:biglaugh:

:wink:Lesley

Guest washer rs
Queensland here we come, visa granted today:biggrin: entry by September14th 2011. Couldn't keep my mind on work today, but who cares, won't be there for much longer:biglaugh:

Just need to put property on the market, have the best of the weather here this summer & then to QLD for their summer, sounds good doesn't it.

Good luck for the rest of QLD peeps waiting for their visa's.

:hug::hug:Lesley

Hey Lesley look what i,ve missed.! Many congratulations to you, i didn't think you would be far behind me.

I bet your having a fab week end celebrating :jiggy:

Its such a good but yet such a weird feeling yeah??? Now you start thinking about everyone & everything you have to leave behind.. I'm sure it will be a good move tho.

Where you looking at heading to in Qld??

We got our passports back yesterday with the visa labels in them :jiggy:it's all happened so quick in the end.!!

Enjoy the rest of your wk end Jason :cool:

Hopefully not long for you now Alan..

Hey Lesley look what i,ve missed.! Many congratulations to you, i didn't think you would be far behind me.

I bet your having a fab week end celebrating :jiggy:

Its such a good but yet such a weird feeling yeah??? Now you start thinking about everyone & everything you have to leave behind.. I'm sure it will be a good move tho.

Where you looking at heading to in Qld??

We got our passports back yesterday with the visa labels in them :jiggy:it's all happened so quick in the end.!!

Enjoy the rest of your wk end Jason :cool:

Hopefully not long for you now Alan..

Cheers Jason.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked my agent if they had got an email from Immi to say if i would be getting a Co within 3 mth like a lot of other people seem to have got, he reply was yes he did get emails for other applicants on his books but sadley not for me! therefore even though Immi have been doing some of Nov 09 they are not keen to cherry pick mine due to us being a family of 5 and a depandant over 18.

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Alan, still think you will get your visa's by June, they are still proccessing cat 3's and they do still seem to be doing them in order, so I wouldn't get too down. Think frontloading will help a lot for you as well, keep reading loads about how they are short of tradies too, maybe they will take another good look at you, lets hope so.

We are in limbo at the moment waiting for the property to sell, then need to sort out the dogs and a container, so much to think about:wacko:

Good luck with the meds:wink: hope all goes well.

Guest bindog1uk

BUMP BUMP:cool:

HOPE EVERYONE IS O.K.

GOOD NEWS FOR ALAN (PROVIEW) HE HAS CASE OFFICER:wink:

THE SUN IS SHINING HERE IN ENGLAND, HOW LOVELY, ENJOY IT FOLKS, WON'T LAST FOR LONG:laugh:

CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER TO OZ, JUST NEED TO SELL PROPERTY AND THEN WE CAN GET CRACKING.

ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :biggrin:

:wink:LESLEY

BUMP BUMP:cool:

HOPE EVERYONE IS O.K.

GOOD NEWS FOR ALAN (PROVIEW) HE HAS CASE OFFICER:wink:

THE SUN IS SHINING HERE IN ENGLAND, HOW LOVELY, ENJOY IT FOLKS, WON'T LAST FOR LONG:laugh:

CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER TO OZ, JUST NEED TO SELL PROPERTY AND THEN WE CAN GET CRACKING.

ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :biggrin:

:wink:LESLEY

Hi Lesley,

I checked out Truk Lagoon and it looks amazing, I never knew it existed so it is definitely on my list of things to do once I get out there. :biggrin:

It still hasn't sank in that I have my visa. Waiting for my passport to return from Australia House.

Its might fine day today, apparently queensland are receiving a lot of rain over there at the moment. Oh well.

Guest bindog1uk
Hi Lesley,

I checked out Truk Lagoon and it looks amazing, I never knew it existed so it is definitely on my list of things to do once I get out there. :biggrin:

It still hasn't sank in that I have my visa. Waiting for my passport to return from Australia House.

Its might fine day today, apparently queensland are receiving a lot of rain over there at the moment. Oh well.

Hi Matt, got our visa's back last week, still keep checking it though as it still hasn't sunk in yet too:jiggy:

When are you looking to move then, been checking out flight prices, it seems that July and early part of August is quite expensive compared to June and end of August onwards, suppose it's school holiday time and prices go up. Dogs will cost between £6,000 & £8,000 with petair depending on which service we go for, so much to think about, can't seem to concentrate at work for some reason:biglaugh:

Paul say,s looking forward to Truk:fish::fish2::army-biggrin:

Yes the Meds went great for us, the Doctor was good all round made all my family welcome and made the whole experiance a good one.

I have just put my coal on the BBQ for a nice Steak n chic feast, As we speak im enjoying a nice glass of red wine, how about you.

I think you need to open a Face book Acc

Yes the Meds went great for us, the Doctor was good all round made all my family welcome and made the whole experiance a good one.

I have just put my coal on the BBQ for a nice Steak n chic feast, As we speak im enjoying a nice glass of red wine, how about you.

I think you need to open a Face book Acc

Good to see you getting into the spirit of things with the barbie and the wine!! You must be "stoked!" (so the aussies say!) to have got your CO:jiggy:

Archived